STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
ill66t3.png
MisterAuthenticity Perhaps it's time for the Romanians to challenge their leader; this is your moment to define your own lives, better lives. End his tyranny, before you end up in coffins from his madness. @MisterAuthenticity
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
LondonGirl73 I was passing by today on my route to work and heard mentions of a Cobra Meeting regarding the IRA... with all that has been in the news, I'm interested to see if it's true and what the government plans to do about it. @UKGov
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Beowulf

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2020
ill66t3.png
Queen Mara I believe that we have a responsibility as human beings to want the best for each other. For the success of humanity as people we should all strive to support the success of our neighbors. If every hand is at oar, we can face what ever tide that heads our way. @SoulOfTheSea
mbJ9mqj.png

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
CasaRosada 27.7 billion USD development package confirmed for the coming year. Infrastructure, public health and education, tourism, industry and security among the top projects. Final steps towards total economic independence and sustainable long term development.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Notorious Noel Wonder where Argentina is getting the twenty billion dollars they don't have, typical government propaganda! #fraud #conspiracy @notoriousnoel
mbJ9mqj.png

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Thai FemBoy Wow, just realized that crime rates are higher in Sweden than they are in Argentina. #corruptgovernment @TFemBoy
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
MoFA Following the conclusion of the COBR Meeting, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs have declared a 'Reconsider Your Need to Travel' advisory for Ireland. Suggesting an elevated risk, retain precaution and to avoid traveling to Ireland if possible. @MoFA
mbJ9mqj.png

Drivindeath

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Petre Mocanu Europe is against us, children of Romania. In the East, the Russians wish to keep us under their control. In the West, nations wish to force their views unto us. Do not cave. Hold strong. Your children will thank you. @PRDRomania
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
TheTruthIsOutThere I was just catching up on some posts.. and did a bit of scientific research. I've come to realize that every time @notoriousnoel talks about Argentina, @TFemBoy seems to jump into defending Argentina and slandering Sweden.. I'd be very interested to see the history between FemBoy and Argentina @TheTruthIsOutThere
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Thai FemBoy I speak the truth and nothing but the truth. Sweden advertises itself as the 'peak of society' yet are just as bad as the backwater of the world. When will the useless Global Assembly make them sign the Strategic Arms Registrar like they have for their other members? I wonder. #corruptioneverywhere @TFemBoy
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
TheTruthIsOutThere I'm not defending anyone but I am curious to know why you only speak up against Sweden, not that their government would notice us keyboard warriors, when Notorious Noel, another keyboard warrior, makes statements against Argentina? Do you yearn approval from our fellow Argentine Keyboard Warriors? Do you think the Swedish or Argentine Government are reading our tweets? There are many questions. Has Thailand signed the Registry yet? @TheTruthIsOutThere
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor Alex

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
TheTruthIsOutThere Just to verify that you were having a go at the Swedish Government for not signing it.. calling the Global Assembly corrupt for not enforcing it.. when Thailand hasn't signed it. I feel like you just have a weird obsession with @notoriousnoel which is fair enough, but I personally struggle to fantasize about people I don't know. @TheTruthIsOutThere
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor Alex

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Marc Kvet Extremely pleased to see the long awaited cooperation between Sweden and Argentina which has seen the Resolution on Antarctica passed in the Global Assembly. Diplomacy at its finest and evidence that war does not resolve all our problems! #antarctica #workingtogether @marckvet
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Notorious Noel Just spent the day sightseeing in the mountains of northern Sweden - what a beautiful country! #homesweethome @notoriousnoel
mbJ9mqj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89