STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Korea] Communications | Thailand

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Thank you Prime Minister, Our minister will always be free for an online video conference whereas you schedule a time, we can actually do it right now but seem like you are not prepared yet, we might need to be prepare also like I said we will be ready when you schedule a time when we have an online conference. since you said about a digital system that reflects the realism of the bullet, artillery, and tank shell. this gave me a debated idea on military training reforms in the Council, I will talk to the party member if they are in favor of the idea like mine. I will tell my Minister of Defense to notification the Korean Minister of Defense if the reform is successful, regardless the result will be in my favor or not, thank you for your time first contact our government, I have nothing for further discussing, I hope you wouldn't mind I will file the conversation detail to our press, thank you again Prime Minister Jo."

The Prime Minister would put down the phone to hang up the call if Prime minister Jo has nothing for further discussing and would file a conversation detail to the validation team to check the correctness of the conversation and would forward it to the government press.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"We can do it right now, I am just waiting on the Education Minister to get online. Should be taken care of shortly. In the mean time, I wanted to confirm you'd like to go ahead with the purchase of the TA-50 aircrafts so we can let the KDIA know." The Education Minister would join the videocall afterwards with all the participants being able to see one another for the signing ceremony. The Prime Minister had used the excuse to allow them to set up the Korean and Thai Flags in a different room as he went there for the signing of the ceremony. "Shall we begin?"

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Okay, I am going to call the Ministers of Education and Finance. Yes, I confirm Please notify the KDIA that I have confirmed the purchase of the TA-50." The Prime Minister and others would log on and create a fitting backdrop for the ceremony. "Let us get started, I believe we are ready." In the ceremony, the ministers will sign the memorandum.

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
With the memorandum being signed, Prime Minister Jo would thank his Thai Counterpart for his efforts and wished him success on his mission to develop and advanced Thailand. The funds would be transferred after being cleared by the Korean Government and the memorandum to come in effect upon the start date.

Bossza007