STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Military Strength Counter/Poll

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
So I’ve been watching and looking at a lot of the different military Structures And Equipment of many of the nations game wide and I was thinking about how you could actually judge how strong a nation’s military is if you for instance wanted to invade another nation, or simply scare or intimidate others because I’ve seen that a lot of players have very complex military structures but that it can sometimes seem hard to actually judge how strong their Army, Navy, Air force is as it seems more of just a guess or a single user‘s opinion. Instead I recommend that there is some sort of page or military strength counter like the economy page or something more simple if you like. This could be updated at certain intervals such as every three months and can be judged by the staff or other users. I though could see this taking a lot of time or work for the staff so my alternate proposition would be something like the world power status. While I have not actually voted or participated in that proccess I get the general idea and it could be possible for players to rank each other’s militaries based on some sort of system such as a more complex system like: Organization, AirPower, Naval Power, Strength of Ground forces, Loyalty and willpower of troops based on recruitment and training time, Etc. It could also work as simple as a 1-50 or 1-100 system and the results are all averaged out. I know this could cause a lot of controversy but at the same time I could see this making recruitment times and Training much more valuable and effective. I haven’t been here that long though so additional advice or suggestions for this suggestion would be great.

Thanks,
Axis12

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
We have something similar already done by another player, I'm pretty sure its Naio90 (who does it off his own back)

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
Yep, like JamieA says, I do the MN Power Index from time to time. The last one is from november 2020. Russia is no longer there and the US has climbed quite a bit.

KfV2fBI.png

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
Naio90 That is exactly what I had in mind but with my suggestion I would like for this to be an actual subforum that can be easily accessed on the site and all users or the staff decide where nations lie on the power index. This could also be updated more frequently, such as every month or two months to be as accurate as possible. I’d like to have this also set up for diplomacy and economic power but that’s for another suggestion.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
You can do that yourself with the foreign affairs, which most nations do. If you take my foreign affairs for example, it tells you the relations, travel advisory etc