STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Law Enforcement Rule

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
I was thinking about this given the amount of quesitons I've had to ask about Customs Officers and what is classed as "PvP" or not requiring production of such agencies. I was thinking that there have been multiple times people have used Law Enforcement against other players particularly in embassy sieges but I also have the issue of people like Jay planning on using people and drug smuggling operations against other players, something which would warrant a response more or less from law enforcement agencies rather than a nations military. So I was thinking we alter the rule to word something like "Law enforcement agencies (incl. Customs, Quarantine, Border Forces, Non-Military Coast Guards etc) can be used in any military or non-military player vs. player scenario so long as that scenario takes place within your own borders (incl. Exclusive Economic Zone as outlined by Law of the Sea). They cannot be used to deploy overseas for any type of military operation involving NPCs or Players but can be used in non-military overseas operations (such as deploying to an international drug busting operation or terrorism investigations)." Obviously you need to be careful if using them against another player inside your own borders as they may well be overpowered especially if you were facing a Customs vessel up against a Navy destroyer. Thoughts?

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear