STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea - Brazil Communication

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

2560px-Flag_of_the_Government_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.png

1280px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

2560px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Department of Economy and Finance < JakeDorent >

Subject: [Confidential] Line of Credit & Financing Discussion

Security: Private and encrypted Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
Dear H.E. Chief Carlos Ramalho Melo

I hope this email finds you well and in good spirits.

I am reaching out to discuss if we could arrange a line of credit to maintain cash flow for Korea's economy. Primarily the cash flow would be aimed at keeping economic growth positive and offset high government spending. Our Government was informed that His Imperial Majesty out of his kindness was offering financial grants regarding our unification process, which our Government appreciates. We currently have $14.5 billion in projects ongoing in our northern regions in infrastructure development, human capitol investment, and so forth. As our Foreign Ministry relayed, we understand your Government was willing to provide $4 billion regarding programs to assist the North. Your assistance would be most appreciated in this regard.

I hope that we can arrange two separate financial agreements. One regarding the financial grants and another regarding financial loans. We are currently looking for a $16 billion loan from the Brazilian Government which we understands is a very large sum and are understanding if there are limits how much Brazil can provide. I also hope that my email does not come off in any negative lens or impressions.

Secondly, I hope that Korea and Brazil can execute the previous trade proposals regarding bilateral trade. We hope to begin the Brazil Korea Trade Agreement before the end of the current year.

I look forward to your responses and wish you well,

Signed,
H.E. Minister Shin Shinyoung
Minister of Economics and Finance
Republic of Korea

Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran