STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korea - Turkey Communications

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

2560px-Flag_of_the_Government_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.png

1280px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

2560px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Mesut Yılmaz < Axis12 >
CC: ChoiHongghi@mofa.kr.gov, KimMinseo@mnd.kr.gov, MoonJaein@cheongwadae.kr.gov, İsmail Cem

Subject: Korean–Turkish brotherhood

Security: Private and encrypted Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
Dear His Excellency Prime Minister Yılmaz,

Please accept His Excellency President Kim Daejung's letter of support to your Government. While official diplomatic relations began In 1957, our brotherly relationship was established on the battlefields of the Korean War where 721 Turkish soldiers died. Turkey has remained a strong and close friend to the Korean people, and your charitable nation stands alone in establishing amongst all the allied nations to build a school for Orphans. These acts of kindness have not escaped the minds of the Korean people. President Kim hopes to extend whatever means the Republic of Korea can to assist and develop Turkey and forge a strong brotherly bond. The Turkish Brigade in the Korean War represented a continued line of strong relations in defense, culture, and mutual aid. With records dating back to 551 CE when the Gokturks and Goguryeo worked together to aid one another. Our government hopes to continue these long standing relationships and forge stronger partnership that will bring Turks and Koreans into the 21st century stronger than the past. I hope that our countries will be partner in the promotion of a better life for our people.

While your government seeks to organize its foreign policy, develop a robust national defense, and determine a course in the interest of the Turkish people, I hope that the values we shared on the battlefields on the Korean Peninsula will be held dear. In doing so, I have no doubt our two countries will advance our brotherly relationship and promote a health relationship. I look forward to your response, and I hope that our two countries can resume strong bilateral relations and progress this established friendship.

We look forward to seeing the Republic of Turkey reassert the shared principles of market economy, social justice, democracy, welfare for the people.

Signed with sincerity,
Baek Jeonghee
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Korea

Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
C8940DE6-8FB1-4BBF-B36D-6796D21F90E2.png
Türkiye Hükümeti
Government of the Republic of Turkey official Communiqué

Official Intergovernmental Communication
Subject type: Response/message/Republic of Korea

Security Classification-Encrypted
Jay

Dear Minister Baek Jeonghee,

Thank you for your most kind and sincere message earlier this week, it brings pride to the Turkish people to know that those outside of the Arab world care for the well-being of the Turkish Republic and the support of the interests of our nation on a global scale. Additionally the Turkish government seeks to establish more formal relations with the Korean republic as both of our states only seek the wellbeing of our people and those around us and the stabilization of our respective regions though many around us do not seek the same. I refer to your northern brother and the states to the south of the Syrian-Turkish Border as they both cause us a great deal of trouble but with certain tactics I believe these issues can and will eventually be solved for both of us. If the state of the Republic of Korea ever needs any aid in a time of crisis the Republic of Turkey will happily be ready to stand firm against your oppressor as we did in 1957. Finally please feel free to message our Minister of Foreign Affairs, İsmail Cem any time for anything that may come up regarding military, economic, or political issues that need to be addressed between our countries. I hope that this correspondence is the start of a tighter Korean-Turkish bond that will last for many years to come.

Kind Regards,
Mesut Yılmaz
Prime Minister
Republic of Turkey

Bir devlet kurumunun önceden izni olmadan yukarıdaki bilgilerin herhangi birine izinsiz erişim, Türk Hükümeti'nin 001 Güvenlik Anlaşmasının ihlali anlamına gelir ve failler, yasanın en geniş kapsamına tabi olacaktır.
55th Government of Turkey-1998

Last edited:

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

2560px-Flag_of_the_Government_of_the_Republic_of_Korea.png

1280px-Emblem_of_South_Korea.png

2560px-Flag_of_South_Korea.png

To: Mesut Yılmaz < Axis12 >
CC: ChoiHongghi@mofa.kr.gov, KimMinseo@mnd.kr.gov, MoonJaein@cheongwadae.kr.gov, İsmail Cem

Subject: RE: Turkish-Korean brotherhood

Security: Private and encrypted Protected by the NIS and MoFA DPB
Dear His Excellency Prime Minister Yılmaz,

Our government looks forward to the strengthening of formal relations between Korea and Turkey. I hope that our interests will continue to remain aligned and showcase a strong state of unity between our two countries. Please note, Ambassador Choi remains always ready to discuss Korean-Turkey relations and can meet with your government ministers in Ankara. I look forward to meeting your Ambassador in the coming days as your government begins to formally unveil its foreign policy and major goals.

Diplomacy is the only tool our nation hopes will be used in the addressing of the Northern Regime. The Korean people are one, and the division of our country will end I hope by peaceful means, and not through another war that will ravage and split our people further. President Kim hopes that your country will rejoin us as part of the global order of nations striving for peace and multilateral cooperation. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter. Please likewise feel free to reach out to Presidential Advisor Kim Minseo who is eager to assist the Turkish Armed Forces in developing its arsenal.

I look forward to talking with Minister Cem over the phone in the coming days as well. I hope we can have an open conversation on the direction of your foreign policy and work together to address our mutual concerns.

Signed with sincerity,
Baek Jeonghee
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Republic of Korea

Republic of Korea
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
All information is protected from release by the Diplomatic Communications Security Act 1997
Authorized viewing is limited to those directly emailed, cc'd, and bcc'd​

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa