STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Multiple Ships in one post

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Disclaimer
This is something that has been advocated for multiple times in the past by yourselves but due to the custom addons we have, swapping this around isn't that easy. Therefore, I just want to see if there is still interest in changing this and I can work on it for the next MN update.

If you would like to see this idea, please 'Like' the thread or let us know your thoughts or alternative suggestions.

How it is currently:
Any commercial or military vessel must be produced individually if they are in any one of these categories, corvette, frigate/replenishment ship, destroyer, submarine, amphibious assault ship, aircraft carrier or super carrier. Vessels not relevant to those categories and under 260Ft in length may be produced in a single topic using the vehicle category. These are usually RHIBS, fast attack boats and patrols.
Time to complete the productions are subjective to the category as per the below:
  • Corvette
    • 3 days
  • Frigate/Replenishment Vessel
    • 4 days
  • Destroyer
    • 5 days
  • Submarine
    • 6 days
  • Amphibious Assault Ship
    • 7 days
  • Aircraft Carrier
    • 9 days
  • Super Carrier
    • 11 days

As an example:
If I produced 2 amphibious assault ships, I would have 2 separate thread and these would be complete in 7 days.

Proposed Changes:
Any commercial or military vessel must be produced under the relevant category which consist of: corvette, frigate/replenishment ship, destroyer, submarine, amphibious assault ship, aircraft carrier or super carrier. Vessels not relevant to those categories and under 260Ft in length may be produced in a single topic using the vehicle category. These are usually RHIBS, fast attack boats and patrols.
  • Corvette
    • 3 days * quantity
  • Frigate/Replenishment Vessel
    • 4 days * quantity
  • Destroyer
    • 5 days * quantity
  • Submarine
    • 6 days * quantity
  • Amphibious Assault Ship
    • 7 days * quantity
  • Aircraft Carrier
    • 9 days * quantity
  • Super Carrier
    • 11 days * quantity

As an example:
If I produced 2 amphibious assault ships, I would have 1 thread and these would be complete in 14 days.

Reasons for the proposed changes
- More realistic in terms of completion dates.
- Reduce the amount of threads in the production process at one time (thus meaning QA will/can be completed quicker).
- More time can be spent on RPing etc, rather than having to duplicate order after order to build multiple vessels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren