STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Korean People's Army | Brothers by Blood and Value

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
1566042840_151169_1566042570_7530003siberian_forests.jpg
Operatives of Alfa Company and their translator/political officer would depart their mountain bases as they crossed the Korean-Russian border discreetly at night. Using the cover of darkness and the triborder point with China as an entry point. Carrying their gear and a small bundle of weapons to hand over, they crossed into the border. The area was not secured by the Soviet Factions and so Alfa Company was alert. Their weapons readied and senses on alert as they moved across the Far East. A small group walked to Vladivostok to collect intelligence to track the Soviet factions. They'd learn that the Soviet and communists were operating in the Siberian region, and that most of this area was in the hands of some different groups. They'd not waste their time, they'd be of no use. After making contact with a former North Korean GRU asset, they'd board a train on the trans-Siberian railway as they moved to make contact. After arriving in the suspected area of the Soviet factions, the operators began their journey to make contact with the resistance. They would do everything to cover their tracks and lose any Russian or other militia trackers. Hoping to make contact, they arrived in the area where it was rumored the Soviets were mustering.

City of Tyumen, Siberia. Capital of the Communist Forces

December 2nd 1998

The communists were not a concrete government under one person, they were various groups of paramilitaries who all held their own headquarters and military units. However, the city of Tyumen has been used as the communists' gathering location due to it being one of the largest cities in all of Siberia, modernized and expansive infrastructure and strategic location to the borders that the communists and federation of Russia used. The infiltrating North Korean remnants would quickly learn of this and if they used the train in its entirety from the city of Vladivostok to the city of Tyumen, the trip would take a total of five days and roughly five hours - making various stops along the way.

Upon their arrival Tyumen Train Station, the train would be bordered by six armed communist individuals who would proceed to verify the documentation of all attendees alongside searching their persons to assure that their entering into the city would not pose a thread to the local communist units - whether it be espionage or violent actions. One of the soldiers, upon reaching the North Koreans would speak with an assertive voice. "Documentation."

The North Korean operatives made the long and arduous journey to Tyumen.They had arrived in the larger city after days of crossing many small and often uninhabited parts along the railway. The city was not large, it seemed a lot like Pyongyang to them, only more, old and less modern. As the train grinned to a halt at Tyumen Station, the six armed inspectors boarded the train. As the men drew closer, one of the men in Alfa Company slid his hands slowly to his sidearm covered by the fur jackets they wore. Colonel Kim Gyu motioned behind the seat for the soldier to ease himself as to not cause an incident. As the men drew closer, Alfa company eyed their movements slowly. Their firearms were all inside the luggage above them, no doubt, the inspectors would be alarmed at the metal box carrying 10 HT-16PGJ man-pads. The Colonel looked to Doctor Kim Ryujong, their political office and translator. As the soldiers reached the North Koreans, Ryujong looked up with a passive tone responded in Russian to them.

"Hello Comrades. We've had a long journey, I'm sorry, we're a little bit tired." He reached into his pocket and gave them a dark blue former North Korean passport, inside a document appeared in Russian with the seal of the former North Korean Government. The document merely stating that the following 13 men were official representatives of the legitimate government of Korea, the D.P.R.K. on business to meet with their brothers and sisters of the proletariat. "I hope there are no issues."

Lenin Park, Tyumen, Siberia

The Russian revolutionist soldier would take the blue passport from the man's hand. He was a little confused, wondering why Koreans were using the now defunct North Korean passports, but his confusion only lasted for a moment before it clicked why these men were here. The man looked over to the other soldier, whistling lowly to get his attention. The soldier showed his comrade the passport before being beaconed out of the train. "Wait here." He told the North Koreans, following his comrade outside.

"Give it here." The commanding soldier extended his hand, open palm. Captain Sokolov would inspect each page of the passport, assuring that they were all properly filled out and to assure that the passport itself was not fake. Once the passport was deemed real, he would radio in to his commanding officer, asking if anyone was expecting North Koreans. It took a moment before the answer was given but it was a clear no. However he was still commanded to let them through and bring them to their headquarters' main building.

A convoy of UAZ Patriot trucks would be called to the train station as the Russian soldier would re-enter the train. His name tag read Junior Sergeant Borisov. "Follow me." He told the North Koreans as he handed the passport back to them. "Bring your things with you." The North Koreans were lead out of the train before the railed vehicle was sent on its way down the tracks.

When the Patriots arrived they were all placed inside, their baggage into the hatches and sent off to the main building. The troops at the train station would remain behind at their post. As they were informed of the North Koreans' arrival from the train station, the communists had blocked off entrance to the area from a few blocks away - assuring that the media would not know of their arrival. Upon their arrival to Lenin Part, at the building's entrance stood Yevgeny Dzhugashvili - grandson of Joseph Stalin and the de-facto leader of the communists. He would greet the North Koreans before inviting them inside, where they could speak safely.

"Welcome to Siberia, gentlemen." Said Dzhugashvili, once they were safely inside his office. "I believe I know the reason you are here but nonetheless, I have to be certain: why are you here?"
The North Korean operatives would be watching as the Russian revolutionary soldier took the document. Corporal Kim Yongchun had his hand slowly gripping his Inglis H-Power side arm behind the chair under his fur coat as the soldier whistled. The man next to him, Sergeant Ri Gun would nudge him otherwise, as the Colonel had done prior. As the soldier stepped outside, the seasoned nco looked at his subordinate and told him quietly to not do anything.

The North Koreans waited inside the train as time went on. The Colonel looked back at the political officer and said very bluntly.
"I hope those documents were real" bluntly the former professor laughed quietly to himself, reassuring the Colonel "They are as real as our aspirations to return our homeland to its glorious place." As he finished, a man would return, the professor read his name tag as he instructed them to get up and follow him. He turned to his company and told them in Korean, "He said to follow them, bring the gifts." As he said so, the men of Alfa Company picked up the steel cases with their equipment and weapons and carried them as they exited the train. As they left, the convoy of UAZ patriot trucks could be seen. Placing their bags onto the hatches as they left for for some unknown destination. As they traveled across the city, they saw the portion they were in was relatively empty. Whether the people had fled or were simply inside was beyond their concern.

After arriving to the building in Lenin Park, Dr. Kim found the architecture still of most beauty. Observed the statue in the distance and the snow covered trees. As they disembarked the vehicles, Colonel Kim Gyu and Dr. Kim Ryujong exited the vehicle and greeted the man who was standing outside. Exchanging greetings as they walked inside, the Colonel spoke in Korean to the Professor.
"Is that him?" the professor nodded. The 12 men of Alfa Company would remain inside the building, as the Colonel and Professor joined the leader into his office. Professor Kim smiled as he took a seat after the younger man gestured to do so in his office.

"Thank you. On this occasion, it is good to be in Siberia. Even with the weather." The Professor laughed, the weather back home did get very cold during these times, though not as cold as this part of Siberia. "Well, comrade. We should speak openly and frankly. There is no need for deception amongst the party of the international people." He put his hand in his coat as he took out his lapel, handing it to the man. The lapel would be one of Kim Il-Sung's era. "Our leadership had long hoped for the return of the Union during the initial revolutionary fever in the Moscow. When the capitalist dogs unleashed their mindless zombies to kill the innocent people of the working class, we were greatly angered. We had very greatly hoped to join the calls for a revolution to bring back the Union. However, when they were crushed so was the last hopes of our country. I know you are a busy man and have much to do to organize yourselves to ensure such a massacre does not happen again. I come bearing our response to that call." He gestured to Colonel Kim to bring in the things. As he said so, the Colonel brought in one of the anti-air man-pads with him.

The Colonel would take the weapon out of the metal suitcases they brought. It was a HT-16PGJ anti-air weapon.
"I know it is not much. You're facing the capitalist who use the weapons the great minds of the Soviet Union developed and cultivated. However, if beyond a token, I hope you understand we are here to help. My question to you, sir, is, what are you willing to do for the cause of the working people?" He looked at the man as he, the Colonel standing behind him not fully understanding their conversation beyond bits and pieces he picked out from his Russian.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
It was always a good thing to see such devoted men dedicated to the salvation of the people from the ruling elite and the heel of the rich. Like him, these men had lost their homeland to the elite and Yevgeny would never doubt their loyalty to the cause of the revolution. What they were putting on the table - literally - was far more than he had expected, which was nothing more than a few fighting men. MANPADs, anti-air weapons, something that would allow the working people to combat the excessive usage of the capitalist helicopters.

"This is... good. Very good." He would tell them as the weapon was taken from its metal box. But then came the big question, the real reason why the Koreans were here: would he fight for the Koreans to have their country again? "Colonel," he would address the man after a moment of thought, "I promise to you and all of your people that once the Russian people have Moscow once again and the nation is at peace, I will put the entire force of the Russian military into reclaiming Pyongyang and re-establishing the Worker's Republic. Once your nation's capital has been secured, the united forces of the Russian and Korean peoples shall march south and capture the cities of Seoul and Busan, uniting the Korean Peninsula under communism!" With that said, he would reach into his coat's pocket and pull out a pair of cigars, offering one to the Colonel. "That is what I am willing to do for the cause of the working people."

He would light his cigar and the Colonel's as well, if he accepted it. "But for now, the revolution at home is what concerns me and as long as it burns, there is nothing I can do for you people. But you know that, of course. These gifts that you give me, surely you have them cached somewhere, yes? What more do you have that could be placed on the front lines?" Anything would help, especially as the number of troops that the Kremlin sends to the Urals grows with each passing day.

Jay

• Love
Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"I am glad you have received our gifts positively." Dr. Ryu said as the man picked up the weapon and examined it. The professor translated for the Colonel as the Russians spoke to him. Colonel Kim would smile as the words of the Russian man smoothed his ear. He spoke as the man finished and lit his cigar, the professor responded "Thank you comrade brother. Your words were like the sweetest of honey on my ears. May our revolutions prosper and be the spark that revives the spirit of communists crushed under the boot of imperialism and capitalism. May we march together to take Busan and then Tokyo. May we march together to take Moscow then London." The Colonel would take his lit cigar and puff the good quality of the cigar. The Professor would on this occasion respond to the Russian man. "The war at home is more crucial than anywhere else now. Truly, we have an opportunity. Our leadership has 800 men that can join the struggle, armed with tanks and anti-air missiles. With this support, I am sure that in the Far East we can capture Vladivostok and turn the tide on the Ural Mountains. The Chairman also has 200 trainers he can dispatch. However, our overall numbers are unfortunately lacking and our equipment is very difficult to transport across our borders. But, we will make it work. Is there more that we can do?" The professor said as used his hands to wipe away the smoke bellowing from the cigars the two men were smoking.

Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Men, tanks, even aircraft. This is everything that was recruited to not only finally take Vladivostok but to also offer them a proper offense on the Ural front. "I have access to trains and the trans-Siberian railroad, Colonel. I would imagine this could help with transportation to the fronts?" The man would puff on his cigar. "If not, then I'm sure we could figure something out." There was a question, was there more that they could they? "I'm unsure, to be honest with you gentlemen, you have already brought more than I could have asked for the cause. The best that could be done now is to focus our efforts against Vladivostok, they are always capitulated, we simply need just a little more to push through their defenses."

Jay

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear