STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Message to The Russian Federation

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-Seal_of_the_President_of_the_United_States.svg.png

ZKYVhiP.png
[TR][TD]

THE WHITE HOUSE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: His Excellency Boris Yeltsin, President of the Russian Federation ( HeadlessSeeker )

President Yeltsin,

I have been made aware of the financial situation that the Russian Federation is in which is exceptionally worrying. From what I understand, your government is approximately $70-billion in debt. This kind of debt for any country is unprecedented in recent history. While the United States is not in the financial situation to "bail out" Russia, we can help. I am willing to offer financial assistance to your government, however this would require further negotiations between our governments. Namely, the liquidation of stocks that Russia has recently bought. If you are interested in this, please let me know. At the very least, I can offer a loan, however it will not be nearly enough to pay off your entire debt. Perhaps with cooperation with other countries, we could help your government get your debt towards a more manageable level.

Regardless, I wish your government the best. Russia's stability as a new democratic nation is also, of course, in our best interest. I have been told by our ambassador to your government that there is hope of us having a close working relationship, or at least a peaceful, mutual understanding of where we stand in the world. I would be happy to discuss this further through a phone call, or via encrypted messages such as this. I look forward to hearing back from you.

Best Regards,

Al Gore
President of the United States
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Reactions: Jay

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018

320px-Flag_of_Russia_%281991%E2%80%931993%29.svg.png

199px-Lesser_Coat_of_Arms_of_Russian_Empire.svg.png

320px-Flag_of_Russia_%281991%E2%80%931993%29.svg.png

Encrypted and Classified

To: President Al Gore Odinson

CC:

Greetings,

It would seem that recent spending habits have indeed gotten out of hand. It was assumed that our growing economy would be able to handle the spending, however that assumption has proven to be incorrect. We would gladly accept help from our friends in America to combat this issue. However, liquidation is not an option as those shares are owned by other nations now. They were our attempt to avoid this problem. How large of a loan is the United States able to provide?

Also, a phone call would be a good idea. When are you available?

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
The President asked his personal secretary to make a call to the Kremlin and get President Yeltsin on the phone. She made an encrypted call to Moscow and explained that President Gore wished to speak with President Yeltsin. Once President Yeltsin was ready, the line was switched to the President's encrypted line in the Oval Office. If President Yeltsin was available, then Al would take the call in the Oval with his Chief of Staff and the Secretary of the Treasury.

"This is the President," Al said as he awaited a response from President Yeltsin.
HeadlessSeeker

HeadlessSeeker

Professional
Jul 1, 2018
Private/Encrypted/Classified
Protected by SIN Version 1995

President Boris Yeltsin would answer the phone after it went through his secretary. "Hello President Gore. This is President Yeltsin speaking. It is unfortunate that things have turned out this way. It seems that our economy was not as powerful as our estimates had put it at."

He would say his jovial tone no where to be found as he sat alone in his locked office.

Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"Hello, Mister President. I'm really regret that your country is finding itself in its present situation. We've recently spent $20-billion dollars on training new volunteers that we received after the attack on the Capitol in Washington. Our coughers are not as full as we would like them to be either... As I said in my message, I would like our government to be able to help yours. However, I'm afraid that the direct aid that we could provide would be minimal. I cannot, in good faith, put the United States in debt to help Russia, when that help wouldn't even be 10% of your country's overall public debt. However, I'm sure there are other measures that we can take that may be able to help you get on your feet. I have you on speakerphone with my chief of staff and the Secretary of the Treasury.

"I think we may be able to garner you help, internationally. However, before we'd get to that point, I would need to know more about Russia's situation. Your public debt is $78-billion... Is there any more private debt on top of that? Also - and I wont be insulted if you decline to answer any of my questions - has your government considered selling military equipment or blueprint production rights? Finally, while we have our own ideas that we'd like to discuss, is there anything that you think we can do which you think will help Russia?"
HeadlessSeeker

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaiser Willheim II