STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to Russian Foreign Embassy

Sep 28, 2021
To: Igor Ivanov, Russian Foreign Minister (Alex)

Dear Mister Ivanov, Greetings to you and your family, my government would like to extend our deepest respects between our two great nations, we are contacting you because we would like you to inform your superiors we would like to enter into a business deal by purchasing (8) Neftegaz Anchor Handling Vessels, these ships could positively assist my government in whatever we may need it for, such as humanitarian missions, or a simple supply cargo ship and many other, we would be happy if you allow us to purchase such vessels, our mode of payment will either be in paper or perhaps a favor from my government, either options are acceptable to us as long as it is reasonable, we patiently await your response.

Best Regards,
Liang Jiayi
Chinese Foreign Minister

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
800px-Emblem_of_Ministry_of_Foreign_Affairs_of_Russia.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Message to the People's Republic of China
Private & Encrypted

To: Minister of Foreign Affairs, Liang Jiayi

Dear Minister Liang,

It has come to our attention that the People's Republic of China are currently producing equipment for the nation of Turkey. This equipment includes the Shenyang J-11, the Chinese variant of Russia's Sukhoi Su-27 - built and designed in Russia but manufactured in China. We are sending you this message as we have blocked these productions not because we do not believe China should be allowed to build them but because China is building them for a nation that is currently under investigation by the Global Assembly for various crimes including the murder of 5,000 Congolese peacekeepers of some 9,000 Jews who were illegally detained. With the addition of some other thousand minorities currently illegally detained throughout the nation.

I should remind you that your nation is a member of this Assembly and should respect its decisions. We are willing to offer the sale of the Neftegaz-class anchor handling vessel if and only if the Chinese government publicly denounces the Turkish government and its actions. However, the Shenyang J-11 will remain inaccessible until the conflict with Turkey comes to an end. If your government refuses to denounce Turkey then both products will remain inaccessible.

Kindest Regards,
Igor Ivanov
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Russian Empire

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
Status Encrypted

To: Russian Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Igor Ivanov Alex
From: Chinese Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Liang Jiayi

Dear Minister Igor Ivanov,

We would like to inform you this attempted coercion by your government does not suit well with the CCP, my government is currently and will always practice free trade between all nations, in other words, we do not choose sides, fortunately for you the CCP have already decided even before you contacted us, in this shocking and disturbing manner, to temporarily suspend all trade and production agreements with any nation in the Mediterranean until the Party deems it safe to resume trade in said region.

We will also be temporarily suspending our orders of (8) Neftegaz-class anchor handling vessels until we can confirm any attempts of coercion from Russia is not and will not be directed at us. Furthermore, we will neither praise nor denounce any nation currently participating in that war, we refuse to comment. Diplomatic communications between the Russian Empire and the Peoples Republic of China will always be open, but we will surely remember this attempted arm-twisting from your government in our log books. Good day.

Best regards,
Chinese Foreign Minister, Mr. Liang Jiayi
Peoples Republic of China

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

Private & Encrypted

Dear Minister Liang,

There was no attempt at coercion - we were simply reminding you of your commitments to the Global Assembly. But we will certainly keep your nation's stance in mind, especially when it 'does not choose sides' against a nation that is committing genocide against Jews and other minorities such as Kurds and Armenians. It truly puts in the possible question that your nation is doing something much, much worse.

Regardless, if that is your stance then we accept it. Until further notice, the Shenyang J-11 fighter is permanently barred from access by the People's Republic of China.

Kindest Regards,
Igor Ivanov
Russian Empire

DHouseAlwyswyns

Sep 28, 2021
To: Igor Ivanov, Russian Foreign Minister Alex

Dear Mister Ivanov,

Greetings again from The People's Republic of China, We understand due to the fragile state of the world my government has asked me to improve our relations with your government, no matter how we wish to be self sufficient we simply cannot become an insignificant island and hide from the happenings across the world, so in order to do that we are prepared to accept reasonable compromises and concessions in order for a partnership to happen between us, we also accept that there will be resistance from your government to enter any dealings with us due to our previous outbursts or perhaps current negative biases against China. To make it precise, We are looking to foster good relations with Russia, in which may lead to acquiring trading rights, diplomatic deals and agreements and the most important of all, like I mentioned before, a clear partnership between our two nations, this is because my government is really interested in your arms industry, we are keen to access certain Russian military hardware that is currently inaccessible to regular customers, especially regarding particular planes or helicopters, we also notice you are not selling heavy lift aircrafts such as the Ilyushin Il-76 which is somewhat unfortunate because we are currently looking for heavy lift cargo planes for our armed forces which our arms industry, disappointingly does not offer yet as of this moment. Hopefully, We will be able to hear good news from you and your government.

Best Regards,
Mr. Liang Jiayi
Chinese Foreign Minister
Peoples Republic of China

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

Private & Encrypted

Dear Minister Liang,

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is at a loss with your government.

You state that our relations are fragile - something we agree with - but is no one's fault but your government's. China supported the communist terrorists during the civil war, accused the current government of the Empire to be oligarchic, and when the Ministry of Defense blockaded your attempts at selling Russian equipment to Turkey you accused my government of 'coercion' when all we asked was for your government to publicly state its denouncement of Turkey's actions against the minorities within their borders. Now, as the Minister of China's Foreign Affairs, you state that the People's Republic wishes to better our relations but also that its motivation is simply due to their desire to acquire military hardware?

In case my government was not clear the first time, Minister, we will never sell any Russian equipment to China as long as they support Turkey's actions - this includes the Ilyushin Il-76 strategic airlifter.

Kindest Regards,
Igor Ivanov
Russian Federation

DHouseAlwyswyns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa