STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Kazakhstan] Message to Turkey

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022

Classified and Encrypted

Foreign Minister Erlan Idrissov, Republic of Kazakhstan

To:

Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Republic of Turkey

Subject:

Diplomatic Outreach

Dear Minister Çavuşoğlu,

It is with great pleasure that I write to you and the Turkish nation. After successfully forming a cabinet, it is my government's desire to forge a strong partnership with Turkey.

Unknown to most, Kazakhstan and Turkey share an entrench cultural bond, as Kazakh and Turkish are both Turkic cultures who's extensive cooperation and interactions pre-dates that of the age of medieval Europe. Whilst the Kazakh and Turkish peoples have come a long way since then, serving under numerous flags and, at times, engaging in conflict, our cultural bond has pinned an inherent wish to prosper together. Thus in the modern era, beyond imperialist wars and aggressive conquests, I aim to seek for greater cooperation, integration and peace between Kazakhstan and Turkey.

I would like to discuss the development of economic, trade and migration opportunities, as well as further subjects, with yourself in order to achieve this prosperity in bilateral relations and security of the region.

I will wait eagerly for your response.

Yours Sincerely,

Erlan Idrissov
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan

Colton

Colton

Newcomer
May 2, 2020

70px-MfaLogoTR.svg.png

To: <Erlan Idrissov, Foreign Minister of the Republic of Kazakhstan> Tano
From: <Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu, Foreign Minister of the Republic of Turkey>
Subject: RE: Diplomatic Outreach
Security: Encrypted

Foreign Minister Idrissov,

Allow me to congratulate you and your government on successfully forming a cabinet for the people of Kazakhstan. We are happy to hear of your government's desire to forge greater cooperation and relationships between our two nations. We can discuss the issues and subjects you brought up in a call later this week.

Regards,
Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu
Foreign Minister of the Republic of Turkey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa