STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Canada] Message to Great Britain

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020

To: Her Royal Highness Queen Elizabeth The Second

CC: Mr. Alent Smith

Subject: General elections

Security level: Encrypted
Greetings Your Royal Highness,

Good day, Madam, my name is Alent Smith, I am the current leader of the opposition party here in Canada, as you would know Your Highness, my country is currently ruled by the Strasserist regime, loyal Canadians residing in Canada and from all over the world are volunteering to join the fight against the weakening government, some even volunteered to join our party, they think they can make a difference and I trust them they will, Your Highness, Canada is in total disarray, people are angry and longing for serious change, but I do have something in mind, Madam, if I may elucidate, in order for me to help my people and restore democracy in this good land, Her Royal Highness must force a general election here so that my party could move forward and create a new form of government, this, as a result, will finally get rid of the Strasserist regime, but here's our dilemma Madam, I am not certain if you know but my countrymen are also demanding to break ties with the British monarchy, In return, if all of these came to pass I would personally ensure that my government would be exporting more oil to you than we would to the United States, due to the fact that my country is currently the 4th largest producer of oil in the world, with climate change happening globally, my geologists cofirmed that the ice caps on the northern part of Canada are rapidly receding which means we now are able to access more oil and other natural resources than we ever could, this may perhaps strain my country's relationship with the Americans because in order for us to fulfill that promise we must lessen our oil exports to the south, in addition, this is also better for my country because The UK has a smaller population than the US. With respect, these issues are not of little importance to me, but there are far more pressing matters at hand, as of this moment my people need me and I will eventually tackle these issues in time, gaining back the country from tyranny is ultimately far more important and better for everyone, wouldn't you agree?. For now, Your Highness, That is all I have to say, I hope that you would consider my proposition and take it to heart for I will be eternally grateful to you and your administration, I believe both our great nations would benefit from this in the long run, that I am certain of, not to mention other future deals we might make. Thank you for your time, Your Highness. Hoping to hear from you soon. Long Live The Queen.

Kind Regards,
Alent Smith
New Liberal Party of Canada

Opposition Leader

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
The email was well received by the Royal Household who had begun a thorough review of the growing situation in Canada. The Queen, whom was often called upon to interfer in political affairs was very against the matter and the Deputy Prime Minister was summoned due to the state visit taking place in the United States for Andrew Evans. After an hour of discussions, Thomas Stone had been given the instruction to discuss the situation that seemed to be worsening. With that in mind, Mr Stone would enter his private quarters and invite the Canadian Opposition Leader, Alent Smith to a private phone call with another invitation to the same call going to the US Government to discuss potential concerns surrounding the stability of Canada.

Odinson Zander97

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020

Phone Call

Encrypted

Alent Smith is currently enjoying his meal with his bodyguards when suddenly his secretary walk towards him in a briskly fashion, whispered in his ear and said "Phone call, lots of big players" Alent suddenly turns his head towards his secretary, "No way?". The secretary nods, "they're waiting". He then took a quick sip from his drink and excused himself from the group, walked towards his office, closed the door, and locked it, he then sat down in his office chair, *sees the phone*, quickly clears his throat, then picks it up and said, "Good day gentlemen, what can I do for you?".

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The Secretary of State was preoccupied with the State Visit, as was President Gore. The matter was considered important enough to involve the third-highest diplomatic member of the government: the Deputy Secretary of State. He was patched in from the Harry S. Truman Building in D.C. through a secure line.

"This is Charlie Price," the Deputy Secretary of State said.
Jamie
Zander97

Last edited:

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020

Phone call

Encrypted

Alent sits comfortably in his chair, hoping for some good news from the other two parties. He then slowly leans forward to get his stress ball displayed on his desk and then leans backward again, looking up, and said: "nice meeting you Mr. Price, it's always a pleasure speaking to our good neighbors from the south, I apologize from disturbing you both from your busy schedules, but I'm sure but we do need to discuss some very important, sensitive matters". After speaking, he silently waits for the other two parties to respond.

Jamie Odinson

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Yes..." Charlie said. "So what exactly is all of this about?" he asked as he sat back in his chair and put his feet up on his desk, waiting for either his Canadian or British counterpart to key him in.
Jamie Zander97

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Thomas waited patiently for both parties to enter, allowing them to make their greetings before responding. "Hello to you both, apologies for the short notice but the Royal Family received an email from Mr Smith in relation to requesting that Her Majesty The Queen forcing a general election in Canada due to the information that Canada is in disarray. For such request to be made, it has highlighted a potential serious concern relating to the stability of Canada and I invited yourselves here, Mr Price, to keep you informed given it is clearly of importance to your own national security. Whilst intelligence is limited and based on an email, I am eager to hear more about what the situation is in Canada and why you feel the need for The Queen to interject and force a General Election, Mr Smith?"

Odinson Zander97

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020

PHONE CALL

ENCRYPTED

As everyone made their formalities, Alent said. "I'm glad we all agreed to discuss my country's current situation, as we all know my party here in Canada is gaining strong support from the people, the Strasserist regime is barely holding on and we want to restore fair rule in our country, democracy is what we have in mind, surely that will be beneficial for both parties. What we are asking, Mr. Thomas is to inform the Queen that we would like for her to force a general election here in Canada so that a new democratic government could replace the previous one, if that happens we would happily increase our oil exports to your country. As, for you Mr. Charlie, It saddens me that we would be lowering our oil exports to you, but in exchange, we would be owing you one favor, whatever it is, we will accept it, and of course, this also may include future deals we might make. So, gentlemen, These are my proposals to you both, what do you say?"

Jamie
Odinson

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Taking notes, Thomas sighed quietly to himself. "I would like to hear about the conditions in Canada under this regime, thus far, all we have heard is that it's bad and that the regime is barely holding on as it is. What is the situation? We've seen nothing that shows disruption and aside from what you're telling us, we have no evidence of the situation been in disarray. Why is the situation so dire that it is unable to wait for the next election? Her Majesty intervening would raise eye brows, much less intervening with no evidence other than your word, with due respect. I'll be honest -- you are asking the Queen to call a general election in a country we've had no evidence of, in return for oil exports. It sounds more like a bribe to get yourself in power." Thomas grunted, it was clear that he wasn't entertained by the responses from his Canadian Counterpart.

Zander97 Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Deputy Secretary of State Charlie Price broke his silence, and chimed in as well. "Frankly I'm not concerned with trade or oil exports at the moment, I'm more concerned with the well-being of Canada. The recent national unrest in Canada was... extremely concerning to us. However, it appears that the demonstrators in Canadian cities have changed their tune from violence to civil disobedience and peaceful protesting. What the Queen does is a matter between Britain and Canada. While I- while the United States can't speak to what should be done in this case, I imagine that for the Queen force a general election to occur in Canada would be an extraordinary occurrence that would require an extraordinary ongoing situation... So I echo the words of the Deputy Prime Minister - what would justify for this to be done?" he asked.
Jamie Zander97

AsianSchnitzel

GA Member
Nov 22, 2020
After the two parties talked the Alent leaned forward in his chair while watching people protest and riot in CBC News and takes a more serious tone while talking, he said:

"yes, I know this is quite extreme if this was a normal situation I would be surely hesitant and cautious, but when you look at our history, my country was never the aggressor, we did not once try to do harm against anyone, especially our own people, there were some mistakes in the past, yes, but we never back down from trying to better ourselves, my countrymen were tricked into voting for them, and for that, we will all live with that regret today and for many years to come. If evidence is what you what, Gentlemen, I can give you little of that, as you may know, I'm currently living in a fascist state, evidence is hard to come by, everyday muggings, extortions, threats, bribes is hard to justify, but yes, there are some that can be found on social media regarding that, sometimes a few videos or posts are made public to viewers, oftentimes death threats are given to those people who criticize the government, everything's done behind the scenes here, all we know that peoples posts or articles posted online came from somewhere, I'm certain that almost all of those are from real-life experiences. Speaking of evidence there's one I can give, hopefully, it can help me rest my case, it comes from one of my country's major news outlets, CBC News, I have friends there, they asked me personally if they could write a story about what's going on, I knew it would be dangerous for them knowing that'll put them under the radar of the regime, but I told them, "Do what you have to do, Goodluck just in case" It'll be dangerous for them because it wasn't propaganda they've written, like I said, even now they still have eyes and ears everywhere, also I've heard just a while ago that some employees in STATCAN, which is a statistical agency here in Canada, have been receiving threats, most likely from the government, and if not probably from loyal government supporters, but who knows, a threat is a threat. Regarding my proposal earlier I sincerely apologize, I wasn't really trying to bribe anyone, it was just more of an incentive, knowing that deals happen both ways I assume, and by the way Mr. Charles, I surely do hope peaceful protest is the norm here but if you were here, well, you'll find reality far from the truth I'm sure".

Jamie
Odinson

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"Whilst it's not justified, death threats do tend to be common for those in power. Whether by unhappy voters, terrorism or otherwise. Based on the infomation you've provided, I reckon it would be hard pressed for Her Majesty to potentially overstep and get an election. What if, in the circumstances of an election, this regime still gets voted? Wouldn't you then be in the same situation you are in now? If you are serious about what you are saying, and still want Her Majesty to intervene, we would much prefer to send a team to Canada to review the situation for themselves, unless my American Counterpart may know more due to how close to home this is? I would also be interested on both your thoughts for inviting the leader of the Regime to the call."

Zander97 Odinson

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89