STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Netherlands | Message to China

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

375px-Ministerie_van_Buitenlandse_Zaken_Logo.jpg

Security Clarification: Secured & Private
To: Jian Yin (MoFA)
Cc: Loeka Heerkens (PM), Charelle Hesseling (MoFA)
Subject: Relations

Dear Minister Jian Yin (Dutchy),

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Yme Twisk and I have recently been appointed as the Director-General, Asia and Oceania Department for the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The Asia and Oceania Department have identified that the People's Republic are a key nation within the globe and we'd like to begin relations with such a prestigious nation. I'd like to invite you to the Kingdom of the Netherlands to personally meet with myself, if you cannot attend then we'd be more than happy to accept a representative from your nation to discuss various topics which includes Global Security, Global Affairs and Trade between our two nations. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

With regards,
Mr Yme Twisk
Director-General, Asia and Oceania Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of the Netherlands​

Last edited:

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
People's Republic of China

Recipient: Yme Twisk, Director-General of the Asia and Oceania Department of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (JamieA)
Cc: Yin Lee, Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Subject: Bilateral Relations
Attachment: Letter of Credence
Classification:
SECURE

Director-General Twisk,

I wish to thank you for this communique. The Netherlands has always been a close partner to the People's Republic, with the Port of Rotterdam acting as our gateway to Europe. We are eager to reignite our positive relationship. I myself am currently unable to travel to the Netherlands, as I coordinate various diplomatic outreaches from Beijing.

Attached to this communique you shall find the accreditation for Ambassador Yin Lee, whom I can dispatch to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague to meet with you. Please just inform me of the time and date.

Yours Sincerely,

Jian Yin
Minister of Foreign Affairs

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

375px-Ministerie_van_Buitenlandse_Zaken_Logo.jpg

Security Clarification: Secured & Private
To: Jian Yin (MoFA)
Cc: Loeka Heerkens (PM), Charelle Hesseling (MoFA)
Subject: Relations

Dear Minister Jian Yin (Dutchy),

Thank you for the prompt reply, I can host the Ambassador of the People's Republic of China at their earliest convenience. I look forward to a strong friendship between the Kingdom of the Netherlands and the People's Republic of China.

With regards,
Mr Yme Twisk
Director-General, Asia and Oceania Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of the Netherlands​

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
People's Republic of China

Recipient: Yme Twisk, Director-General of the Asia and Oceania Department of the Kingdom of the Netherlands (JamieA)
Cc: Yin Lee, Ambassador to the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Subject: Bilateral Relations
Attachment: -
Classification:
SECURE

Director-General Twisk,

I have informed my Ambassador of the meeting, he shall be making his way to your office immediately. I look forward to hearing of the positive results of this meeting, and I hope it sparks the fire of a positive bilateral relationship between our two nations.

Yours Sincerely,

Jian Yin
Minister of Foreign Affairs

------
The embassy would receive a cable from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Beijing, ordering the Ambassador to immediately prepare for the meeting. The Ambassador would make his way from the embassy to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Hague. Upon entering the building, the Ambassador made his way to the reception, informing the receptionist of his arrival and the scheduled meeting with the Director-General.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

With the Chinese ambassador arriving at the Foreign Ministry building, the Director-General would be waiting outside in front of the press for the ambassador. Once the ambassador arrived the Director-General would suggest for photos to be taken in front of the press, before leading the way into the conference room which would be set up beforehand with various refreshments from both Holland and China to make the ambassador feel more comfortable. Two flag poles would be prepped too with both the Dutch and Chinese flag.

"Ambassador thank you for coming on such short notice, I hope the trip over wasn't too bad?"
Dutchy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
14kien