STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Japan] In Hasekura's Footsteps

Vladilena Milizé

Apprentice
Sep 11, 2023

240px-Imperial_Seal_of_Japan.svg.png

日本国
Japan

国大統領行府
Executive Office of the President

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE
PSIA ORANGE-3 - ENCRYPTED

TO: Her Imperial Majesty Therese, Empress of France (Alexander)

SUBJECT: Establishing Diplomatic Relations and State Visit

Your Imperial Majesty,

First, I would like to express my sympathies over the tragic loss of life in Paris. The Japanese state knows all too much the cost of terrorism and we strongly sympathize with your people. Should there be anything Japan can help you with, we stand ready to extend a hand of support.

Second, historically Japan and France have maintained extremely positive relations and have maintained ties for nearly four centuries now. In line with our greater ambition to reach out beyond Asia we would like to once again establish formal relations with the Empire of France. I am preparing a larger chain of state visits beyond East Asia and would like to make France the first stop on the European segment. Should you be open to this the two of us could possibly discuss economic and technological cooperation as well as the re-establishment of military ties.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,
Kasumi Mitsubishi

Alexander

GA Member
Oct 11, 2023
196px-Coat_of_Arms_of_the_July_Monarchy_%281830-31%29.svg.png

Empire de France
Château de Versailles

To: Kasumi Mitsubishi, President, Japan
Classification: Confidential

Subject: Establishing Diplomatic Relations and State Visit

Your Excellency,

Thank you for your sympathies and kind offer. At this point in time, the Empire of France has the capacity to address both the acute healthcare issues related to the scale of the attacks and the security element. Should this change, we will gladly take you up on your offer.

It is true that the ties between the French and Japanese people go back centuries, and stronger ties with Japan has long been one of the goals formulated by my civil service. As such I do hereby extend a formal invitation for yourself to travel to France and the Palace of Versailles. I will gladly discuss the mentioned topics so that we may explore the possibilities of a renewed Franco-Japanese friendship.

Sincerely,
Impératrice Thérèse,
Impératrice des Français

Vladilena Milizé

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa