STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Monarchist Intervention

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
22nd December 1999 | Morning

The Congolese man, long cooperating with the Thai rebellion and experienced in guerilla and insurgent warfare, would be at the base when the conflict broke out. Upon the first word of an oncoming attack, he would gather a willing contingent and begin loading up all armored vehicles and trucks present at the training camp. Saving all the weapons and ammunition he could, he took his armed contingent and drove through miles of rough and poorly made trail before diverting the weaponry to ten different dumping zones for retrieval once the military's presence was reduced. Taking what they needed to keep moving and fighting, The Congolese man, known to his men as "La Mort Noire", kept moving through the woods and set up a small and well-disguised camp with his ~120 men. These Thai men he would personally train in hit and run tactics and raiding, arming them with the best weapons available. Over the next few days, he would join them in cautious reconnaissance missions back towards the old camp. Around the camp they dug foxholes and trenches, laying down handmade booby traps along the perimeter and having constant watchmen often hiding in trees or along the mossy forest floor. They would be able to see any potential intruders, 24/7, before anything else.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Connection: Affection
26th December 1999 | Late morning

Night was sitting at the river's bank with the woman he met in Pattani, Sophie. He met her when he came back to serve as the command unit for the 15th Infantry Division after the air raid. Their first interaction was when Sophie protested for the military to pay for the damage. Night approached her to hear her opinion. It turned out that they got along well when they expressed their thought. Sophia is half Thai-ฺBritish with long hair and British beauty. She is a member of the remaining rebel organization in Pattani, but she usually stays on the backline because of her gender. Both of them were in conversation. "That makes you don't get that much work from that guy named Boung? If you could become a soldier, you are free to fight, Sofi!" | "Too bad that life isn't fair for everyone. I also want to work wit-- like you, but all of my ancestors served British and Thai monarchy." Night tried to keep a positive attitude and think of a solution for her. "I can present you to the board. We need personnel anyway." His words made Sophie smile and chuckle while looking at Night's face. She was about to say something, but the explosion sound interrupted and made her frightened. She bent down and covered her head. Night looked around with care before finding the smoke raised from the outpost. He turned to Sophie and found she had calmed down. She talked to him while getting up. "Look like my time here is over. Gotta sneak out before your fellow soldier finds me. Bye." They waved goodbye to each other, but Night still hoped that he could spend more time with her. He got up and picked his M1911 pistol. An officer shouted at him. "You over there! Come here! We're under attack!" Night quickly rushed to the combat outpost backdoor. A few dozen soldiers took the cover and followed the officers' order. He moved to the tent's side. A few soldiers were covered against the wall. "Corporals! Equip M203 and load the ammunition." The lieutenant found Night stood along with his men. "I am Sergeant, Night." The lieutenant nodded and ordered fire. The grenade launcher made a loud sound. The rebel ran away with their vehicle.

In the evening, Night was driving the BTR-90 with 2 of his friends. The vehicle was full of ammunition boxes. He got assigned to deliver supplies to the combat outpost in Mohmava. Suddenly, the armored personnel carrier fell into the hole and stomped into the landmine. Night lost control for a moment. The explosion made the BTR-90 slide off the road and hit the tree. Then, someone threw a grenade inside. "Holy fuck, throw it away." Night kicked a grenade, but it bounced back to his friends before exploding. He felt unconscious. During that moment, a group of ten opened the vehicle door. They searched inside before one of them felt guilty. "Quick, get inside. What do you find." | "Most are round of M16A4." | "Sophie, how about those guys?" Sophie didn't respond. "Sophie, what are you doing? Tears flowed from her eyes. She checked the pulse. After a few seconds, she smiled. She carried Night and got up in her car. "What did she think she was doing? Helping that nonsense soldier." Sophie drove fast and overtook any vehicle speed in front of her car. She arrived at Yarang Hospital in no time. She took Night into the hospital and ran to an emergency room. "Anyone, please. A soldier just got ambushed. Please help him." Several doctors and nurses rushed to her with a Patient bed. "Let it be our duty. You can trust us." A doctor placed Night on a patient bed and moved it into an emergency room. Sophie tried t get inside. "I am sorry, but you can't get inside. We will do our best." They closed the door, and Sophie sat on the chair near the room. Nervousness filled her mind, and then 2 hours had passed. A doctor got out of the door and approached her. Sophie ran to him. "Miss Rowley, I would like to congratulate the patient for having successfully undergone surgery. He had a bone fracture and a blast wound to his arm. But his condition had improved. It was his luck that it didn't get much of a blow. We need you to take him out of the hospital to be rest at the military camp or his home." The doctor walked away. "Thank you." Then, Night walked out of an emergency room with a few stitches on his left arm. Sophie's eyes were covered in joy. "You caught me very hard." He chuckles. "I am sorry about your wounded. If I knew it was you, I wouldn't do it." Night replied as he smiled. "If you offer me a dinner, I will forgive you, Sofi." | "it's a deal." Sophie drove Night to her home near Pattani town. Both of them didn't talk much during the way.

Sophie's place

Night and Sophie were chilling in the garden after finishing their meal. Sophie has excellent skills in British dishes. He cooked Sunday Roast for Night, which he had never eaten. The moon is bright today, and the garden lively even at nighttime. Both of them had gone through many events today. It is the peak of their relationship. The suffering of these two has developed a strong connection between them. Night approaches Sophie. She turns over and finds him. For an unknown reason, they are both unable to look straight into each other eyes like before. The agitation fills Sophie, which makes her speak first. "Well--, what's the matter?" Night's mind is also in the same position as her. He couldn't think much of what to talk about next. "I- just want to say that- today is a great day for me." | "Even I made you wounded, Night?" | --"I don't know. It feels- both weird and right when having you around, Sofi. I am not sure what it means." Both of them start to blush. "And, so? Are you asking something for me?" His heart pounds faster and faster. Finally, In the end, he gathers the courage to speak. "Since I know you, I have the feeling that couldn't explain. I'm a tough person and don't really care about others. But when I know you, I feel like I care about you. I became soft. Could it be that you feel the same as me?" Sophia stuns and blushes. She pulls her mind back to answer him. "Well-- I thought you didn't feel this way. I rarely get involved in these things. But, I like you too." She smiles while her face is covered in red. Unfortunately, a military vehicle suddenly came to her house. "Hey, Night! Are you there?" They lost the opportunity to talk more. Both of them giggle. "I will come to meet you again." Night runs to the house's gates and gets on the vehicle. Both of them had sweet Dreams that night.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
2 January, 1999
Connection: Duty

"Major General, are you ready?" | "Always are." Major General Samret Srirai stepped down from a helicopter with six other officers. A few hundred soldiers in front of him opened away in the middle of the lineup. Their body pointed to the middle path. A man shouted. "Present arms!" The soldiers held their assault rifles in both hands vertically in front of the body. He walked strength and greeted some of his men. The commander of the combat outpost approached him when he arrived at the endways. They exchanged a salute. "It's my pleasure to meet you, major general. I am the lieutenant colonel of this battalion." | "Everything seems to be going well here." | "Well, so-so, sir. At least we managed to rebuild the place. I heard that there might be a new regiment in our division? | "It is true, but we need to wait for the equipment from the arms manufacturer." The soldiers dispersed to continue their schedule, which they were doing before Major General came. Samret walked around the outpost to ensure that everything was in order and his men were alright. At this moment, Boung was driving his car to socialize with his men after New year. He was listening to the mid 80's song to throw himself back to the time he had the energy to flirt with his crush. He looked straight at the road and saw a couple of men motioning to him. He considered for a moment before stopping his car. He poked out of the window and turned out they were his men. "What are you guys doing here? Woke up from a hangover here?" They chuckled. "It's always like this on New year's day." When they were about to get inside, a helicopter flew past them. "Quick, get inside." They rushed into the car and closed the door. At the side of Major General Samret Srirai, he was looking down at the car. "I don't think people usually go back to Bangkok from that route. But anyway, it's still the highway." The helicopter operator talked to him. "We will arrive in 2 minutes, sir. Mayo outpost is just 10 kilometers away." | "We just left from the last one like 3 minutes ago! Aren't you flying too fast?" | "It is cruise speed, sir." They would arrive at the outpost shortly. Back to Boung, He is now a village 3 kilometers from the Yaring outpost. He took a stop at his men's house. They got off the car, and a woman with a child approached one of them. "Where have you been? We tried to call you, but you didn't answer. Oh, who is this." | "'He is my friend that drove me here." | "Oh, thank you so much for taking care of my ineffectual husband." Everyone laughed. They decided to have lunch together and talked about their funny experience.

At that time, both Samret and Boung were heading toward the Pattani Coast. At Ban ฺBuecho, a few dozen soldiers and rebels were engaging in the combat. The mechanized infantry repeatedly fired at the rebel's car. They had to keep their heads down during the gunfire. One man threw the grenade that landed on the BTR-90 but couldn't penetrate the armor. The soldiers got flinched by the explosion sound outside of their vehicle. So, they moved forward. Boung's car and Samret's helicopter would encounter the battle scene by that time. Boung drove toward his men. "Quickly, get inside! They still not see me as an enemy." Four rebels got in his car, and he drove out. The soldiers in the APC were now identified him as hostile. They fired the cannon at Boung's car, but Boung managed to swerve to the right. At Major General Samret, he and his men were preparing to chase the rebel. "Major General, they are going through the local highway. I have called for reinforcement for Ka-50. They will arrive shortly to stop their movement." Boung would turn his car again into the rural highways after 6 minutes of chasing. The attack helicopter was now over them. Boung drove at maximum acceleration, but the helicopter's speed overwhelmed them. The soldier fired three S-13 rockets to the front of Boung's vehicle. His car crashed into the sideway. "Now, Major General!" Samret and six other soldiers were fast-roped from just attached rope from the helicopter. They rushed toward the car. Luckily, Boung managed to control the consciousness. He picked up the grenade and pulled its pin with all his force before throwing it outside. "It's grenade! Back!" The soldiers quickly turned their movements and jumped into the road's other side. One of them got injured from the explosion. Suddenly, a few cars were rushing towards them. The people on those vehicles opened the window and shot Samret's team. "We can't win. Retreat!" The soldiers rushed back to the helicopter and got inside. They had to abort their mission. Dang, Tun and Chat helped Boung from the car crash and sent him to the hospital. In the end, no one diedม, and the 12 rebels got captured.

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
8th January 1999
The Government and the Royal

At Thailand Ministry of Foreign Affairs building, Nine in the morning. The Thai ambassador to Congo, Sopa Pimolkittikool, sent an encrypted fax message to the Department of Treaties and Legal Affairs and the African Affairs informing the accomplishment in Congo. The young ambassador has successfully brought triumphant back to her homeland. The Foreign Ministry has taken a decided offer to let the former king come back and held a referendum. "Sir, we got a message from Congo" A man looks at him. "It's encrypted, sir." A man replies. "You have to send it to the NIA office. It will be faster than a two-minute walk." The Foreign Affairs employee forwarded the message to the NIA office in the same building. A man got a paper from his electronic devices. "Sir, the African Affairs forwarded us a message. It uses a secure method." Another man walks to him and takes the paper. He puts it in an electrical device like-printer. The screen next to it shows an error encrypted message. He input three 56-bit keys. The system now displays the encrypted message as the paper. He runs the reverse Triple DES encryption. "Great, now let's see what the context is." Both men read the plaintext message.
8th January, 1999. 10.00
To Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Thailand

I had successfully negotiated with the Congolese Chief of Navy yesterday. They agreed to our term to let Bhumibol Adulyadej come back to Thailand as a public figure and sign the Amity Treaty. I have followed the ministry and my counselor to accept the Congolese referendum in unwritten. I have promised the Congolese Navy Chief to let their staff stay in Thailand a few days before the referendum. I suggest starting the preparation as soon as possible.

Sincerely
Sopa Pimolkittikool
Thai Ambassador to Congo
They sent back the plaintext message to the African Affairs when they finished the reading. The Foreign Affairs employee got another fax. "Sir, the NIA has decrypted the last message." His Director walks to him. "Let me see." Many other people in the room gathered around him to wait for his announcement. He grins and raises the paper toward the crowd. "Ladies and Gentlemen, ambassador Sopa has informed us of good news. Congo had agreed to our term, which means there won't be war!" The whole room cheered, hugged each other, and applauded. The news about the Treaty of Amity with Congolese has spread throughout the ministries. And soon, everyone would acknowledge it.

Seven in the morning in Congo, Bhumibol would request the Congolese Chief for a secure telephone to the Thai Prime Minister's office. He would tell the Congolese Cheif not to worry about him. He would call the Office of the Prime Minister on the Congolese secure line. The communication line would connect to the communication center of the Government House, in which the communication center device would show the request connection. A woman who operated that device would accept the call. "Hello, this is a government hotline. May I know your name and your request?" Bhumibol would answer directly. "This is Bhumibol Adulyadej, Rama IX. I am calling from Congo. Please connect me to the Prime Minister's office." She stuns because she isn't sure if she needs to address him as royal. "Um-- Yes, give me a moment." She would activate the Maximum Secure Encrypted Method and divert the call to Thaksin Shinawatra's office. Thaksin is doing the paperwork in his room while his telephone rings. He picks up the handset, and the woman talks to him. "Mister Prime Minister. A man claimed to be Rama IX wants to speak with you. He is on the call." She connects the line from Congo to Thaksin's telephone. The conversation continues in Thai. "Hello? This is Prime Minister, Thaksin Shinawatra." Bhumibol speaks in clear Thai even he only uses it for his family. "Hello! I am Bhumibol Adulyadej. I have heard the news regarding your agreement with Congo. Your Foreign Affairs accept the referendum, and that's is reckless in their eyes." He laughs. "I will go to Bangkok and meet with you when the Don Mueang Airport is in good condition." Thaksin is about to talk back, but Bhumibol interrupts him again. "Also! How is the country? It's a few years now since I left the country. I see through the Bangkok Post newsletter that many things have developed." Thaksin stuns like how the woman operator acts when first talking to him. They would have a conversation for an hour that discussed the country's situation. They get along fast since Bhumibol is the inventor and Thaksin is an investor. They talked about how they could work together and develop the country. Bhumibol would approach the Congolese Chief when he finished his call. He informed them that the preparation was in process and he would go to Thailand soon.

Kelly the Mad

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
14th January 1999

Bhumibol Adulyadej would make a call to the Congolese Navy Chief. "Hello? I am about to leave from Congo. I am using the telephone from N'djili Airport. I am sorry that I didn't tell you in advance. There will be a referendum in four days, and you can send your staff to Bangkok. I have talked with the Prime Minister. I have booked a commercial flight to Don Meuang Airport. I prefer to go there in private. The Prime Minister and I planned to appear at the Government House. The news media will be there. I have to go." He would hang up the phone call and head to the airplane. During the journey, he would act as an ordinary 70-year-old man. The N'djili Airport staff would know about his identity, but the Don Meuang Airport didn't. It would take six hours before he arrived in Thailand. When he entered Thai airspace, he would always look down from the windows. It's the first time in many years that he was in Thailand. When he is in Bangkok Metropolitan Region, he can see the difference from his last time in Bangkok. The capital has developed with more than 10 million people. He sees trains on the light rail of the Bangkok Mass Transit System. It's the most remarkable thing he saw. He keeps smiling even though he is just a regular person now. When he arrives at the Don Meuang Airport, five NIA secret agents are waiting for him. They would pretend as his family and take him out of the airport to the Government House. He would meet with the Prime Minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, at the front of the building. Bhumibol gets out of the vehicle and greets him with a Thai greeting. "Sawatdi krub.I have always wanted to meet you." | "Krub, I am also waiting for your arrival." Both of them have a chit-chat with each other while walking inside. They both sit inside the Ivory Room. They have a conversation about the current situation in Thailand. They will talk to each other like ordinary people talk to each other because Bhumibol has no royal titles, and Thaksin is a person with the Premier title. The news media gathers at the Press Conference Room room while they are having the discussion. Many reporters are excited about this announcement. Thaksin and Bhumibol walk into the room after half an hour has passed. Every attention is now on them. "Look! That's a Prime Minister." | "Who is next to him? Is that--" | "Oh my god, I can't believe it." The crowd chatters like they have no tomorrow to do so. The photographers take an uncountable picture of both of them. Both are now standing at the podium, and the whole room is back to silence. Prime Minister Thaksin is the first to talk. "I believe everyone now knows what I am going to talk about next. I have announced through the official gazette that we will hold a referendum. The first referendum was unorganized and had no administration during that time. I announce that there will be a referendum on the 18 of January. I have lifted the exile status of Bhumibol Adulyadej. That's it for today." The reporter immediately questions both of them non-stop, but there is no response back. They would answer the only question: The referendum will decide if Bhumibol will be the king.

Kelly the Mad

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
14th January 1999

Bhumibol Adulyadej would make a call to the Congolese Navy Chief. "Hello? I am about to leave from Congo. I am using the telephone from N'djili Airport. I am sorry that I didn't tell you in advance. There will be a referendum in four days, and you can send your staff to Bangkok. I have talked with the Prime Minister. I have booked a commercial flight to Don Meuang Airport. I prefer to go there in private. The Prime Minister and I planned to appear at the Government House. The news media will be there. I have to go." He would hang up the phone call and head to the airplane. During the journey, he would act as an ordinary 70-year-old man. The N'djili Airport staff would know about his identity, but the Don Meuang Airport didn't. It would take six hours before he arrived in Thailand. When he entered Thai airspace, he would always look down from the windows. It's the first time in many years that he was in Thailand. When he is in Bangkok Metropolitan Region, he can see the difference from his last time in Bangkok. The capital has developed with more than 10 million people. He sees trains on the light rail of the Bangkok Mass Transit System. It's the most remarkable thing he saw. He keeps smiling even though he is just a regular person now. When he arrives at the Don Meuang Airport, five NIA secret agents are waiting for him. They would pretend as his family and take him out of the airport to the Government House. He would meet with the Prime Minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, at the front of the building. Bhumibol gets out of the vehicle and greets him with a Thai greeting. "Sawatdi krub.I have always wanted to meet you." | "Krub, I am also waiting for your arrival." Both of them have a chit-chat with each other while walking inside. They both sit inside the Ivory Room. They have a conversation about the current situation in Thailand. They will talk to each other like ordinary people talk to each other because Bhumibol has no royal titles, and Thaksin is a person with the Premier title. The news media gathers at the Press Conference Room room while they are having the discussion. Many reporters are excited about this announcement. Thaksin and Bhumibol walk into the room after half an hour has passed. Every attention is now on them. "Look! That's a Prime Minister." | "Who is next to him? Is that--" | "Oh my god, I can't believe it." The crowd chatters like they have no tomorrow to do so. The photographers take an uncountable picture of both of them. Both are now standing at the podium, and the whole room is back to silence. Prime Minister Thaksin is the first to talk. "I believe everyone now knows what I am going to talk about next. I have announced through the official gazette that we will hold a referendum. The first referendum was unorganized and had no administration during that time. I announce that there will be a referendum on the 18 of January. I have lifted the exile status of Bhumibol Adulyadej. That's it for today." The reporter immediately questions both of them non-stop, but there is no response back. They would answer the only question: The referendum will decide if Bhumibol will be the king.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
Upon receiving the go ahead, about 150 administrative and 150 law enforcement personnel would board commercial flights bound for Bangkok. Once given clearance to land, they would meet with Thai policing forces and spread out across the provinces in various prepared polling stations. Police officers would be lightly armed. They would serve alongside Thai poll workers, ensuring that no ballot stuffing or dumping occurred. Their minor overlooking role would ensure the Referendum to be free and fair.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
14 - 18 January 1999
There was the staff of the Office of the Election Commission waiting for the Congolese team to arrive at the Don Mueang Aiport. They would educate the Thai election system to them by the Congolese translator. Thailand divided its provinces into 375 electorates with 7,255 polling stations. The insignificant number of Congolese wouldn't be enough. They would get assigned to each office of the Election Commission to administer the region with the other employees. There will be 2 Congolese in each office across 77 provinces in Thailand. Bangkok, Nakhon Ratchasima, Ubon Ratchathani, Khon Kaen, Chiang Mai, and Buriram will have additional Congolese staff because of its population. They are free to travel across the country to visit each polling station. The polling station will be in the hall building in each sub-district. Some are in the school hall, and some are in the market. The Congolese team will get informed about the request to be a voter: The voter must be a national of Thailand: if not by birth, then by being a citizen for five years. They must be over 18 years old the year before the year the election is held. The voter must have also registered ninety days before the election at his constituency. And the election is restricted to any member of sangha or clergy. The election was held on 16th January 1999, where thousands of Thai citizens would enter the polling station to vote for the country's future all day. The Thai staff would give each person a ballot where three squares on it. They will have to complete their name with their ID card number and stamp their fingerprint. They will have to make a cross on one of the squares. The first square comes with the context: I desire Thailand to remain a republic and a liberal democratic system with supreme power belonging to the people. The second square comes with the context: I desire Thailand to restore the monarchy under the constitution under which the King will rule the land with righteousness and take care of all people equally. The third square comes with context: I desire Thailand to remain a republic and a liberal democratic system with a monarch, under the law and no authority, and to preserve the ceremonial of Thailand that has existed for more than 1000 years.

The referendum will only last a day due to the many electoral divisions. The Thai staff will count the vote immediately after the referendum has ended, which will take four days. The Congolese staff will have the authority in the vote count to make sure that no electoral votes have tiptoed from their original number.

Kelly the Mad

Kelly the Mad

Congolese Empire
Oct 28, 2020
The Congolese staff would follow along with the Thai plan. Spreading out across the country, they oversaw the counting of votes in most of the provinces, comparing numbers of registered voters to the population of voting age and to the number of votes cast. They would closely watch the Thai poll operators, ensuring no scare or intimidation tactics were used to sway voters one way or another on the day of voting. They would put in a request that the ballot cards be changed to be less partial to either side and stick to more objective descriptions of their options. Wherever possible, the Congolese would hire Thai to double check and recount the votes already counted by the Thai government, comparing numbers.

Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
20th January 2000

As the referendum happened a few days ago, it is now the time for the consequence. Everyone has been waiting for it. The confidence overflowed the government that the people will remain the dream in a democracy that every generation has carried. The staff of the election commission has been working hard. Several thousand of the employee have help from a hundred Congolese. They have shown sociable expression on the Thai staff and others. They freaked out a few poll operators because the stranger from Congo kept staring at them. The crowd jammed the polling station in many populated areas like Bangkok. There were around 50 million people who exercised their voting right. Many referendum campaigns made by the local people and celebrities had drawn every attention to this event. It marked the political activity with the most participant in Thailand history. The number of people participating in this referendum is double that of the 1999 general election. The administrator of the election commission has been preparing for better management for the election or referendum, but this number is far more than expected. The election commission staff had to hire more people to help with the election because the employee to citizen ratio was 1 to 7000. The last group of people left at almost midnight. The Thai and Congolese staff would count the vote for the next 5 hours before going to bed and returning in 6 hours. They have to perform with discipline and caution. Counting 50 million ballots is not easy and needs orderliness. All staff would work all day and night. Around 12,000 people partook in this counting. They finished the counting at 6 in the morning of today. The government received the message and full-detail of reports, and they forwarded it to their personnel to announce the news. The government would send the information to Congo government regarding the referendum.

uGj60JF.png

To the government of Congo

The Office of the Election Commission has finished their counting in this morning. I am going to send you the result of the election below. We will announce it shortly after analysis and verification. We will take care of the upcoming responsibility by ourselves.

• 3,529,120 Voted for Constitional Monarchy
  • 12,500,637 Voted to remain a republic
  • 34,966,917 Voted to remain republic with ceremonial of the monarchy
Best Regard
Thaksin Shinawatra
Prime Minister of Thailand
Republic of Thailand
Kelly the Mad

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Regain the throne
24th January 2000

The anchorman is presenting the news at 2 p.m. It is the first royal court news in many years. "Greeting to all Thai watching the television or the radio. Today, we had got exciting news. We know the result of the referendum, and today is the day. At 13:00 this afternoon, Bhumibol Adulyadej, the so-called now king, had appeared at the Grand Palace with his family and the Prime Minister. Many people have been waiting at the royal courtyard in front to wait for his announcement." A ten thousand Thai wearing a yellow shirt are rally at the yard in front of the balcony. They are all delighted to finally see their king. On the balcony from the palace, Bhumibol, his family, and Thaksin are standing still. The families stand on the sides, while the king and the prime minister are at the center. There is a microphone on the front fence. The king is motioning from there. Thaksin is the first one to talk. "Good afternoon to everyone." He chuckles while saying it. "It's an honor for me to come and make this announcement." He smiles and looks at Bhumibol. "In the last three months, our republic has been exposed to a variety of political viewpoints. Some people believe in a liberal democracy, with our current government leading the ideology. Some people still believe that the king is responsible for our country's current state." He nods and continues. "Differences are normal to humans. But there is one thing that we have always believed in it. Our independence because we are united, under the letters that read as Thai. We all want to see this country have stable politics and take care of its people. There are 35 million out of 50 million people who agree on the third choice of the referendum. They have exercised the right to use their voices to decide that the country should remain in a republic with a monarch as Thailand's tradition." He grins. "As the head of state and head of government of this republic. I declare that Bhumibol Adulyadej will retrieve his throne as the king of Thailand. Thank you." The crowd cheered with joy like they never had. Bhumibol takes the microphone, and the people scream: Long live the king! "Hello, people of Thailand. Today I have the great honor to return as the king and successor of the royal family. I want to clarify that for the republic to remain. I will be entirely subject to the law. I will not be the head of state but a public figure who holds the right to be the king of the Thai royal family. My family and I will live like ordinary people of the royal family. I also have plans to open a political party in the ideology of liberal conservatives. I look forward to participating in politics and helping the people of Thailand. I wish happiness to be with everyone." The crowd cheered again and again as he walked out. Thaksin and the royal family also left the scene. The scene is now back to the standing presenter with the royal palace view behind him. "And that's the event that happened today." The program continues with the royal things.

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear