STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Kazakhstan] Message to China

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

Classified and Encrypted

Foreign Minister Erlan Idrissov, Republic of Kazakhstan

To:

Foreign Minister Tang Jiaxuan, People's Republic of China

Subject:

Diplomatic Outreach

Dear Minister Tang,

It is with great pleasure that I write to you and the Chinese nation. After successfully forming a cabinet, it is my government's desire to forge a strong partnership with our Chinese neighbour.
The history of Kazakh-Chinese relations is long yet abnormal. Historically subjected to foreign powers, through both positive and negative relations, Kazakh and Chinese communities have prospered alongside each other for centuries despite any political discourse. This continues to be the case to this day, as China is home to over 1 and a half million Kazakhs, by far the largest Kazakh community outside our borders.

This entrenched intercommunity connectiveness emphasises the importance of a needing a close political and socio-economic relationship between our nations, for the prosperity of our peoples and the welfare of our countries. This is of course in addition to the strong need to maintain security throughout the Central Asia region.

I would like to discuss the development of economic, trade and migration opportunities, as well as further subjects, with yourself in order to achieve this prosperity in bilateral relations.

I will wait eagerly for your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Erlan Idrissov
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan

Axis12

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021

中华人民共和国
Encryption Level: Private

41997E27-D956-4EF1-AE72-22803BA0D4D6.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the People's Republic of China

Minister Idrissov,

It is a pleasure to finally come into contact with your administration and I congratulate your president on his massive electoral success in the last weeks. The importance of Central Asia, which was once the center of Silk Road commerce and trade cannot be understated, your predecessors of centuries ago were rich and prosperous beyond compare and my administration is sure that under your president’s continued leadership Kazakhstan will only become closer to the days of old.

I would be happy to notify our ambassador in Astana and arrange a meeting so that further relations can be discussed between our two great states.

If there is anything that should be discussed at a higher level please send a message to the Department of International Foreign Affairs and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Foreign Minister of the People's Republic of China Tang Jiaxuan
Department of International Foreign Affairs
No. 2, Chaoyangmen Nandajie, Chaoyang District, Beijing
Phone: 020-3814 5994

Zhang Xiao, Ambassador to Kazakhstan would leave the Chinese Embassy in Astana and make his way via car to the Kazakh foreign office for discussion. Once arriving he would wait for a member of the Kazakh ministry to greet him.

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
Shortly after receiving and reading the reply from his Chinese counterpart, Foreign Minister Idrissov would received notification of the arrival of the Chinese Ambassador. Preoccupied, he would send Deputy Foreign Minister Qanat Saudabaev to discuss matters with the Ambassador. The Deputy Minister would immediately make his way to greet the Chinese Ambassador in the lobby of the Foreign Office.

"Good Afternoon Ambassador, thank you for coming at such short notice. I trust everything is well with you? ", he would politely ask, extending out his hand to shake. "Please, follow me and we can get on with discussions." He would guide the Ambassador through the building to a conference room. Already inside sat a diplomat, clerk and translator just in case.

Gesturing his hand, Saudabaev spoke, "Please do sit. Just so you're aware, our clerk here will record a transcript of our discussion, just to brief the President's Office later. I hope that's okay with you? May I get you comfortable with a drink?"

Axis12

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
“Oh, thats fine minister, and yes a bottle of water would be sufficient. So, what is it that you’d like to discuss today? I’m sure as regional powers we could prosper greatly from some sort of diplomatic agreement or trade deal if you were willing to consider it.”
Tano

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa