STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Le-Pen At Toulouse

Moe

His Dudeness
Jul 2, 2018
Stadium de Toulouse - Toulouse, France

In front of over 40,000 spectators whom have come to listen to the President speak. It is a somber mood. Just yesterday, First Choice International Group inexplicably announced closures of five factories. It would hit Toulouse hard, with up to 20,000 people losing jobs.

After a Macarena dance to lighten the mood, several patriotic songs are played over the loudspeakers with accompanying images on the stadium's video board.

Then President Jean Le-Pen takes the stage to a rather muted applause.

"My fellow-Frenchman, I ran on, and you elected me President on a campaign centered around, "France now. France for the future....

"And that is what I see, there, at those recently abandoned offices and factories. France's future. Those were war factories."

Some light applause began to spread through the crowd.

"That is the France of old. I am here for the France of the future."

The applause grows louder and some cheers begin to ring out.

Just then, on the large video board an image appears to the same accompanying patriotic music as before.

My fellow Frenchmen, FCI can have their weapons of war. I, your President, Jean Le-Pen want to build a sustainable France, not just for you. But for and your children. And your children's, children. Not a France sustained by our weapons of might. But by our ingenuity.

During my Presidency, France will become the world's leader in renewable energy. We will lead the world in digital technology.

It will start right here and right now on Toulouse, France."

The crowd moved by the President's energy and passion begin an impromptu singing of the national anthem. It goes on and on for several minutes and several renditions as the crowd slowly makes their way out of the stadium.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien