STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

KOS | Romanian Outreach

Jace

His Royal Majesty, King Vincent Wei I.
Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Addressed to: Queen Cosmina Romania

Greetings Queen Romania,

On behalf of the Kingdom of Singapore I am glad to be making our kingdom's first outreach towards your country. As the current President of LDI, I've come with the authority of our CEO, King Wei I, to both discuss matters of business, and open up relations between our nations.

Our CEO has the goal of providing affordable military solutions to upcoming nations across the globe, and your country we consider no exception. We've received your request in regards to production, but I do wish to ask if there was anything else that may have caught your eye on our catalog?

I would like to discuss the potential in negotiating a deal for the rights to production on the IAR-330 series of helicopters for our Kingdom. As a sign of friendship, and a hope to do future business, we would be more than willing to exchange production rights in return for any two items listed on our catalog.

I'm certain this deal will benefit your nation as much as mine, and hope to hear your response soon.

Thank you for your time.
Vivian Lai
President of Lion Defense Industries

@Jake

Jake

Kingdom of Romania
Jan 3, 2019

Message to the Kingdom of Singapore

Encrypted and Private

Coat of Arms (2).png

Kingdom of Romania flag.png

Coat of Arms (2).png

To: Vivian Lai, President of Lion Defense Industry

Greetings President Lai,

I am honored that you have decided to contact the Diarchy of Romania.

We would be willing to trade the license for domestic production of the IAR 330 and its variants for the right products. Our navy would be interested in Singapore's Independence-class Litorral Mission Vessel and your Sea Wolf-class Missile Gunboat.

If this deal seems honorable for Singapore and the Lion Defense Industry then let us know and we will be able to trade the licenses.

Kind Regards,
Cosmia of Romania
Co-Ruler of Romania
Queen of Romania

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Trading the rights of domestic production for the Independence and Sea Wolf class of ships would be well within the boundaries of my offer to you and your kingdom.

If that's the case, I am happy to consider that a deal being approved inn exchange for the production rights of the IAR 330 and its variants.

Thank you for your time,
Vivian Lai

@Jake

Jake

Kingdom of Romania
Jan 3, 2019

Message to the Kingdom of Singapore

Encrypted and Private

Coat of Arms (2).png

Kingdom of Romania flag.png

Coat of Arms (2).png

To: Vivian Lai, President of Lion Defense Industry

Greetings President Lai,

It would seem we've come to a deal, the license is currently being transferred to Singapore.

Is there anything else you would wish to discuss?

Kind Regards,
Cosmia of Romania
Co-Ruler of Romania
Queen of Romania

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Wonderful, i'm currently putting in the order to have the two licenses transferred to Romania as well.

For the moment that it all that I wish to discuss with you, although i'm certain that official representatives of my nation's foreign affairs department will be reaching out to you soon enough. I'll make sure to relay the warm response from your nation, and hope we can further relations in the future.

And last but not least, your next purchase through LDI's catalog will come at a 25% discount after your total has been calculated. LDI would like nothing more than to continue doing business with Romania in the future.

Thank you, and farewell.
Vivian Lai

@Jake

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
TOP SECRET | ENCRYPTED

Greetings Queen Romania,

Thank you for the business you brought to our company, and I hope to our working relationship both grows and remains beneficial in the future.

Having finished business elsewhere, I'm close enough to Europe that the thought come to mind of reaching out and hopefully arranging a state visit.

I hear that matters of foreign policy are shared between yourself and the King, and I'm willing to meet with whoever it open to hearing out my proposition.

Thank you for your time.
Vincent Wei I
King of Singapore
WzFuYGY.png

@Jake

Jace

Aug 27, 2018
Due to the current climate involving the movement of troops by Brazil against French Guyana, Vincent would relay to the Romanian government that a state meeting would be need to be rescheduled, as the King was needed back in Singapore in order to assume his role as Commander-in-Chief of the kingdom's armed forces.

An apology would be given twice over by Vincent in his message, then their flight was re-routed back towards Singapore.

@Jake

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear