STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea - Norway [Prime Minister's Call]

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
In Seoul, the Korean Government would be watching the situation in Norway as the stable leadership of Erna Solberg would come to an end as she stepped aside to bring about the beginning of a new generation of Conservative party leaders. While the Korean President had hopes for the general election, the Korean Government was only interested in the continued strong bilateral relationships between Norway and Korea. Considering the emerging market Norway presented for Korean arms, a hub for inter-nordic council cooperation, and the development of humanity forward. Prime Minister Jo would be asked to call the new Norwegian Prime Minister, as to not indicate any official support for the Norwegian Conservative party ahead of their general election. Chief Secretary Park, would dial the Norwegian Prime Minister's number ensuring the call would be encrypted, the NIS would provide an advanced encryption system currently being experimented on. Prime Minister Sylvi Listhaug would get a phone call from Prime Minister Jo Jaehyuk. Prime Minister Jo would wait for the phone to be answered, sitting at his desk, staring at a photo of his family on his desk, and a bunch of national security and sporting documents on his desk for his review after the call.

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Erna Solberg was sat in a meeting with the Prime Minister of Denmark and the Secretary General of the Nordic Council when her senior adviser entered the room and whispered in her ear before she exited the room and entered another room where she picked up the phone and answered the call on an encrypted line.

"Prime Minister Jo, what a surprise to hear from you... I think that you were looking to speak to Sylvi Listhaug if I'm correct but the call was directed to my office. I am currently still Prime Minister until the election has been completed but Sylvi Listhaug is now the new party leader and is campaigning to become Prime Minister, can I help at all or would you like me to forward your call onto her?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Hello Prime Minister Solberg, it is a privilege to speak with you. We hope you received gifts with good spirits and wishes. I actually wanted to speak with you" The Prime Minister would say, hoping to redirect the conversation. "I wanted to thank you for your hard work in driving Norwegian-Korean relations, President Kim hopes that a Free Trade Agreement will be negotiated just around the corner, and we hope that your successors and the opposition will continue the spirit of strong ROK-Norway relations. If you are not busy, I was just hoping you could help us understand what Ms. Listhuag policies will be to ROK-Norway relations, and our security and energy relations..."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I did receive the gifts from your government and I am ever grateful for such gifts. I have recently spoken with Sylvi in regards to her policies regarding not only the Nordic Council but also the Republic of Korea and I am glad to inform you that the Kingdom of Norway and Republic of Korea will be able to continue our strong working relationship and the priority for a new administration under Sylvi Listhaug would be to offer a free trade agreement and the potential signing of an intelligence sharing agreement if that works for your government, I will of course leave this down to he to explain much further down the line."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"We are glad you enjoyed the gifts. The Republic of Korea is eager to work with who ever take offices, and I hope that our relationship will continue to transcend political ideologies in Norway and who ever holds the office you have worked so hard to give dignity and meaning to. We are glad to hear the next government will continue to prioritize ROK-Norwegian Relations and we look forward to signing agreements on trade, security, and energy. I look forward to speaking with Ms. Listhaug or with Mr. Stoltenberg as Prime Minister, and I hope your elections will continue to conduct the high standards that showcase democratic principles to the global community."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I am sure both candidates will uphold the strong bond that our countries both share. We uphold some of the highest standards of democracy in the world and will continue to do so whilst promoting such standards across the world in countries which struggle or are not holding said values. I would like to offer my gratefulness to your government as we've held many discussions through various departments such as the Ministry of Defence as we procured South Korean naval assets."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"We look forward to working with who ever takes the office. As you have said, our inter-departmental relationship will continue to transcend every administration and government. We look forward to the next agreement, I hope we can continue a long-standing partnership of robust arms cooperation. We would also like to discuss purchasing Norwegian oil and petroleum for a regular supply of petroleum and oil. I hope we can have some delegations be exchanged to rough out these details."

Zak

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'm sure that under whatever government spearheads the next four years in office will continue the long standing friendship between our two countries and I will pass on any messages to Sylvi Listhaug and her campaign staff to deal with Norwegian oil and petroleum and oil and I'm sure her party will be able to iron these out to suffice the South Korean people as I'm sure this will be a good deal for us both."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"That is good to hear Madame Prime Minister, we hope to sign fair agreements on importing petroleum and oil. Please pass the same curtesy to candidate Jens Stoltenberg as well. I heard you are going to run for the presidency of the Nordic Council, have you figured out the vision you hope to bring into the Council, and if you plan any reforms?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"These will be kept under wraps Prime Minister, my campaign staff are currently finalising all the details of my campaign which will be released in due course."

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I see, well, thank you for the opportunity Madame Prime Minister, the Republic of Korea will be watching the election closely and we wish all parties the best. Do you know if the foreign minister is available for a brief conversation? I hoped to extend the same courtesy of contacting you to the leader of the opposition as well."

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"With the result just announced, the outgoing Minister of Foreign Affairs is Jens Stoltenberg and the new Opposition Leader is Sylvi Listhaug but I will pass on the relevant details."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I would like to then speak with the in-coming Prime Minister, Mr. Jens Stoltenberg, if that can be arranged." Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The call was transferred to Jens Stoltenberg in which his Chief of Staff would inform him of a call from the South Korean Prime Minister, he was currently at his home in the Holmenkollen district of Oslo.

"Sir, I have an incoming call from the South Korean Prime Minister, do you want me to patch you through?"

Stoltenberg was currently in the midst of planning his move across the city to Inkognitogata 18 where he was going to reside during his term as Prime Minister but it was no time like the better to take a call from a close friend.

"Yes, put me on the line."

A few moments later, the call was directed to Jens Stoltenberg on an encrypted line.

"Prime Minister Jo, what a pleasure it is to hear from you. How are things?"

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Hello Prime Minister Stoltenberg, please let me congratulate you first on your electoral success. President Kim is extremely happy to have heard of your parties success and hopes that we can work together to address a number of security, energy, and political situations we are facing. I hope the transition process is going smoothly, and I don't want to take too much time. The President & I just wanted to congratulate you on your success and we look forward to working together on a trade, energy, and arms agreements between us. What is your vision for ROK-Korean relations Prime Minister?"

Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'd like to thank you for your kind words Prime Minister and I hope that I can meet you, and President Kim during my term as Prime Minister and I would like to offer my congratulations to your country on joining the Nordic Council, it is great to see such a close ally of South Korea joining us to achieve many goals across the world. The transition period is going well, I'm just coordinating the move from my home to the Prime Ministerial residence. I hope that we too can work across many agreements in the areas of trade, energy and arms. I wish for our relationship to continue growing and wish for more cultural and educational ties for both of our populations and I hope that President Kim can visit us in the coming months ahead on an official state visit."

Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I likewise hope to be able to visit the Kingdom of Norway and for the Republic of Korea to host you. We are grateful for Norways support for our accession process into the Council and as close allies continuing to strengthen our cooperation and development. I won't take too much time Prime Minister, we just wanted to say hello and congratulate you. I know President Kim is most excited by your success and that he hopes to work closely with you to direct Nordic-Korean relations in a positive direction."

Zak

• Love
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"It's been a pleasure to speak to you Prime Minister and I hope that we will be able to meet, and if you need anything then please do not hesitate to contact us and I will try and help out where I can, it's a goodbye for now... annyeong." He chuckled, before ending the call.

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa