STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea | Message to Britain

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

haNrVll.png

Security Clarification: Encrypted & Secure
To: Lawrence.Adams@gov.uk < Jamie >
Cc: Pin.Young-Jae@mofa.go.kr
Subject: Fruitful Relations

Dear Secretary Lawrence Adams,

It is with great pleasure that I write this email, the Republic of Korea has been dark over the international stage over recent years. The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland has overcome tremendous challanges in the past and the Korean Administration look up to you for it! I am hereby writing this email, to see if I can get a meeting with yourself or someone of stature to pick their brains on how we can build a fruitful relationship between our two grand nations and as well as knowledge to help better the North and turn it into a better living conditions for all Koreans.

Warmest regards,
Mr. Ch'o Hyo
Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs

© Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Korea

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM
Security Classification:
SECRET

To: Mr. Ch'o Hyo JamieA
Cc:
Subject: RE:Fruitful Relations

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email and congratulations on the formation of your new, united Korean government. We had a strong, growing relationship with your predecessor and supported the unification of the North and South in more ways then one.

Our Deputy Prime Minister, Thomas Stone, is available to open initial dialogue with yourselves at your earliest convenience.

Kindest Regards,
Lawrence

Lawrence Adams | Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs | King Charles Street, London, SW1 |

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

haNrVll.png

Security Clarification: Encrypted & Secure
To: Lawrence.Adams@gov.uk < Jamie >
Cc: Pin.Young-Jae@mofa.go.kr
Subject: Fruitful Relations

Dear Secretary Lawrence Adams,

Thank you for the kind email of congratulations! I'll be more than happy to host Deputy Prime Minister Stone at his earliest convenience, there will be a motorcade awaiting his arrival at Seoul International. I look forward to a strong and fruitful relationship between our two grand nations.

Warmest regards,
Mr. Ch'o Hyo
Vice Minister for Foreign Affairs

© Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Republic of Korea

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Thomas Stone, the Deputy Prime Minister for the UK departed from RAF Brize Norton with a handful of aides for the journey to Korea via an RAF TriStar, abiding all air traffic regulations and providing updates with estimated arrival times for the Korean Government.
Providing access was granted, the aircraft would eventually touch down in Korea where Thomas, and his support staff, exited the aircraft and boarded the waiting motorcade.
JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the British Deputy Prime Minister and his support staff entering the awaiting motorcade, it quickly drove off at a suitable speed to ensure the protection of the British DPM. It would drive from the Airport through cleared routes to the Foreign Ministry building where the Vice Foreign Minister would be waiting at the bottom of the steps.

With such a big diplomat visiting, all and every precaution was taken to ensure the British Safety. Within a conference room, would be the Korean & British flag draped on gold flag poles, a table was also prepared with both British & Korean refreshments. Chairs would be either side of a long table, enough for both the British & Korean delegation to get comfy to begin talks.

"Welcome Mr Deputy Prime Minister, I hope the travel wasn't too long!" paused the Vice Minister as he extended his hand for a shake allowing the Korean News Agencies who have gathered to take some photos. The Vice Minister would then lead the way when the British DPM was ready to the awaiting conference room.
Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Thomas departed the aircraft and walked down the stairs, immediately extending his hand to the Vice Minister and shaking it "It's a pleasure to meet you, the flight passed quickly... thanks to emails." he smiled, following his host to the conference room "How are you?" he started on the small talk.

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"I'm very well, thank you for asking Mr Deputy Prime Minister. How are you?" the Vice Minister paused clearing his throat, before sitting down and continuing "Are are things back in the United Kingdom?" The Minister paused, allowing the British counterpart to speak, the Vice Minister would raise from his seat grabbing some refreshments & a hot cup of coffee
Jamie