STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 7, 2018
TWITTER
Twitter is an online news and social networking service where users post and interact with messages, "tweets,". Registered users can post tweets, but those who are unregistered can only read them. Users access Twitter through its website interface, SMS or a mobile device app. Twitter Inc. is based in San Francisco and has more than 25 offices around the world.

Code:
[size=115][img]http://i.imgur.com/ill66t3.png[/img][b]IMPORTANT VERIFIED PERSON[/b] TWEET GOES HERE @IMPORTANTPERSONHANDLE[img]http://i.imgur.com/mbJ9mqj.png[/img][/size]

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
Prime Minister Andrew Evans An Absolute Pleasure to be welcoming the French President to London to instigate a bilateral friendship. Looking forward to working with the French Government much more! @PresidentMitterrand
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
Grand Master Arthur Sinclair @GrandMaster
mbJ9mqj.png
I am very excited to access the World Wide Web from my new Personal Computer!

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Strömberg Legal Consultants Corporate dispute over sales? Back and forth in a civil claim? Involved in an international crisis? Consider Strömberg International Legal Consultants for strong, independent, trustworthy legal advice... what've you got to lose? Click here to find out more. @stromberglegal
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Swedish Department of Foreign Affairs We welcome the establishment of a government in the Kingdom of Denmark and very much look forward to a strong friendship within Scandinavia - courage, cooperation and collaboration are fundamental to development in the region, something we are striving towards at pace! @swedofa
mbJ9mqj.png

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs Thank you for the kind words! We look forward to working with such a gifted and talented administration! We look forward to the strong friendship that we can achieve! #Scandi.... @danmofa
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Swedish Department of Foreign Affairs @danmofa Feeling the love from such a close neighbour, we are eager to develop more than just a bridge connecting our nations! #Scandi....
mbJ9mqj.png

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
Danish Ministry of Foreign Affairs @swedofa Thank you for the invite to such a glorious event! This will surely be a moment to be placed in the history books! #ScandiSummit @danmofa
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Swedish Department of Foreign Affairs @danmofa The start of a era #ScandiSummit
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
Felix Frost Hallo @POTUS ! This is a photograph of my Personal Computer assistant helping me send Norway's first tweet.
DSt7AkKVMAAuE2V.jpg

@PMNorway
mbJ9mqj.png

John

Legend
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Bill Clinton @FelixFrost I'm sorry I didn't reply quick enough! You'd think with an internet speed of 1mbp/s I'd have replied quicker! @POTUS
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
SaveTheEarth The British Prime Minister is travelling to the Netherlands on a Lockheed Martin Tristar. Solely for himself? Why not go commercial, save the money, help the environment? It's only a short jump! @AndrewEvansMP
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
SaveTheEarth The Royal Navy has confirmed the arrival of RFA Argus to help tackle Ebola, if only more countries were stepping up to help! Good Job Royal Navy! @RoyalNavy
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
TheMajor Been following this dispute between First Choice and France ... it won't be long until the pure-white French Flag is hoisted and First Choice becomes the new France! Maybe they'd have some competence.
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
ill66t3.png
Aftenposten
mbJ9mqj.png
FLASH OSLO: The
Kapital Tower has "suffered a major structural failure". City officials say "hundreds or thousands may be dead." @Aftenposten

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Stefan Löfven Limited information from Oslo at the moment. Our hearts go out to the efforts of first responders and families of those involved. We will do everything we can to support our brothers in this devastating time... #kapitaloslo
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
MOFA We are still waiting further information but our condolences go out to the families of those who have lost someone on the devastation in Oslo. @kapitaloslo
mbJ9mqj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien