STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea | Message to America

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

haNrVll.png

Security Clarification: Encrypted & Secure

Dear Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald,

The United States of America and the Republic of Korea under previous administrations have had a fruitful & positive relations. It is my job to continue this relations on a positive note, I hereby request a meeting with yourself or someone of similar stature to discuss current diplomatic topics and how the Republic of Korea & the United States of America can better their partnership in the future.

Warmest regards,
Ms. Pi Mi-So
Secretary for North & Central American Affairs

© Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Korea

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

QT5ehQ7.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Ms. Pi Mi-So, Secretary for North & Central American Affairs of the Republic of Korea ( JamieA )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of the United States of America

Secretary Pi Mi-So,

Thank you for your kind message. With your permission I would like to dispatch Vance Larson to Korea. He has previously served as Ambassador to Korea and is up to continuing to do so, if you would have him. He would of course be one of the two primary contacts between our countries. In return, we would be open to receiving an ambassador from Korea in Washington.

Best Regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

haNrVll.png

Security Clarification: Encrypted & Secure
To: Jackson.Fitzgerald@state.gov < Odinson >
Cc: Pin.Young-Jae@mofa.go.kr
Subject: Fw:Fruitful Relations

Dear Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald,

We would be more than happy to receive Ambassador Larson as the Ambassador to Korea. We thank you for offering to receive an ambassador in Washington and will dispatch one as soon as possible to begin helping Koreans in America! I'd like to formally invite Ambassador Larson to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, where we can talk about the previous relationship between the Republic of Korea and the United States of America and how we can continue this as well as talk about other topics such as trade and possibly future military exercises between our two great nations.

Warmest regards,
Ms. Pi Mi-So
Secretary for North & Central American Affairs

© Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Korea

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

Ambassador Larson would return to Korea as soon as possible at the order of the Secretary of State. Secretary Fitzgerald's office would inform the Korean Foreign Ministry that Ambassador Larson would be prepared to meet with representatives from the Korean government the following day and that he was excited to hear what plans and ideas that the Koreans had for continuing the relationship between the United States and Korea. The Ambassador did have some topics that he was instructed to discuss with the Koreans, including military cooperation (on several fronts) as well as political cooperation. Once Larson received information explaining who he would meet and where he would meet the designated Korean diplomat, he would head there with a staffer and two Diplomatic Security Service agents who were charged with protecting him - they went via private car.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With Ambassador Larson being dispatched from the United States of America, the American Embassy was notified that the meeting was to take place at the Foreign Ministry Affairs building. The reception was notified to receive the American Ambassador at a moments notice, when the Ambassador arrives he'd be taken up to a conference room which would be prepped with refreshments for both delegations.

Secretary Mi-So would be waiting on one side of the conference table, she'd extend her hand and shake the Ambassadors hand firmly "Welcome back to Seoul Ambassador Larson, I hope you had a pleasant flight! Please do help yourself" the Secretary would gesture towards the refreshments then a chair opposite her.
Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

Ambassador Larson would gladly greet Secretary Mi-So. "Thank you, Madam Secretary, it is nice to be back in Korea." The ambassador would gladly take a bottled water before he would take a seat opposite of her, crack open the bottle, and take a small sip before putting it down next to her.

"Madam Secretary, I am very happy that we are able to have this meeting. Positive relations between the United States and the Republic of Korea is one of the chief priorities of the Gore Administration and the Department of State. Thank you for inviting me. There are a number of things that I would like to discuss, but your government of course invited me here. I am happy to entertain any topics that you would like to discuss," he said as he sat back, folded his hands, and rested them in his lap. The Ambassador was dressed in a dark blue suit and a red and white striped tie. On his lapel was an American flag pin.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Thank you for coming Mr Ambassador, I’m glad to hear that the Gore Administration wants to continue positive and strong relations with the Republic. I have, read over previous transcripts from previous meetings with the previous administration, and I for one would definitely like to continue the strong partnership that we had therefore I’d be happy to host a small contingent of American forces in the North.

What’s the current American stance of Chinese and Russian influence in the area? We’ve been told by some sources that they’re trying to muscle in where it’s not needed.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

"It's my pleasure to be here, Ambassador. I can tell you that the United States currently has a close working relationship with the Russian Empire. Their forces fought valiantly in Turkey and were instrumental in the capitulation of their government and armed forces. My government is confident that the new Russian government has more interest in stability and partnership than empire-building or proving that they are the biggest kid on the block.... I cannot, though, say the same for China. I can tell you that the United States is not interested in meddling in intimate Asian affairs, but we are interested in ensuring world peace... We felt the same way in Eastern Europe, but when the Turks started liquidating Jews, Greeks, and other minorities in their country we simply had no choice. I pray that something like that does not happen here in Asia...

"We would certainly be interested in having American forces stationed in Korea. What size of a force were you thinking, and exactly at what military base?" he asked.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Secretary Pi would nod listening to the American Ambassador before speaking after they finished "That is some good news to hear than regarding the new Russian Administration, however it doesn't surprise me to hear your views on the Chinese administration. They can be quite problematic and have been in the past so who knows with time."

The Secretary paused, clearing their throat with some water before continuing "I'm glad to hear that the American Administration doesn't wish to meddle in Asian Affairs, and are seeking peace. With regards to the forces, we are looking to have them located in the North. Roughly 1,500 to 2,500 personnel across the following bases: Chongjin in North Hamgyong Province, Tokchon in South Pyongan Province and Hyesan in Ryanggang Province."
Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Private

"That is an interesting proposal, Secretary Pi. I am not aware of any military facilities in either of those cities. Is there a reason that you have chosen those facilities in particular? I know that the Department of Defense is interested in establishing a naval station somewhere in your sphere of the world, and was looking at Jeju Island. Do you think that your government would be open to allowing the Navy to construct a base there?" Ambassador Larson would sit back and listen to what his Korean colleague had to say as they continued to discuss future American-Korean cooperation.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"We've chosen these military facilities as it will show that the neglected people of the North that the South Korean government wishes to help, while we rebuild the military forces for both the South and North. With regards to your request for a Naval Station to be established in Jeju Island will be denied as at the moment in time, as we don't feel this is the right course of action for our administration & people[/i]" the Secretary paused clearing her throat allowing the American ambassador to speak
Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Is there any concern that American forces in the north would be treated with hostility by northern Koreans? I would imagine that after decades of propaganda that indoctrination, our presence might be seen as an act of invasion instead one of humanitarianism. And while my government does support the presence of American troops in Korea, I know that the Defense Department would be gravely concerned that just a few thousand troops stationed in the North would be extremely vulnerable if something were to go wrong. That is why we proposed the Naval Station at Jeju. It would allow us to have a way to create a supply line and send supplies, equipment, reinforcements, or conduct an evacuation if necessary, for whatever that reason may be," he said.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"Intelligence reports that any friendly forces with the Koreans would be welcomed with open arms. Times have changed since the North Korean regime has collapsed, any and all American Forces would be stationed with Korean Forces. With the fall of the North Korean Regime, the people of the so called 'North' have welcomed the change and the modern times brought up from the South, things could have gone differently." the Secretary paused before continuing "You may have heard in Korean News, that the Korean Supreme Court has sentenced two Koreans for crimes committed in the 70s, against Korean & American Forces. I do hope this is some good news for the American people"
Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"I am happy to hear that our reputation among Koreans in the north has improved to that degree. The peaceful unification of the Korean peninsula, under one government, is without doubt one of the greatest geopolitical accomplishments of the late twentieth century. And yes, I have heard of the news that you are referring to. I know that the Federal Government is pleased to see that Korea has maintained its strong, impartial, judicial system. I can only hope that other Asian nations look to Korea as an example of how democratic unity, through peace and negotiations, can be accomplished. I could potentially see the stationing of a limited number of American troops in Korea, perhaps as observers or in some kind of working partnership between our armed forces. That is indeed a very interesting proposal that I think the White House would consider," the Ambassador said.

"Another topic I wanted to bring up was the current financial situation in Korea. Now, we are aware that your government is in almost thirty-billion dollars worth of debt. We understand that Korea is taking every precaution with heightened tensions in the region, so your country is undertaking large expenditures to ensure its stability. As one of, if not the strongest, democratic state in the region, we fully support whatever measures your government deems necessary to ensure its sovereignty. I am sure that your government is currently working on measures to ensure that your debt begins to be alleviated, and we had a proposal that would help your country take a step in that direction.

"We would like to purchase ownership of the Sejong The Great-class destroyer for $4,000,000,000. As an added bonus, the United States would produce one of these destroyers for Korea, at no charge, and we would also agree to allow your government to freely produce the destroyer at no cost, provided that your government never exports it to another country. Do you think that this is something that your government would consider?" the Ambassador asked.

JamieA

Last edited:

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

I am glad to hear that the Federal Government are happy that we managed to put away two criminals who have hurt and killed American citizens! Sadly we wouldn’t be looking to sell the rights to the Sejong the great for such a low price we’d be looking at an excess of $30Billion alone to cover the cost of the project, however we could offer an alternative to the United States Government and allow your Department of Defense to buy Limited Production Licenses at cost price which then will allow you build as many as the license entails, is this something America would be willing to do?
Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"My understand is that the Sejong The Great-class was heavily based off of the Arleigh Burke and didn't require nearly as much development costs. I am authorized to increase our bid to up to $15-billion. We would be able to make a down payment of $5-billion and then a further $2-billion per tax period, with the option to pay it off sooner. If we can make this deal work it will send a massive signal to the White House that Korea wants to be a global partner with the United States and that we should work closer together. I have a draft of the agreement, which is brief, if you are interested - we could get it signed today," he said.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

Sadly I won’t be able to sign anything with regards to selling the Sejong, I shall run this up the chain and see what happens!” the Secretary paused, ushering an aide to run the Americans request up the chain to get an outcome “What are Americas plans with regards to France? And what do you think of the current fall of the Russian Government?
Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Thank you, I look forward to hearing back what the outcome of our negotiations are. In regard to France, we have assets in place to help evacuate American officials and civilians from France. We are trying to communicate with the French, but with the recent political reshuffling in their government, things are taking a bit longer than we desire. The fall of the Russian Government comes as a shock to us, it was totally unexpected. We can only hope that the Russian people are able to create a new transitional government that is still dedicated to preserving their own rights and cooperating with the rest of the Free World," the ambassador said.

"What is your government's position on these two matters?" he asked.

JamieA

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear