STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[KOR] Korean - Rattanakosin Communications

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1606507713954.png

1200px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

255px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Office of the Foreign Minister, Pongol Adireksarn < Alex >
CC: LeeWookheon@mofa.kr.gov

Subject: Condolences of the Republic of Korea

Security: Private and encrypted | Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB

Letter from
The President
of the Republic
Of Korea

H.M. Bhumibol Adulyadej the Great,
H.R.H. Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana Rajakanya

King of the Kingdom of Rattanakosin
Crown Princess of the Kingdom of Rattanakosin

Dear His Majesty and Her Royal Highness

On behalf of the Korean people and the Korean Government, I offer our deepest condolences on the passing of former H.R.H. Crown Prince Vajiralongkorn. The Republic of Korea hopes that His Majesty the King of the Kingdom of Rattanakosin will accept the Republic of Korea's condolences for the passing of a member of his royal family. His Majesty the King has been a force that steadfastly steered Thailand through turbulent times and kept the stability of Thailand in undoubted security. Your role as a national leader, holding the mental mainstay the country will be continually remembered. The Korean Government continues to remember the sacrifices of the Royal Thai Army in the Korean War. We welcome the coronation of Her Royal Highness Princess Sirivannavari Nariratana Rajakanya and hope our two countries may continue to hold fast the strong relations built on friendship and cooperation against mutual threats and alignment with our mission of peace, development, and a dignified life.

We honor the legacy of your family, and mourn His Majesties loss alongside his family and the people of Rattanakosin..

With the utmost of sincerity,
1607849603552.png

KIM DAE JUNG
PRESIDENT OF THE
REPUBLIC OF KOREA

Delivered by
Baek Jung Hee
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Korea
On Behalf of the Office of the President of the Republic of Korea

Message for the Foreign Minister;

T.H.Baek Junghee, Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Republic of Korea hopes to arrange a phone call with Minister Adireksarnksarn to discuss bilateral relations between Korea and Rattanakosin.

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

1606350582011-png.2940

Seal of Her Royal Majesty, Crown Princess Sirivannavari

cs3702a30bq51-png.2364

To: Minister Baek Jung Hee

Dearest Minister Baek,

I apologize regarding the delay in my response, as you can understand, things are quite restless in Bangkok at the moment.

Your condolences are greatly appreciated by both myself and my family, we thank you.

My grand-father, Rama IX's, shoes will be difficult to fill. He has saved Thailand beyond counting. Ending Plaek Phibunsongkhram's dictatorship, bringing the Kingdom to its current state with the aid of Prem Tinsulanonda and preventing communist insurgencies and invasion by Vietnam and its allies. While I may never be as great a monarch as he, I hope that my actions will be able to make him and my late father proud, and that I can make my people happy. My grand-father shall leave behind for me an experienced Prime Minister and a diversely skilled Privy Council, which I trust shall aid me accomplish what is needed from me as the Head of State of the Kingdom.

The Korean War has not been forgotten by our armed forces, nor our leaders. I am happy to hear that this is the same in Korea. My grand-father and his advisors have never stood for communism nor states governed by the ideology. Let it be known that under my Crown, the Rattanakosin Kingdom shall continue these beliefs. If you wish, we could review the possibility of the Rattanakosin Kingdom recognizing the South as the true Korean nation and rulers of the Korean Peninsula. Something that I would happily declare personally and publicly. But this would have to wait until I am crowned, evidently.

I would also like to offer you or someone from your government an invitation to Bangkok to attend the funeral of my father and my coronation as the next Rattanakosin Rama. I have also forwarded your request of a phone call with Minister Pongpol Adireksarn. He is a busy man at the moment, but I am certain he will be able to find time for you. Please let him know if anyone from your government would be able to attend.

Kindest Regards,
Sirivannavari
Crown Princess
Rattanakosin Kingdom

Following the message being sent, Minister Pongdol Adireksarn would use a private and encrypted line to contact his South Korean counterpart.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

1606507713954.png

1200px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

255px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Crown Princess Sirivannavari < Alex >
CC: Office of the Foreign Minister, Pongol Adireksarn, LeeWookheon@mofa.kr.gov

Subject: re:Condolences

Security: Private and encrypted | Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
Her Esteemed Majesty, the Crown Princess

We hope we are not adding any additional stress on Your Majesty through our communications and attendance. We understand these are emotional and mentally challenging times, not only for you but the entire Kingdom. We hope that you will inform us of any needs you may have to ensure the process is more at eased for your majesty and your government as our desires are not to become a burden upon the Kingdom's government. We thank you for the invitation, his Excellency the President has instructed me to attend in my capacity as Foreign Minister. I hope that you can accept his Excellencies apology for his inability to attend due to domestic matters of state. It is especially a critical time for

His Majesty the King's shoes no doubt will be difficult to fill, but His Excellency hopes you would accept his counsel in seeing that His Majesties shoes do not need to be filled. They are a continued reminder of the struggles, hardship, but eventual triumph of your Kingdom and your people. The Kingdom in its mission to tomorrow will become better today, and His Excellency the President hopes you will bring your own shoes to propel your Kingdom into the future. The experienced Prime Minister, Privy Council, and aides are only the tools to a better future, but the building blocs are your people. By continuing a legacy of respect for human rights and dignity, ensuring a better future for your citizens, and engaging the global community, His Excellency hopes, hand and hand, our two countries can enter the new century stronger than before.

The Korean Government strongly appreciates the Kingdom's stance with regards to the stance between the North and the Republic of Korea. While we appreciate the strong sentiment, we are worried that the insecurities of the North will cause them to lash out against your government or Korean nationals. While strongly symbolic, we hope that instead, the Kingdom and Korea can work together in developing a strong relationship on the basis of engagement, economic policies and development programs for the region, and security relationship including arms sales and training for both our personnel. We nonetheless respect any decision Your Majesty shall make once you complete your coronation. Further appreciation your sentiment on the status of the Korean Peninsula, and hopefully assisting us in our goal of full unification between North and South as one people divided by an artificial barrier. His Excellency apologies for not being able to attend, but I hope you will accept my attendance as my function of Foreign Minister for the Republic of Korea. I also hope that we can meet once your coronation is complete to lay out the foundation for Korea-Rattanakosin relations and addressing future challenges to our nations.

Signed with sincerity,
Foreign Minister for the Republic of Korea
Baek Jeonghee
Seoul, Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Secured Communication Line
The Korean Foreign Minister would receive the phone call in her office. Still tired from being awake all night due to the arrangements for her trip and attending a national security council briefing on current areas of interest for the Republic She entered her office, taking off her heels and putting them under her desk as she sat and tried sitting backwards on her chair...the phone rang...she looked at the caller ID, her secretary informer her that it was from the Rattanakosin Kingdom. Her secretary relaying it was Foreign Minister Adireksarn, Aaa-deer-ree-sarn...hoping to not butcher the Foreign Ministers name. Clearing her voice and taking a drink from her iced americano. Picking up the phone she answered.

Baek Jeonghee: "Hello Foreign Minsiter...Adireksarn. I hope you are doing well."

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Assuring that the phone line was secured on both ends, the Minister would speak. "I am well, thank you for asking. How are things in Korea, Minister Jeonghee?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Baek Jeonghee: "They are well Minister, thank you for taking the call. I am primarily calling in hopes of setting up a foundation for renewed Korea-Rattanakosin relations. I hope we can have a strong discussion, and outline the principles of future discussion. Developing a strong relationship is a priority for this Administration and we hope it is shared by your government as well."

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"Of course, Minister Jeonghee! I believe our two nations are already on a good path, considering the coronation and the funeral at Bangkok. I know that the Crown Princess wished to discuss things relating to the Korean Peninsula, specifically North Korea. The Rattanakosin Kingdom believes that communism is our nation's greatest threat: Laos, Cambodia, China... we are surrounded by them. The Crown Princess wants to assure that the North knows they cannot threaten the South, regardless of their friends.

Is there anything specific you wished to begin with?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Baek Jeonghee: "We believe the statements of the Kingdom will continue to set a strong reminder to autocratic regimes of all types, that their efforts to undermine democracy and suppress their people will not be tolerated. Korea continues to believe a strong, but pragmatic approach is required to deal with neighboring states, more importantly, we can not ignore the implications of a brinkmanship style foreign policy on the safety of the Korean people. A strong national deterrence, strong national defense, and a strong alliance are all required to deter the threat communist regimes poise to the Asia region.

H.E. Kim Daejung has pursued a new line of policy, that we hope will ultimately be the pathway to reunification, on the grounds of humanitarian and social responsibility to assist the Korean people in the North, and one that puts North Korea in the economic reliance of the South. Ensuring a deterrence not only of strength, but economic as well. The bilateral relationship of South Korea and Rattanakosin continues to growth, and we are satisfied with the Crown Princesses views on the status of the Korean Peninsula as well as support for reunification.

I look forward to an in-person discussion with regards to the situation with North Korea, and hopefully have a fruitful discussion on bilateral policy for the greater Asia region on how we can both cooperate to promote a new and strong Asia, interdependent and responsible. I was hoping we could initially discuss a visa-free scheme, for our citizens for travel on tourist visas, as well as expanding work-visa allocations for Rattanakosin and South East Asian citizens to work in Korea. If this is an area you can agree to start on?

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
"We are certainly interested in discussing and forming visa-free travel between our two nations' citizens. Regarding work-visas, the Kingdom has been focusing on large national projects to increase our available jobs, mostly commercial but regardless, can still offer many jobs to any Korean citizen who wishes to come here for work. I expect there are also many opportunities in Korea for any Rattan citizen who wishes to work there.

First, the visa-free, the Kingdom is willing to allow any Korean citizen arriving to the nation to stay in the country for a total of ninety days without visas, after which they will need to acquire a visa. As for the work visas, we could allow for Korean citizens to apply for a year long work visa to be renewed an infinite amount of times before its expiration date. I would expect the same deal would be available for all Rattan citizens when going to Korea.

Unless, of course, you have a counter visa plan?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Baek Jeonghee: "I believe the terms you stipulated are agreeable. Our government would be interested for a mutual 90-day visa free entry for both our citizens. With regards to the work visas, the Korean Government would like to raise South East Asia's benchmark by 80% between 1998 and 2001, and then by 45% between 2002-2005. This would see greater opportunities for your citizens to work in Korea, but also raise wage competitiveness, standards of living, and support your economy through remittance. In this regard, we would seek to establish a 6-month work visa renewable upon expiration, and a 1-year work visa renewable upon expiration for Rattan citizens. Allowing mobility and flexibility. However, we would like to keep the 1 year-work visa for Korean nationals renewable before expiration at an unlimited amount as you have stated. Primarily as we see the two modes of work in Korea to be low-skilled and high skilled when it comes to foreign workers. As such, offering a more flexible visa option is more appropriate in our view."

Alex

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa