STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Kazakhstan] Message to Russia

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

Classified and Encrypted

President Nursultan Nazarbayev, Republic of Kazakhstan

To:

Her Majesty Empress Maria I, Russian Empire

Subject:

Diplomatic Outreach

Dear Empress Maria,

It is with great pleasure that I write to you and the Russian Empire. After winning a second term in office, I wish for it to be my upmost priority that Russo-Kazakh relations prosper beyond that of a golden age.
With just 10 years passing since our countries flew the same flag under the USSR, our societies remain broadly integrated, as Russia is home to 650,000 Kazakhs and Kazakhstan to 3,500,000 Russians. These communities emphasise the importance of a needing a close political and socio-economic relationship between our nations, for the prosperity of our peoples and the welfare of the region.

To discuss this further and to build our partnership, I would like to invite you and your delegation to Astana at your earliest convenience for a meeting with myself and my government.

I will wait eagerly for your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Nursultan Nazarbayev
President of the Republic of Kazakhstan

John

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
1024px-Emblem_of_the_President_of_Russia.svg.png

Office of Her Majesty, Maria I
Message to the Republic of Kazakhstan
Private & Encrypted

To: Nursultan Nazarbayev, President of the Republic of Kazakhstan

Dear President Nazarbayev

I would like to thank you for reaching out to me. I agree that it is important that our nations need a close political and socio-economic relationship. I would be more than happy to visit Kazakhstan whenever it is convenient for yourself. Please let me know of the arrangements that need to be made for my arrival so that we may make them.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kindest Regards,
Maria I
Empress of the Russian Empire

Tano

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien