STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Music Bot for Discord

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Hello!

For a while now I've been thinking that having a music bot for our Discord would be really fun and now I've seen other people also thinking that it would be a fun implementation. Therefore I am making this suggestion.

Discord has a bot named 'Groovy Bot' (Site Link) which can be invited to any server. I've used it various times and have been in other servers where it is also used. It's super safe and easy to use. If we were to implement this Groovy Bot into the Discord I would recommend making a new channel specifically for the bot and where we can set it commands such as Play, Skip, Stop, Pause, etc. so that it does not clog the other chats. Furthermore, having it in its own separate channel would also allow the staff to set a specific role to allow members of the Discord to use the bot and remove said role from people who abuse it by skipping songs, playing ear-rape, etc.

Also, having another voice channel for music may also be worthy of creating in-case people want to keep the lounge specifically for chatting and the gaming specifically for gaming.

Merci,
Alex

Owen

Commonwealth of Australia
GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
I mean..... Also no because we know its just gonna get fucking spammed to shit by I won't name any names....

Logan.

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
MODERN NATIONS NOTIFICATION
THIS SUGGESTION HAS NOW BEEN IMPLEMENTED

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member