STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

MERCEDES-AMG F1 Driver's Blog

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020
AMG-Logo.jpg

Before every practice, the drivers of the Mercedes-AMG F1 Team select a song to be played in their headsets to help them get in the perfect mind set. Today's Mercedes-AMG F1 Hype song is Black Sunshine by White Zombie!

--- Driver's Blog ---

March 29th, 1998

It was a tricky day for me. I went over the curbs in Turn 8 in my first run in Free practice and broke quite a large chunk off one of the floor panels, so the rest of the session was a bit of a waste afterwards. Free Practice two felt ok, but obviously I didn’t really get any laps in on the Soft tires, as my only half decent lap was deleted because of track limits. So, not the best day, but the long runs were pretty consistent. Pama Energia F1 look really competitive on those long runs, particularly on the Medium tires, and Jenna was putting in good laps as well. There’s quite a bit of work to do on my side to get everything together for race day. The new section of track is really technical and bumpy, so it’s quite challenging and really easy to lose a tenth. On such a new track, in qualifying that could make all the difference. It’s going to be intense with so many cars on track, too, so it’s going to be really important to get clean laps in and prioritize the gaps. But overall I think the Mercedes-AMG team is prepared to put up a good showing on Sunday.

-Morgen Luxemburg

Today was very special, making my International Racing Championship debut. What an incredible car, it’s from a different planet really. You can brake so late and carry so much speed through the corners. It was a real pleasure to drive. I’m really pleased with the progression I made throughout the day and the work we completed. I was quite surprised with how quickly I felt comfortable in the car and the team was very supportive, doing everything they could to make me feel as comfortable as possible. A massive thanks to Mercedes for this very unique and special opportunity because it was a great day in the car. I'm looking forward to the Canadian GP. Morgen and Odo have been so patient with me and I really think its starting to pay off big time!

- Jenna Spitzer

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89