STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

(Kingdom of Serbia) To Bosnia

Sam

Newcomer
Aug 2, 2018

serbia-1882-1918.jpg

KINGDOM OF SERBIA
Classified and Encrypted

To Bosnia,

The Foreign Minister would like to visit to discuss our relations and some important issues.

Thank you,

House of Vokanovic

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
To Serbia,

As you wish, but do not think for one second that I do not know of your less than savoury attempt to convert my fellow Bosniaks to Orthodox Christianity. Apart from that The Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina is open to the possibility of such a visit to Sarajevo.

Peace be upon you!
Bakir Izetbegović, President of RBiH

Sam

Newcomer
Aug 2, 2018
To Bosnia,

We know of no such thing. The FM will arrive in Sarajevo shortly.

House of Vokanovic

Foreign Minister Sajic would depart for Sarajevo and would arrive at their airport shortly.

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
To Serbia,

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. I am looking forward to meeting you at Sarajevo International Airport with a reception worthy of your presence.

Bakir Izetbegović

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
Once the plane arrived the Serb prime minister greated by honour guards, a band, and President Izetbegović himself. It had been the first time in nearly 30 years or so that a Serb had set foot on Bosnian soil.

Sam

Newcomer
Aug 2, 2018
The Foreign Minister would arrive on the tarmac and greet the Bosnian President. " Greetings President. Thank you for such a warm welcome. We have a lot to discuss." The Foreign Minister and his team would wait to be directed by the Bosnians.

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
Izetbegović smiled lightly. "Your welcome, Foreign Minister Sajic." he proceeded to motion him towards the car which was to take Izetbegović and him to the presidential palace.

Sam

Newcomer
Aug 2, 2018
The FM and his entourage would follow. Once they arrived the FM would say "Thank you for your hospitality, lets avoid any formalities and get down to business"

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
Izetbegović smiled lightly and proceeded to lead the Serbs into his office. "Gentlemen, please be seated." He sighed. "What brings you to Bosnia?"

Sam

Newcomer
Aug 2, 2018
"Well the King wants to hear your stance on certain issues. He believes a lot of our national interests may potentially conflict with Bosnian interests. Let me begin by asking you to tell me more about your government. The King is particularly interested in the ethnic Serbs residing in your nation in the Republic of Srpska."

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
"My government is first and for most a nationalist government which champions the cause of a Bosnia in which Moslems are able to determine their own fate without the unwarranted destruction of the heritage of my people or the abandoning of a age old symbols and flags to satisfy the likes of foreign minorities who have in the past voiced a violent hatred of Moslems wishing to murder them and deprive them of their sovereignty. No sane country would permit such groups to threat their own people." Izetbegovic paused as a staff member came in with a tray of coffee and pasteries. "Anyway....if The Serbs want out that is fine but do not drag the Moslems into associations against their will."

Sam

Newcomer
Aug 2, 2018
" The Republic of Srpska is a ethnic Serb dominated Federation in your nation. What is the current status of this federation? The King wishes to safe guard Serbian interests... and perhaps bring them under his control. " The Foreign Minister would quickly change the subject. " Kosovo is of utmost importance to the King. It is the site of many holy sites for the Church of Eastern Orthodoxy, an essential pillar of the Kingdom. Where as the Albanians and Bosniaks were simply just given that land. It has a huge significance to us. "

Dragon

Sep 1, 2018
Izetbegović look at the foreign minister inquistively and then in a calm spoke. "I am very much aware of your wish to safeguard the interests of the Serb nation within The Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina but one can't help but wonder about the fate of Bosniaks within said area. I am willing to hand over Srpska provided a constitutional referendum be held within a designated period of time and with stimpulations in place regarding the rights and liberties of the Bosniak community " he took a sip of coffee and waited for response.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear