STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[KOM]: War on Drugs

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

The War on Drugs

Operation to Cleanse the Street of Madagascar of Organised Criminality

Units Involved

Gendarmerie Nationale (Mobile Intervention Group and SWAT)

National Police

Elements of the Madagascar Army

Vessels of the Madagascar Navy

Areas of Operation

Antananarivo Slums(Initial Target)​

Government Forces

Opposing Forces

Arrested

Killed

Injured

Missing

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018

His Majesty King Andre I takes to a podium at Iavolha Palace;

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you all for coming. As you may be aware, Antananarivo has long been a city of relatively little violent crime and was a city with a strong sense of community and patriotism. Lately however, scum have been arriving to this city with a assortment of illegal and dangerous drugs unfit for human consumption. Our police have been eroded by corruption and sedition from senior officers who wish to serve their own interests, and not that of the people of Antananarivo. This is why I am announcing the appointment of my own Brother His Highness Duke Paul to the Anti-Drug Task force which will begin operations within a matter of hours.

This Task Force will seek out and neutralise those who wish to bring in the tyranny of narcotics through the streets, ports and airports of Madagascar. The force will deal zero tolerance policing to our communities to keep us safe and secure. To those police officers and soldiers, myself and the people of Madagascar stand by you and your mission to rid our streets of this scum. To the people of Madagascar, we need your support to eliminate this stain once and for all for our children and their children. Take to the streets and show your support and assistance to the Task Force.

Finally, I wish to say to those who wish to consume and sell these narcotics. We will support you in rehabilitating yourself free from your previous life . If you surrender yourself to our police forces you will have the full support from my government and it's people. However, if you wish to stand against us. The Task force will see that you are found and eliminated. Operations will begin shortly, it is important that you consider your options carefully. Thank You"

With that, King Andre I departs the stage to join his Brother in the command room of the palace for the opening of the operation. No press are permitted in this room and will instead by led out of the building.​

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
It was midnight in the slums of Ankasina when the motorcade arrived of 12 Transport vans and 81 riot officers. In groups of 3 vans, the major road exits and entrances to the slums were blocked off by the line of officers. Close behind, 40 SWAT officers moved in a further 5 unmarked vans. With long arms and stun grenades each van moved into position outside known drug dealer houses. The Intel came from sources within the community and from previous drug offences. With skill and precision, the teams crashed into the houses in sync firing off stun grenades as they stormed through the front doors. Within minutes, drug users were being dragged out in hand cuffs and thrown into the back of the vans.

With the attention of the community now being raised by the number of explosions and the commotion in the streets. A large crowd was now gathering in the streets as the armed officers bundled the suspects into vans to be taken to a local police station. In total, 10 suspected dealers had been snatched with the raids. On the outskirts of the slums, the riot police had arrested a further 20 people rushing to take drugs away from the area. They too were arrested and bundled off to a local police station.

House of Philibert Ntsay

17 year old Philibert slept comfortably in his run down bedroom which he shared with his 5 siblings. A chilling draft blew across the poorly fitted window in his room. His parents were both sufferers of poor respiratory health caused by the damp run down living conditions of his home. Philibert himself was an asthma sufferer and could previously not afford the medications for himself and his parents. That was until a job offer came his way unexpectedly. A local drug kingpin would reward him with a living wage in return for selling on his illegal narcotics. Philibert did not think twice in his desperate circumstances. Jingling and whispers outside his window startled Philibert from his slumber. He could hear the front door shaking in the room next door.

Suddenly a loud explosion left Philibert covering his ears. The force of the blast left his ears buzzing, muffling the screams of his brothers and sisters. Indeed, Philibert could just about make out the muffled whimpering coming from his own mouth. Shouting and footsteps filled the living room next door of the cramped shack.

With his hearing slowly coming back, he could hear the conversation next door. Philibert jumped as he heard his parents own voices arguing back to the police men.

"WHERE IS HE! WHERE IS HE! TELL US WHERE HE IS!"

"He's not here! He's gone. Don't go next door, our children are sleeping! You'll scare them!" His parents screamed at the top of the voices. Footsteps continued to approach the door. He could hear his father struggling to breath, a pushing match was taking place. Philibert could make out the sound of a ASP Baton extending, before his mother screamed once more. "What did you do that for! He's dead!"

The door kicked open with an explosive force. Through the door frame a masked man stood with a assault rifle in a intimidating total black outfit. The only colours were the logo of the
Gendarmerie Nationale and a Madagascar flag on his shoulder. Behind him, Phiibert could make out his father laying on the floor, blood pouring from a head wound as his mother held his lifeless body. Philibert froze in panic as the grim reaper figure looked down at a photograph on his phone. With a twisted smile, the man raised his weapon towards Philiberts chest. Philibert heard a large explosion. His eyes widened as he felt a hot sharp pain in his chest. He collapsed in a ball to the floor, writhing in anger and fear. As he lay dying, he could see the SWAT officer delivering a stamp to the back of his mothers head, knocking her out cold

"Lying cow!" The officer murmured as he exited the house, his colleges laughing behind him. Within minutes, the boy and his father were dead.

Local Police Station

The vans pulled up non-stop at the local police stations. The accused were dragged off and taken to a large hall. Whereby they were forcibly made to give urine samples, fingerprints, mugshots and their details. The press were barred from entering the police station while this was ongoing. Once the information was given, they were made to take the following oath on the religious book of their choosing;

"I, ________ , swear to the police forces of the Kingdom of Madagascar and to King Andre himself that I am not a drug user or supplier and I will affirm to uphold and promote the law of the Kingdom. I give my information willingly to the police force and will give any tests which will prove my guilt or innocent to the police forces. I swear by King Andre and his successors, so help me god"

Once the oath was sworn and urine tests returned, the innocent detainees were free to go. If the sample turned to be positive or the house search proved their guilt. They were to be jailed pending trial.

Statitics

In the first night, 6 people had been killed by government forces for "Resisting arrest" including Phillibert and his father. Over 80 people were detained throughout the process of the night based on "Evidence" gathered by those in the community. 30 of those were released without charge with 50 being detained at the local jails awaiting trial.

By the next morning, all forces were withdrawn back to their bases ready for another raid the next night.