STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Ministry of Unification | ADCA

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
"Thank you once again for the generous developmental terms. I hope we can continue our cooperation beyond Korea and being genuine development and change to all of Asia through cooperation of our development foundations. Thank you to your team and yourself Director Santos. With regards to the agreement, we find them completely acceptable and are ready to sign them as needed. I would assume that the laying of cables alongside the track modernization and expansion would come under term one of the agreement correct?"

DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT
BETWEEN THE
ARGENTINE DEVELOPMENT AND COOPERATION AGENCY
AND THE
REPUBLIC OF KOREA

The Argentine Development and Cooperation Agency - ADCA - and the Republic of Korea, hereinafter known as "The Parties";

Agree as follows:

1. The ADCA will plan, design and develop, jointly with the by the Government of the Republic of Korea designated institutions, the modernization and expansion of the railroad network connecting the territory formerly known as the "Democratic People's Republic of Korea", consisting primarily of the lines: MAMPO, GANGOWNG and NORTHEASTERN.

2. Details on each of this lines are included in ANNEX I.

3. The construction of all three lines will take up to twelve (12) months, being their development indepently from each other, meaning that certain lines might be ready and operational before others.

4. The espitulated cost of of the project will be of 7,500,000,000.00 USD, which will be financed by the ADCA according to the aprameters describen on article 5.

5. The total cost of 7,500,000,000.00 shall eb repaid by the Republic of Korea directly to the ADCA through 12 monthly installments of 625,000,000.00 USD, being the first installment due APRIL 1999, and the last MARCH 2000.

6. The present contract is binding, but may be modified with the consent and agreement between the involved Parties.

ANNEX I:
PROJECT K-1
TRANS KOREAN RAILWAY NETWORK

For the ADCA: ________________________
For the Republic of Korea: Park Hyunseon, Minister of Reunification

Naio90

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
"Yes, the communication lines along the tracks are included in the project. If everything is in order, I will now subscribe the Document and production shall begin as soon as possible."

DEVELOPMENT AND CONSTRUCTION CONTRACT
BETWEEN THE
ARGENTINE DEVELOPMENT AND COOPERATION AGENCY
AND THE
REPUBLIC OF KOREA

The Argentine Development and Cooperation Agency - ADCA - and the Republic of Korea, hereinafter known as "The Parties";

Agree as follows:

1. The ADCA will plan, design and develop, jointly with the by the Government of the Republic of Korea designated institutions, the modernization and expansion of the railroad network connecting the territory formerly known as the "Democratic People's Republic of Korea", consisting primarily of the lines: MAMPO, GANGOWNG and NORTHEASTERN.

2. Details on each of this lines are included in ANNEX I.

3. The construction of all three lines will take up to twelve (12) months, being their development indepently from each other, meaning that certain lines might be ready and operational before others.

4. The espitulated cost of of the project will be of 7,500,000,000.00 USD, which will be financed by the ADCA according to the aprameters describen on article 5.

5. The total cost of 7,500,000,000.00 shall eb repaid by the Republic of Korea directly to the ADCA through 12 monthly installments of 625,000,000.00 USD, being the first installment due APRIL 1999, and the last MARCH 2000.

6. The present contract is binding, but may be modified with the consent and agreement between the involved Parties.

ANNEX I:
PROJECT K-1
TRANS KOREAN RAILWAY NETWORK

For the ADCA: Isabella Santos, Asia-Pacific Regional Manager ADCA
For the Republic of Korea: Park Hyunseon, Minister of Reunification

Jay

Reactions: Jay

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
Minister Park: "With that complete. Perhaps we can move on to discuss the other projects and put our words into a written proposal. I know you may have alternative proposals and issues to discuss, we'd like to see how we can integrate the energy networks between the North and South. The first goal would be to integrate the energy grid near the demilitarized border. Alongside side that we'd like to renovate the North's energy grid infrastructure.

Additionally, as we stated prior, with some 6 billion tons of magnesite, 2 billion tons of graphite, 5 billion tons of iron ore and 250 thousand tons of tungsten we hope we can efficiently extract the resources and safety send miners into the mines. With high levels of rare earth minerals such as lithium, erbium, thulium, cerium and samarium we hope that exploration can be conducted as well."

Naio90