STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Japan]: Message to First Choice

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

100px-Goshichi_no_kiri.svg.png

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

Recipient: Alexander Smith, Chief Executive Officer, First Choice International

I would like to invite you to Japan as we seek to broaden our future relationship with First Choice International, on the agenda would be bringing First Choice International to Japan via the means of a new office dedicated to dealing with your affairs across the continent of Asia as well as bringing factories to Japan, I believe this would benefit your company as well as benefiting the Japanese economy. I have attached a business class ticket with All Nippon Airways from Amsterdam to Tokyo if you so require it which can be used at anytime and we have taken care of your hotel needs and a room at the Ritz-Carlton hotel.

Seiko Noda
Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
This Response is PRIVATE and ENCRYPTED@Zak
Recipient: Seiko Noda, Minister of Economy, Trade and Industry of Japan

Unfortunately the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Alexander Smith is unavailable so I will visit Japan in his place. Rest assured, I am more than qualified to discuss the possible expansion of our Business.
Asia has Enormous Diversity, something that will not only help First Choice achieve their Objectives, but generate an increase in revenue.

You may contact me on +44 7700 900817 for all future correspondence. I’m looking forward to meeting you.

19e2ae9c6aa43786d4ebddc031ed2379.png

Deputy Chief Executive Offer ?

Mrs Aimee Durand would purchase a Business class Flight to Tokyo International Airport, to spare the awkward exchange with the Japanese Minister regarding how to attach files. Japan would receive notice of her departure, so they know to expect her.

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

A driver would set off for Tokyo Haneda International Airport where he would enter the main arrivals terminal and would hold up a sign saying 'First Choice International' with his cup of tea in the other hand. The driver spoke very little English. His Toyota Century was waiting outside. The First Choice Executive would now have her hotel confirmation sent to her personal device.

Last edited:

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran