STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Man of Mystery - Everything you need to know about me

IrgunRevisionist

Newcomer
Jul 2, 2018
20180624_203542.jpg

This is me.....

My name is Bailey Kimble. I am 18 years old and currently living in the city of Battle Creek, Michigan, USA. Here are a few things you should know about me.

- I have Asperger's Syndrome a rather mild case of Autism which entails various difficulties in social and sensory oriented situations.

- I just graduated from High School.

- I live with a family of 3 fellow human beings and a cat. Thus making for some rather interesting company. In edition to these figures I also have a girlfriend by the name of Danielle whom I love and cherish with all my heart and soul.

- I love playing first person shooters and political simulation games as well as making abstract art on Deviant Art and playing guitar.

- in terms of music I generally listen to Heavy Metal and Classical Rock with my favourite bands being Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, Cream, Rush, Jeff Beck, Bad Company, Scorpions, Van Halen, ACDC, Pink Floyd, The Doors, The Beatles, James Brown, Dio, etc. The heavier the better, folks!

- Religiously, I am a Protestant caught in between a strange mixture of Presbyterianian, Lutheran, Anabaptist, and Free Will Baptist beliefs.

- Politically, I am a Market Anarchist in favour of a stateless society based on voluntary associations and a respect for individual sovereignty. Being staunchly anti communist as well.

IrgunRevisionist

Newcomer
Jul 2, 2018
Nice to meet you! You have great taste in music. Love a bit of Pink Floyd!

Thanks. I also like bands of obscure nature as well such as Pentagram, Crucifixion, Lucifer's Friend, Iron Claw, Wicked Lady, Witchfynde, Hellion, Satan, etc (70s - 80s heavy metal)

Pleasure to meet you as well :)

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalite