STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[LOT Airlines]: Message to Air Rhodesia, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, British Airways, Cebu Pacific Air, and Philippine Airlines

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

225px-LOT_Polish_Airlines.svg.png

Message is public to all aviation companies
Komunikat publiczny od Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT

Recipient: CEOs of Air Rhodesia, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, British Airways, Cebu Pacific Air, and Philippine Airlines
CC: N/A

Greetings, all. I have sent this out in order to contact you regarding something I've had on my mind for quite some time. I wish to set up some sort of airline alliance, possibly a redo of the Star Alliance, which disbanded in 2001. This alliance would boost tourism to our nations, as well as support pilot friendships, and the like. Overall, our countries will all benefit in the end from this.

I hereby invite you all to Warsaw Chopin Airport. We can discuss terms there.

With the kindest regards,
Rafal Milczarski
CEO of
LOT Polish Airlines

Warsaw Chopin Airport, Żwirki i Wigury 1, 00-001 Warsaw, Poland

+48 22 577 77 55

24/7 service, toll-free

https://www.lot.com

Last edited:

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018
Air-France-Letterhead-02.png

To: Refal Milczarski, CEO of LOT Airlines, CEO of Air Rhodesia, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and British Airways

Dear Mr Milczarski,

We are most interested to hear of the proposal for an alliance. Air France has always been a leading innovator in air travel, and the formation of an alliance between other first class airlines seems like a natural progression for the company.

I would be more than happy to attend the meeting at Warsaw Chopin Airport to discuss this matter further and look forward to it.

Best regards,

Henri Bonnot
Air France CEO

Last edited:

IrgunRevisionist

Newcomer
Jul 2, 2018
Air_rhodesia_logo.jpg

To Refal Milczarski, CEO of LOT Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, British Airways, and Air France

From Brian Lennox, CEO of Air Rhodesia

Air Rhodesia would like announce it's full scale support for the reestablishment of the previously dissolved star alliance believing such alliance to be extremely beneficial to both the Rhodesian economy and the continent of Africa as a collective whole. I shall attend the meeting at Chopin Airport in Warsaw as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Brian Lennox

Apingdaldal

RP'ing The Philippines, RL'ing The Philippines
Jul 1, 2018
To Refal Milczarski, CEO of LOT Airlines

Greetings!

We confirm our attendance in the meeting and eagerly looking forward for a successful business venture with LOT Airlines.

See you in Warsaw.

Thanks and best regards,

Lucio C. Tan Sr.
CEO - Philippine Air Lines

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
To Refal Milczarski, CEO of LOT Airlines

Thank you for inviting us in this meeting. We see this as a great business opportunity which will benefit both LOT Airlines and Cebu Pacific Air.

We look forward in meeting you in person.

Sincerely,

Lance Y. Gokongwei
CEO - Cebu Pacific Air

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Royal Dutch Airlines
Private Communications
To: Rafal Milczarski, Chief Executive Officer of LOT Polish Airlines
CC:
Subject: Inter-airline cooperation

Dear Mr Milczarski,

it is with pleasure that I am informing you that I am interested in the topic you have brought up and am looking forward to a meeting.
It would be much appreciated if you could reply with a date and time.

Yours Sincerely,

Hermanus de Klerk
Chief Executive Officer
Royal Dutch Airlines

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

225px-LOT_Polish_Airlines.svg.png

Message is public to all aviation companies
Komunikat publiczny od Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT

Recipient: CEOs of Air Rhodesia, Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, British Airways, Cebu Pacific Air, and Philippine Airlines

I am glad to see you all have positively reacted to this proposal. It really makes me happy. This will be a fantastic meeting, I assure you.

As for when and where, I was thinking that April 9th would work for all of us, hopefully. I would be willing to host you in room 117, in the North Hall of the airport. There is a conference room there, on the right, after you enter from door 14. Above that is a sign that reads "pokój konferencyjny", or Conference room.

The room has enough seating for all of you, approximately 35 chairs, and a large centre table for us to chat and sit and all of that good stuff.

As of now, we are still waiting on a reply from British Airways, and we also may consider issuing an invitation to Aeroflot, also known as Russian Airlines. In the case of that, we may push the meeting back to April 10th or 11th.

With the kindest regards,
Rafal Milczarski
CEO of
LOT Polish Airlines

Warsaw Chopin Airport, Żwirki i Wigury 1, 00-001 Warsaw, Poland

+48 22 577 77 55

24/7 service, toll-free

https://www.lot.com

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Due to the nature of the current worth of LOT Airlines, the British Airways CEO has confirmed that they will not be representing in Poland as it considers the possibility of an alliance a threat to their own economy with last records of LOT Airlines showing their total net worth at a shocking negative 14.5 billion dollars with projection of further decline. With this in mind, to ensure the security of British Airways Net Worth and to minimise the risk of any declination, they would not be attending but thank the CEO of LOT for their invitation nonetheless and hope for the best.

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
The attending members would be notified to make their transportation arrangements now, as the meeting would commence in the next day.

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018
Henry Bonnot and members of the Air France team would take a Cessna Citation Mustang private jet from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Warsaw Chopin Airport to attend the meeting.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Operations officer Suzana Neal would take a flight from Amsterdam Airport Schiphol to Warsaw in order to be present for the meeting.

Last edited:

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Rafal Milczarski would greet those who had arrived, and direct them towards Room 14.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
After greeting Rafal Milczarski and the other attending parties, operations officer Suzana Neal would take her seat in the room.

Exultris

Imperial Austria
Jul 1, 2018
After being greeted upon arrival, Henry Bonnot and his team would enter room 14 and take their seats at the table.

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Virgin Australia would express interest in joining the Star Alliance

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Virgin Australia would be invited to the meeting in Warsaw.

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
CEO John Borghetti, refusing to ever fly Qantas would board a Singapore Airlines flight to Singapore before transferring to LOT Polish Airlines at Singapore bound for Warsaw.

Apingdaldal

Jul 1, 2018
Department of Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade, Philippine Airlines' CEO Lucio Tan, and Cebu Pacific Air's CEO Lance Gokongwei would all depart for Warsaw to attend the LOT meeting.

Zager

Roleplaying as Poland
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
As he waited for the last stragglers to file into the room, Rafal would usher them to seat themselves.

"Welcome everybody. Before we start this whole discussion phase, would anybody like some refreshments?"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89