STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Korea] Letter of Congratulations | Vice President

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

2560px-Flag_of_the_Government_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.png

2560px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

Subject: Letter of Congratulation​

Security: Private and encrypted

Delivered by Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Washington D.C.​

Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1024px-Seal_of_the_Vice_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png

WOBQphs.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: His Excellency Kim Daejung, President of the Republic of Korea ( Jay )
FROM: Benjamin V. Sinclair, Vice President of the United States of America

Mister President,

I would like to thank you very much for the kind message that you sent me. Over the past few days, I have been moving from my townhome in Washington to Number One Observatory Circle. During this time, President Gore and I have been in close discussions and we have many plans for several domestic and foreign policies. I am very excited to work with the President as well as being able to continue my work in the United States Senate. It gives me great comfort to know that the United States has international friends like the Republic of Korea who are willing to assist us in matters that we consider especially important. I can confirm that the United States is closer than ever to bringing those responsible for the Capitol attack to justice. While the time it has taken is frustrating for everyone, it has been for good reason. The American government appreciates the continued support from the Korean government.

I wish your government the best as it continues sensitive negotiations with the DPRK. The Gore Administration, and myself, stand by the Republic of Korea in every capacity. If there is anything that we can do to help as you conduct these discussions, please inform us and we would be happy to help. It gives me great hope in mankind when I see that Korea may once again be one united nation, under your democratic government, as a result of peaceful negotiations. The Korean people are one people, and deserve to be together in one democratic nation. If your government is successful, it will be one of the greatest foreign policy accomplishments of the twentieth century - I have no doubt that your government is up to the task. I hope that we can meet some time soon and work together side-by-side.

Best Regards,

Benjamin V. Sinclair
Vice President of the United States
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

2560px-Flag_of_the_Government_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.png

2560px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

Subject: Letter of Congratulation​

Security: Private and encrypted

Delivered by Embassy of the Republic of Korea, Washington D.C.​
lEFOYod.png

Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II