STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Twitter Logo Catherine III Romanova It is with great sadness that I must announce the passing of my mother, Xenia Andreevna Romanova. She left us on the 22nd of October to join my grandparents at our Lord's side. I only wish that she had had more time to see the beauty of her ancestors' homeland. May the Romanov Saints guide her into the other world. @CatherineRomanova Twitter Logo

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Her Excellency Dame Quentin Bryce Very sad to hear of the passing of the Dowager Empress Xenia of Russia. The condolences of myself, His Excellency Michael Bryce and the Australian nation are with the Royal Family of Russia at this time. @GovGeneralAU Twitter Logo

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Her Excellency Dame Marie Bashir In my acting capacity as Administrator of Australia, I pass on the condolences of the Australian nation to the Royal Family of Russia at the passing of the Dowager Empress Xenia. I also pass on my condolences in my capacity as Governor of New South Wales on behalf of the people of New South Wales. @GovernorNSW Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bhumibol Adulyadej I express my deepest condolences for the sad news of the passing of Xenia Andreevna Romanova, the Empress Mother of Russia. My family and the people of Thailand join me in grieving the angel who has quietly departed for everlasting rest. @Bhumibol Adulyadej Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo NewYorkTimes President Al Gore and Speaker of The House George W. Bush have engaged in the first Presidential debate at the University of Massachusetts in Boston. The debate covered foreign policy and international affairs. @NewYorkTimes Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post Following Cambodia's deployment of 1,000 gendarmes at the Temple of Preah Vihear, which is still disputed territory between the two nations, tensions along the Thai-Cambodian border rose. Local media has stated that Thailand has sent out special forces and has been erecting more and more military facilities. @BangkokPost Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo HoustonChronicle AUSTIN: Texas Governor Ann Richards said this morning, "George W. Bush is about as bad as his daddy, but at least George Senior can spell." @HoustonChronicle Twitter Logo

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
Twitter Logo NationalMexicanMedia Multiple explosions could be heard in cities near the United States border, such as Juárez and Tijuana. Reports of smoke can be seen from the cities.
1658357108949.png

@NMM Twitter Logo

Last edited:

Baer

Apprentice
Sep 4, 2021
Twitter Logo
Congo has the largest Air Force in Africa? According to whom? Who has the best trained pilots? Who has diplomats that can carry on a conversation? NOT the Congo. #Some guy that reads a newspaper.
Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Sopa Pimolkittikool Is there a civil war going on in Africa? Even when there is no strife, things seem hot here.Every day it feels as though the world is coming to an end. @ThaAmbCon Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost BREAKING WASHINGTON: Air raid sirens are sounding throughout Washington D.C. FEMA is urging all civilians to seek shelter immediately. "Missile attack imminent." @TheWashingtonPost Twitter Logo

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost BREAKING WASHINGTON: The White House confirms that "A ballistic missile heading to Washington D.C. has been shot down by the Air Force. The missile originated from the United States. The President will address the nation at 7:00AM EST on a matter of serious national importance." @TheWashingtonPost Twitter Logo

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Australian Embassy, USA The Embassy and Consulate-General's are monitoring the situation across the country closely. At the moment Embassy staff are complying with all FEMA instructions and the Embassy in Washington, D.C. is currently closed. Any Australian citizens in need should contact the nearest Consulate-General, for Washington D.C. this is New York City. Alternatively you can call the Consular Emergency Centre in Australia on +61 2 6261 3305 from overseas. Stay safe and listen to all instructions by local authorities. @AusintheUS Twitter Logo

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Twitter Logo WashingtonPost President Gore addresses the nation on failed ballistic missile attack on Washington and information regarding the attack on the State of The Union. "Dick Cheney, who served as Secretary of Defense under President George H. W. Bush, conspired with Jay Stevens - the Executive Director of the World Trade Forum in New York City - and a number of other business executives to overthrow the federal government..." @TheWashingtonPost Twitter Logo

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Twitter Logo Bangkok Post BREAKING: Thailand soldiers have open fired on the Cambodian Gendarmerie at the Temple of Preah Vihear after Cambodia rejected the request from Thailand to withdraw their forces from the area until the ICJ solves the territorial dispute. The below video show the event of 30 Thai soldiers engaging with two possibly BDRM-2 armored cars from the Cambodian side at 17:00. The fight ended in less than two minutes.

[Video showing the fight between both sides]
@Bangkok Post Twitter Logo

Owen

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Twitter Logo Prime Minister of Australia The Government of Thailand has violated international law by opening firing on Cambodian forces on the internationally-recognised Cambodian side of the border. This is tantamount to an invasion. Thailand is the clear aggressor in this situation and Australia unequivocally condemns their actions. We ask Thailand to cease their actions immediately. We will be considering our options and we will be liaising with our allies to get them up to speed on the situation. These types of instabilising actions in South East Asia cannot be tolerated. @KimBeazley Twitter Logo

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Twitter Logo Congo Ledger Anon If @AnonymousANGOP would like to show off Angola's puny air force or @Someguythatreadsanewspaper's own, feel free. We will put on a demonstration of arms to dwarf any other ever broadcast from the African Continent! Long live the Emperor! Long live God! @ConLedANON Twitter Logo

Tano

Kazakhstan
Mar 3, 2022
Twitter Logo AnonymousANGOPJournalist Maybe you should spend less $ on paper aeroplane competitions and more $ on actually improving the lives of the Congolese people. But that's just a suggestion. @AnonymousANGOP Twitter Logo

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
Twitter Logo Swedish Royal Navy As we enter this sombre month for the Royal Navy we remember those abroad HSwMS Son that tragically had their lives taken from them near the Antarctic Peninsula. Those one hundred and twenty personnel were true heroes, serving to protect our kingdom. Today an honour guard will perform a memorial service at the wreck site aboard HSwMS East London. @swe_dodrn Twitter Logo