STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Notorious Noel Oh my gosh! @NordicKingRomance got that bare lols on Twitter, give him a follow for the bants! @notoriousnoel
mbJ9mqj.png

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
ill66t3.png
Brussels International Airport From today until further notice all services provided by the Brussels International Airport are hereby suspended due to French airstrikes conducted upon the main runway, please contact us if you wish to be refunded for the inconvienence, we did not want this war!@Real Brussels International Airport, Communications Division and Customer Services Sector
mbJ9mqj.png

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
ill66t3.png
The Information Office We have confirmed that 100-300 non combatants in the municipality of Brussels have indeed been deliberately targetted by the French Air Force this morning @BELGINFORM
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Notorious Noel Have just seen the King of Norway arrive in Sweden... He's fucking massive! @notoriousnoel
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
HMS Wessex HMS Wessex will begin their 8month deployment tomorrow which will include making port at multiple countries with the intention of building up relationships with others. @RoyalNavy
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
HM Carl XVI Gustaf I am pleased to endorse the renaming of the Swedish Air Force to the Swedish Royal Air Force for their continuous and undisputed service to the crown. @hmcarlgustaf
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
TheTruthIsOutThere Belgium shot itself in the foot really, looks like they're really struggling to get their Economy on track! Maybe if they reduced spending on their military, they'd be much better off!@BelgianGovernment
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
TheTruthIsOutThere Looks like Ebola is under control in Madagascar.. thats one virus out of the way, now the world powers just need to sort out the virus that is Liberia @TakeDownLiberia
mbJ9mqj.png

@JayBoss

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Suzan Can O'ly ACTUAL WHITE NATIONALIST NAZIS JUST BECAME THE GOVERNMENT'S OPPOSITION! #WTFCANADA @somecanadian
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
ill66t3.png
NuclearReactionary Unprovoked wars, threatening scientists, and now Nazis in Canada? I hate commies but the Soviets were right, you guys are bastards. @NuclearReactionary
mbJ9mqj.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 12.16.44 AM.png

JakeDorent

The Empire of the Americas
Nov 14, 2019
ill66t3.png
TheSwimmingToucan The Nazis are back? I thought they were killed and buried 10 feet under. This is Movie material!@TheSwimmingToucan
mbJ9mqj.png

Flying Damascas

Kingdom of Belgium
Dec 14, 2019
ill66t3.png
Some Toronto Guy
What just happened in Canada? Its almost like 45,400 lives weren't sacrificed in the span of 5-6 over some lunatic fringe that rose to power to our immediate east through the democratic process I feel like this is the spin off of the original series...you know like Nazi Germany. @SunriseInToronto
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Department of Justice In the early hours of this afternoon a total of 116 undocumented foreign nationals have been detained and arrested for illegally entering the Kingdom of Sweden. We will not tolerate intentional and open violations to our national security and borders. @swedoj
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Notorious Noel hey @nuclearreactionary meet me irl and ill show you wtf swedens problem is @notoriousnoel
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
TheTruthIsOutThere I was playing Monopoly this morning then it hit me.. Sparrow Industries is truly a war profiteering monopoly that has a dangerous amount control over American and French Exports @StopWarProfiteering
mbJ9mqj.png

Hollie

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
TheTruthIsOutThere Australia first condemns Argentina for doing a Sweden, then voices support for them a day later. It sounds like someone has the Australian Governments balls in their purse. @AntarcticaUnderThreat
mbJ9mqj.png

Owen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear