STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Alexander I I'm very happy to see the collapse of this 'State of Judea'. It is always a good day when an oppressive and racist regime crumbles away. @AlexanderofRideau
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
조재혁 "Racist and colonial regimes have no place in our world. We hope the Israeli Government does not follow the path of the illegitimate Judea regime. A just peace for the Palestinians is the only way forward." @JoJaehyuk15
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Swedish Royal Navy November is a somber month for the Swedish Royal Navy. We now enter the anniversary of the sinking of HSwMS Sno and the murder of the ship's company. Gone but not forgotten, may you all continue to rest in peace. @swern
mbJ9mqj.png

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
BIG TONY If you hadn't had them fighting over useless ice, maybe they'd still have their lives and be spending time with their families right now... @swern @B.I.GTony
mbJ9mqj.png

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
InternationalCitizen#2981662 When a private company fails to comply with their signed contracts and demands sensible information from a sovereign nation to try evade its responsabilities we have to ask ourselves if international corporate activity should be regulated to protect the people....

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
India.Gov Election results are pouring in. After President Sharma being impeached, who will be India's next President? @India.Gov
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Naftali Bennett I have today written to President Khatami of Iran in order to begin the process of ending the Iran and Israel proxy war and to develop relations between our two countries. @naftalibennett
mbJ9mqj.png

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021
ill66t3.png
Isaq Frayr Hello to all the leaders of the neighboring countries and the whole world i wish to form alliances with you in order to maintain peace in the world, all those who are interested that they respond to me on twitter or in private Isaq frayr
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021
ill66t3.png
Isaq Frayer I have an important proposal to the Axis12 president of turkey that could change the course of internal events in our countries we will be able to send the Kurdish migrant civilizations which constitute a large percentage of our population to a new city that we will create within our common borders Isaq frayr
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Swedish Royal Navy We are proud to be involved in a number of ongoing exercises and operations worldwide to assist with the training of personnel and operational limitations of deployed forces on both sides of the globe. @swern
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
UKSpaceAgency Keep your eyes open! Later this month the UK Space Agency will begin the testing of its Sattelite Launch Vehicle, the Black Arrow, becoming the first country to attempt Space Launches in recent years. @Pioneering @SpaceExploration
mbJ9mqj.png

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
MOFA_KR "🇰🇷 is concerned over the developments in 🇲🇽. We urge authorities to return to civilian rule immediately and a restoration to the democratic principles of Mexico. Military rule is a relic of the past. (1/2)" @Ministry of Foreign Affairs
mbJ9mqj.png

ill66t3.png
MOFA_KR "🇰🇷 is also concerned over extrajudicial actions taken by the armed forces, we urge 🇲🇽 to ensure civilian oversight, civilian rule, and law enforcement accountability. (2/2)" @Ministry of Foreign Affairs
mbJ9mqj.png

JP Gifford

Naio90

Federal Republic of Ethiopia
Contributor
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
CasaRosada_AR Today we are happy to announce the completion of the 5bn USD national port expansion program. This includes 3 sea ports and 3 river ports, allowing us to further expand our national and international commerce by reducing operational costs and incrementing capacity. We continue to work and grow.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Nordic Council International cooperation has been at the core of our council since its establishment and has seen to almost ten billion dollars of donations given to signatory states over the last couple of years! @nordiccouncil
mbJ9mqj.png

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
Korean Development Bank "🇰🇷 is happy to announce its cooperation in a $420 million development and educational assistance grant to Thailand. Bringing development at the forefront of Korean Foreign Policy and building a better world for our children." @KDB_Korea
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
Tharin Nimmanhaemin "the ministry has been bustling lately, everyone is very happy to assign the fund to the project! this makes us more easily to assign more funds to new projects. The new project will be announced soon!"@Chuan Leekpai
mbJ9mqj.png

Jay

Dokkaebi
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018
ill66t3.png
MOFA_KR "Korean medical personnel begin to end their deployment in India, assisting in medical care and assistance for victims of the Mumbai Blast Attacks." @Ministry of Foreign Affairs
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Yair Lapid I am proud to announce that the State of Israel has opened an embassy within the Republic of Iraq after many years of unrest between our two countries. I have appointed Shelly Yachimovich to head up the new mission in Baghdad before moving to the new Iraqi city of Nasara. @yairlapid
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Armed Forces Headquarters Sweden has, from its very beginnings, relied on the teachings of others to succeed. We are excited to be in talks with international partners to partake in training exercises on the other side of the globe! @swearmedforceshq
mbJ9mqj.png

Isaq frayr

King of Morocco
Jun 15, 2021
ill66t3.png
Isaq Frayr
I am delighted to report that our country has finally been able to resolve its problems with the state of Israel that said we will never abandon our Palestinian friends in Ghaza and the West Bank, but we are only improving our relationship with a state taking shape in our environment in the Middle East. Then we warmly welcomed Shelly Yachimovich the Israeli Ambassador to Baghdad, and we did the same by sending Mourad Bachai our missionary to Jerusalem.
Isaq frayr
mbJ9mqj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89