STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
ill66t3.png
MisterAuthenticity Seems like the Darkweb is accessible for all. Even conflict-torn Zimbabwe who are buying their perfect terrorist kit. @MisterAuthenticity
mbJ9mqj.png

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Big Biddy Imagine calling it the 'darkweb'. Which generation boomer are you? @MisterAuthenticity
mbJ9mqj.png

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
ill66t3.png
MisterAuthenticity Naughty. I'll put you across my legs and give you a spanking. @Big Biddy
mbJ9mqj.png

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Big Biddy I'm reporting you for sexual harassment. @MisterAuthenticity
mbJ9mqj.png

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
ill66t3.png
MisterAuthenticity Just my flirting strategy. Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time. @Big Biddy
mbJ9mqj.png

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
TheIrishTimes Gun fire in Killarney. Reports that half the city is under control of the Irish Republican Army. @TheIrishTimes
mbJ9mqj.png

Last edited:

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
ill66t3.png
SpaceOdessSea @SpaceOdessSea I've noticed a lot of people in the Twitter-sphere are still referring to us as "the Ukraine." Please stop dead naming our country. Either "the Republic of Ukraine" or just "Ukraine" will do. #Respect #BeKind #UkraineStronk

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
IrishLad Why is our Government spending so much on Military Hardware? Are they planning on fighting their own citizens!? @IrishLad
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
RoyalNavy Today the Ministry of Defence have announced their decision to begin the procurement of an additional six Type 23 Frigates which will create hundreds of jobs and expand the surface fleet over the next 12 months. @MOD
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
UnfriendlyIrishMan Just on my usual route to work over the border to Ireland and I get stopped and searched by Armed Police.. added 35minutes onto my journey! What a waste! @PSNI
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Grant Banica What was the mess that went down in the National Museum? 75 dead and 24 wounded! Those numbers are outrageous! The officers shouldn't have engaged. This is an irredeemable crime! When will we get some competent law enforcement? @RomanianTimes
mbJ9mqj.png

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
ill66t3.png
BBC The UK Government have announced the threat level has increased to SUBSTANTIAL, meaning an attack is a strong possibility, in light of the growing concerns of the Irish Republican Army. @NorthernIreland
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
Commander Petre Mocanu I will make it known that there is no Moldovan language nor nation. The moldavian culture is merely a subsection of Romanaina culture, the nation they claim simply an extention of Romania. Romania now and forever, Romania united. @Ukraine
mbJ9mqj.png

GingeOrCringe

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Swedish DoFA With limited information available, we have altered '
SITA' and advise you to reconsider the need to travel to Romania. Please contact the Embassy in Bucharest for more information. @swedofa
mbJ9mqj.png

GingeOrCringe

Junior
Apr 5, 2020
ill66t3.png
MFA of Ukraine
The Republic of Ukraine formally and adamantly condemns any country that partakes in genocide. The destruction of the Nation of Moldova—including through the destruction or suppression of its unique language and/or culture by neighboring states—would constitute a genocide.
@UkrMFA
mbJ9mqj.png

Status
Not open for further replies.