STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
RomanianOfficial The Moldovan people simply utilise a barely modified version of the Romanian language. It is barely covered up. No culture will be destroyed- they are a variation of Romanian culture that will survive underneath the greater Romanian culture. @UkrMFA
mbJ9mqj.png

GingeOrCringe

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
ill66t3.png
MFA of Ukraine Similar lies were uttered by "Father Stalin" as his Soviet co-conspirators snatched bread from the starvation-weakened grip of his supposed children in Ukraine. Moldova is an independent state and shall remain.
@UkrMFA @RomainianOfficial
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
RomanianOfficial Is this a war threat over social media? Simply mentioning the crazed Soviets is a sin. You have crossed the line. Moldova is rightfully Romanian. Moldovans are a subsect of Romania- a separate peoples. Just as Texans and Californians are American Wallachians and Moldovans are Romanian. You foul man. @UkrMFA
mbJ9mqj.png

GingeOrCringe

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Moldovan Babushka Just saw a plane get shot down over my city by the air force. What the hell is going on? @MdovanBabush
mbJ9mqj.png

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Petru Lucinschi Romania has just declared war on Moldova because their plane was discovered flying over Moldova. When will the GA sanction these muppets? @PetruLucinschiPORM
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Petre Macanu Moldova shot down an unarmed plane following their orders, and here they are trying to pass it off as if we are in the wrong. Dont let these rats fool you. @Petru Lucinschi
mbJ9mqj.png

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020
ill66t3.png
President Mara Bill Withers once said "Ain't no sunshine when she gone." Don't let the peace go cause it ain't the same when she's away. Going to take a nap in my presidential hammock, because "I know... I know... I know." #HappyHammock #LetItSinkIn #PowerOfPoetry @FlowerPowerFiji
mbJ9mqj.png

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020
ill66t3.png
President Mara Like waves against the shore line... those that are adrift, can kiss my beaches and recede back to where it came. #ParadisePreacher #WaveByeBye #MyPotOfGold @FlowerPowerFiji
mbJ9mqj.png

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
IrishLad Careful now lad, all I need to do is one rain dance and Fiji will be swept beneath the wave. @IrishLad
mbJ9mqj.png

Beowulf

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Notorious Noel Hearing a lot of rumours that Argentina has attempted to detonate chemical weapons in several Swedish cities, worried we could lose more innocent lives... @notoriousnoel
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Thai FemBoy Coming from a nation that has yet to sign the Strategic Arms Registrar, I bet those rumored 'argentine weapons' are just hidden Swedish chemical weapons. @TFemBoy
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Vlad Draculesti Argentina's natural beauty has nothing on Romanias culture and history- why look at an open field or freeze to death when you can visit some of the worlds most beautiful and infamous castles? Honestly, your wasting your money. No one wants to visit South America. @Arg.Dep.Tourism
mbJ9mqj.png

Naio90

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Vlad Draculesti Aw, you know we could never truly be mean to our friends to the south. Your waterways are gorgeous, rivaling the Iron Gate. I personally have visited Argentina many times! @Arg.Dep.Tourism
mbJ9mqj.png

Naio90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear