STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[MN]: Twitter Old

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
SoDMexico The deployment of U.S. Forces to the border comes as a shock to Mexico, however it is most welcomed. Our Federal Police and Army have been hard at work combating the cartels for some time. The assistance from the United States is most appreciated. @SoDMexico
mbJ9mqj.png

Odinson

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
The Jerusalem Post BREAKING NEWS: Benjamin Netanyahu and his right-wing Likud party has secured victory in a vote of no-confidence against the government led by Yair Lapid and Naftali Bennett. He will become Prime Minister after being invited to form a government by President Isaac Herzog. @Jerusalem_Post
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

People’s Republic of China
Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Daily Sabah Nationalist Movement Party leader Devlet Bahçeli has sent a warning to the Newly Re-Elected Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that Turkey will not tolerate the actions of his government that are against the people of Palestine unlike the previous administration. The President who is currently in talks with the Israeli government at the moment also sent a memo that it is disappointing that after so much progress has been made to help the Palestinians that it could soon be reversed by a much less tolerant administration. @DailySabah.com
mbJ9mqj.png

• Sad
Reactions: Zak

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Benjamin Netanyahu The Likud party emphasizes national security policy based on a strong military force when threatened with continued enmity against Israel. It has shown reluctance in the past to negotiate with its neighbors whom it believes continue to seek the destruction of the Jewish state. Israel will continue to do everything in its power to protect Jewish citizens from Arab terrorists. @netanyahu
mbJ9mqj.png

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
NationalMexicanMedia Presidential Elections are currently open. Early voting has started. Voting ends November 28th. You can find out more about the candidates and their policies here. La Patria Es Primero! #Vote #Mexico @NMM
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
MSDHS Thailand It is my pleasure to tweet the first tweet of the Ministry of Social Development and Human Security Twitter account! We were recently established through the Welfare State Act! @Thaksin Shinawatra
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Bureau for European Affairs Our diplomatic mission to the United Kingdom is saddened to announce the retirement of Ambassador Torbjörn Sohlström. A strong character and an extremely talented diplomat. @swedofabea
mbJ9mqj.png

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
ill66t3.png
National Intelligence Agency Thailand We have been collecting data on the process of our Humanitarian Aid Force in South Africa for some time now. Today we are happy to public the information of what we have done in South Africa. Everyone can feel free to use the photo below.
YSOZWAy.png
FOPrgiZ.png

fBDjwg0.png
ql0dFYp.png

@Thaksin shinawatra
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
TRT World News Various global leaders have begun to arrive for the reported first worldwide Global Community of Independent States Summit in Istanbul. The Vice President has been seen within IATA airport with a significant security presence to meet the Nigerian President. He said in a memo today that “The world is finally standing up to the bureaucracy that is the GA and the powerful western states the rule it.” Further reporting to come. @TRTGlobal_1
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Department of Defence The rapid reaction squadrons of the Swedish Royal Air Force are some of the most sophisticated in the world. Capable of responding to real-time threats 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. @swedod
mbJ9mqj.png

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
ill66t3.png
Rosoboronexport As of today the United Shipbuilding Corporation and various of its products are now available for export from Russia! Visit our storefront now to see our state-of-the-art military products! @Rosoboronexport
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Benjamin Netanyahu I would like to offer my support to the families affected by the shelling in northern Israel and it has come to my attention that this has been done by Hezbollah who receives military training, weapons, and financial support from Iran and political support from Syria. It would not surprise me if Turkey is also behind this vicious group. We will retaliate. @netanyahu
mbJ9mqj.png

Zak

Kingdom of Spain
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
ill66t3.png
Benjamin Netanyahu I would like to congratulate my dear friend Roman Abramovich on his Israeli citizenship under the Law of Return due to his ancestral heritage and has been given a seat under the Norwegian Law with the Likud Party in the Knesset. Roman is a strong advocate of a one-state solution. @netanyahu
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Bureau for European Affairs Following the untimely passing of the late Ambassador for Sweden to the United Kingdom, Torbjörn Sohlström, we are pleased to have appointed Ambassador Ednam Ode to continue the building of our strong historic relationship. @swedofabea
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Kingdom of Sweden
GA Member
Jul 23, 2018
ill66t3.png
Bureau for Asian Affairs News of explosions in northern Israel reiterates the importance of guidance on our
International Travel Advisory. Reconsider your need to travel to Israel. If you, or someone you know, is in need of emergency assistance please contact the Swedish diplomatic mission immediately. @swedofabaa
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Grey Wolves We congratulate our Arab brothers in their fight against their Jewish oppression, may they continue to fight against tyranny! Ya Sev Ya Terk Et! @GreyWolvesMHP
mbJ9mqj.png

Axis12

Feb 11, 2021
ill66t3.png
Ministry of Defense TR With the largest F-16 Fleet on earth and largest armed UAV fleet in the world Turkey is ready to take to the skies to enforce a Middle Eastern Peace at any cost. @MinistryofDefenseTurkey
mbJ9mqj.png

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
ill66t3.png
ISC Ground Command Following the unprecedented violence in Lingwala Commune, I have considered my options and decided to declare the substitution of civil police forces with Army personnel across the city of Kinshasa. When violence has been curbed, we will once again reinstate the civil police force. @MuhammedOnwudiwe
mbJ9mqj.png

Drivindeath

United Mexican States
Contributor
Aug 14, 2020
ill66t3.png
NationalMexicanMedia President Fox has singed into effect the recent official name change for Mexico. Mexico shall be known as the United Mexican States. In other news President Fox has lifted the Trade Embargo with Sweden and lifted all travel bans. See local advisories. @NMM
mbJ9mqj.png

Connor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear