STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

KOS | Message to Australia

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018

TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Greetings.

On behalf of King Wei, we are reaching out to our Australian counterparts to arrange a phone or video call. There are matters our King wishes to discuss that are important to the security of our young Kingdom, and we believe our friends in Australia will be interested in what he has to say.

Contact information to our direct office line will be left in the attachments, valid for either a phone call or video call.

With regards,
Yusef bin Ahmad
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
WzFuYGY.png

@Owen

Last edited:

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
The High Commissioner of Australia to Singapore would ring the Secretary of Foreign Affairs.

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
Yusuf would pick up the phone on the second ring as he was busy pouring himself a glass of scotch on the rocks. "Yusuf bin Ahmad, Secretary of Foreign Affairs, speaking."

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"I will make an effort to be brief and to the point, Commissioner, as I understand we both may be quite busy.. Our King has decided it is within the best interests of Singapore to align itself closer Australia, considering the volatile web of treaties and alliances being carved across East Asia. So to put it simply, we are requesting official membership into Australia's Commonwealth organization, for the mutual good and defense of both our nations."

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Of course Singapore can be a part of the Commonwealth of Nations, it is afterall for former British colonies like yourself. It is interesting you mention these web of treaties and alliances in East Asia. It's kind of hard to keep track of who's up who and who's paying. We know Korea is aligning itself with Japan. We know Japan haven't particularly liked us since we condemned their imperialist rise. We're keeping a close on Indonesia right now, we're not sure what's going on over there."

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"I agree, there's many different players currently on the field working for many different goals. Vietnam and Japan are the two immediate concerns that I will mention. We are also wary of the intentions of the United States in regards to our recent public announcement of Operation Safeguard. As you may know, we have decided to provide humanitarian aid to Vancouver and British Columbia. It is a concern among our military command that the United States may attempt to stop our operation. Regardless, the status quo isn't going to remain the same for very much long it seems."

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Did the Canadians request you do that?"

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"We answered a call for humanitarian aid from the Nationalists first due to the proximity of British Columbia and its significant Asian populations. That said, we are aware the Liberal government issued a call for aid as well. We aren't taking sides in the conflict, and our mission to provide security and safety extended to all Canadians alike. All Singaporeans act under strict ROE, and our teams have been transparent with the outside media and organizations regarding any violations found done by both sides of the civil war. Recently there were issues in Vancouver regarding the treatment of Muslims and refugees that we personally took a hand in correcting, if I might add. The goal has always been to make sure the west doesn't end up a war zone, much like the east of the country quickly turned out to be."

Last edited:

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Really should've consulted with the internationally recognised Canadian government before doing that. Answering the call from the Nationalists isn't good for Singapore's image to do such a thing and we take protest with that. They're illegitimate and they're tearing Canada a part, we can't in anyway support them. Well it doesnt appear now that the Nationalists have control of most of the west, I think Winnipeg is still under Canadian control? All the three territories are still Canadian and I think the Maritimes are alright. That being said, Canadian Government asked for our military assistance, but we are still in a prepratory phase."

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"Perhaps that is true. I will admit that we acted with urgency in regards to the situation in Canada. But I do believe the ends have justified the means when we're talking about the safety of millions of Canadians, and fellow Asians who had no interest in this war. Whether or not the Nationalist are in the wrong should not damn the innocents under their territory, no?"

After a brief pause, Yusuf spoke up again. "Moving on though, our advisers in the Nationalist-controlled west have reported a steady march eastwards across the provinces. Besides B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba have all essentially been taken rather easy in part to the confusion that fractures the east. .We are certain that military intervention might curb their recent growth, and for that reason alone it was decided deploying peacekeepers to Vancouver was the proper move to make. Assuming ISAF or British Commonwealth forces attempt to intervene in the war, our Security forces would be able to prevent Vancouver from coming under harm if Nationalist, Islamists, Communist or even rioters attempt to manipulate the situation. Whatever the outcome of the war, the city and it's people will be spared."

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"Well ISAF and British Commonwealth intervention is probably inevitable at this point in time. The Canadian Government has requested that occur and so the call can come at any time."

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"I was thinking the same thing as well, all things considered. When... or if the inevitable collapse of the Nationalists begins to happen, it will be safe to assume Singapore will be in position to do our part in ensuring security in the west."

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
"We wish to use Sembawang Air Base as a base of operations for our Air Force and Navy in the likelihood of confrontations in the South China Sea. We hope you will accept this."

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
"We are not against this at all. In fact, we meant to approach your government in regards to offering the usage of the air base considering Australia already has a training unit on the ground."

@Owen