STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Kingdom of Italy] Establishment of a No-Fly-Zone

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
A message would be sent to all concerned countries, as well as to the Military and Foreign Affairs departments of all nations internationally

Transmitted By the Authority of Vincenzo Navarro, Re D'Italia and Duca D'Este

Classified/Encrypted Level IV

Sirs and Madams,

It is with solemn severity and great sadness that I have to make this announcement. In pursuance of continued peace in the Balkan Region, and in response to the attempts at ethnic cleansing through eviction of civilian minority populations and through restrictions being placed on them which constitute violations of their basic human rights, I am forced to engage my forces in operations designed to defend the Adriatic Sea from being embroiled in a conflict between the State of Turkey, and the Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina. Henceforth, the Kingdom of Italy declares the airspace of the Adriatic Sea to be a Military Air Exclusion Zone.

What this means, is that any military aircraft not authorized by the Italian government that enters this airspace will be intercepted, and if they engage in military actions, or refuse to respond to the Italian Fighters and vacate the no-fly-zone, will be engaged and shot down if necessary. Any Naval ships of the Turkish Flag attempting to enter the Adriatic Sea to commence actions against Bosnia will be engaged, and the same for any Naval Ships of Bosnia attempting to exit in order to commence actions against Turkey. My military forces are currently preparing to enforce these measures, as necessary.

God's Peace be Upon You,

Vincenzo Navarre
Re D'Italia
Regno d'Italia

Last edited:

NagandEmerald

His Imperial & Royal Majesty, Friedrich IV
Aug 18, 2018
The German government would fullheartedly support the decision for a no-fly zone over the Adriatic Sea, and would watch developments closely.

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
The Government of the Republic of Argentina announces that it will not recognize this unilateral declaration of a No-Fly zone in international airspace as it is not the prerrogative of the Kingdom of Italy. Instead it suggests putting this request through the Assambly General in order to obtain a legaly valid instrument.

Henceforth, operations of argentine aircraft, both military and civilian, will continue unless a risk asessment decides it is not viable to continue to do so.

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
The Government of The Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina would announce their armed forces compliance with the no flyzone.

Retroliser

-Insert Intriguing Title Here-
Sep 6, 2018
The Sultan, now safe and able to write communiques, due to being evacuated to Portugal, sends an urgent email to the Italian King.

Ottoman%20Flag.png

The Ottoman Sultan & Caliph

Ottoman%20Crest.png

To: His Majesty, King Vincenzo Navarre of Italy

Subject: Italian Aerial Exclusion Zone

ENCRYPTED
Your Majesty,

I write to you solely as a refugee with a deep desire to see as many lives spared. I have heard that you have seen fit to establish a no-fly zone over The Adriatic Sea. It is my personal belief that this measure is, I apologise for my possibly impertinent adjective, entirely useless. I do not believe that the tyrant ruling over Turkey sees the trouble he's caused as one that requires him to deal with foreign powers. As such, it is doubtful he will care about you have done. As for the conditions imposed upon Bosnia-Herzegovina, I beseech you to reconsider their inclusion. Their embassy guards gave their lives to protect me, a homeless, barely mobile, old man. I feel it is necessary to perform one of many acts of friendship to The Bosnians by explaining that they are not seeking war or chaos.

I am fully aware of the measures they have taken regarding the registration of all Turkish nationals in Bosnian territory. While it upsets me deeply to see such suspicion placed upon the innocent, but I feel that it is only fair for them to put in place measures that will protect them from anti-Bosnian sentiment. After all, there are Turks in Bosnia that still pledge allegiance to Turkey. However, whether they pledge allegiance to myself, for whatever reason, or that of the 'president', is another matter. As such, if they turned out to be avid supporters of President Erdoğan, it is no stretch of the imagination that they could riot and cause damage to both life and property. It is, therefore, with a heavy heart that I accept the need for the registration of Turks to be done. On the other hand, The Bosnian's could have gone much further, such as the measures taken by Erdoğan, who has recently announced the forced deportation of all Bosnians, or they could have imprisoned them in concentration camps solely because they are Turks. Bosnia have done the bare minimum to keep themselves safe, while allowing the Turks residing in Bosnia as much of the freedom they enjoyed before this miserable state of affairs occurred.

It is my solemn wish that you will see fit to reply and permit me the ability to converse with you further via various methods. If you do not, then I reassure you that it will not offend me.

Peace be upon you, and may God guide you,
Süleyman Osmanoğlu III

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uythrycs