STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2005

Month: January

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 01/09/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Portugal

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Transmitted By the Authority of the Senate and People of Rome
TOP SECRET
ROM/PORT EYES ONLY
Encryption Level:

Sir or Madame,

I am interested in arranging a meeting between myself and a representative of your nation to open international relations. Being reasonably close, I believe it necessary for the continued commission of my mission to establish diplomat relations between our countries officially, as well as to discuss such topics as trade, military non-aggression, and the continued stability of Southern Europe. Furthermore, I believe that it would do both of our countries well to establish lines of dialogue, both in official channels and through back channels.

Peace be Upon You,
Vittorio Bianchi
Resident Minister to the Kingdom of Portugal

@Strix

Strix

Vitória! Vitória!
May 7, 2019

Ministério dos Negócios Estrangeiros
Dom Modesto Martim Silveira

Monarquia Parlamentar de Portugal

ENCRYPTED
To: Office of the Resident Minister to the Kingdom of Portugal

CC: N/A
Subject: RE: Por-Rom Dip

Sir Vittorio Bianchi:

It is of my utmost duty to serve my lovely nation of Portugal. Hearing your request, I am more than happy to assist you in establishing diplomatic relations with both of our countries. We believe that close ties with the nations of Europe would only bring peace and prosperity to everyone on the continent. I would like to ask you Mr. Bianchi, on how you would approach this? We are interested to know how Rome wants to establish relations with Portugal.

I await your timely response. May peace be prevalent and a healthy long lasting relationship be bestowed between our two nations.

Signed,

M. Silvera
Minister of Foreign Affairs

@Logan

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mr-iran