STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to First Choice

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
I can also confirm that the Ministry of Finance will be setting the VAT rate at 1% and the Corporate Tax rate at 5%. I hope these numbers are agreeable.

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
"The De Neerlandsche Bank should have a Pending Transfer. Would you mind confirming this? Please don't misunderstand, First Choice was only trying to reach a fair settlement concerning Taxation Laws... Nonetheless, my venture has reached a compromise with a generous 5% Corporate Tax. Someone from the Dutch Ministry of Finance is owed my gratitude. Send regards!

What Paperwork from the Airport Authority do we require? These arrangements should be made immediately, to prevent interrupting operations at other First Choice Locations around Europe. Furthermore, I need a confirmation of costs.
And we'll address a Letter to the Dutch Government with the names of our Security Force, so those arrangements (BOA) can be made before the Headquarters Site is complete.

Out of curiosity, has Mrs. Durand (Deputy CEO) mentioned a second site in the Netherlands, prior to our conversation? Specifically, an Engineering Shipyard for our Naval Companies."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'll ensure that the DNB is aware of the pending transfer and that they begin funding the construction as soon as possible. In regards to the taxation I am pleased to see they are suitable to your requirements. In regards to the paperwork required for helicopter landing pads I suggest you or a representative of First Choice International contacts Rotterdam The Hague Airport or the Royal Schiphol Group in order to go through the documentation and contracts."

"In regards to your headquarters, do you have any specific requirements or specifications of what First Choice would like to see? Dura Vermeer is eager to ensure the construction is up to you expectations."

"I must admit I am not aware of any plans for a second Dutch site, however I am certain the Netherlands would support the plans for increased job opportunities."

Last edited:

Hollie

Admin
Jun 20, 2018
FAXED ATTACHMENTS 1: / @Dutchy

Chamber of Commerce - Business Registration

Company Information
Company Name: FIRST CHOICE INTERNATIONAL
Company Stock Exchange Name: NOT APPLICABLE
Continuation date: APRIL, 2013
Original starting date: SEPTEMBER, 2008
Registered office in: ROTTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
Does the company have multiple branches: YES, PROJECTED SHIPYARD IN ROTTERDAM

Company Details
Short description of company's activities, services and/or products: GLOBAL DEFENSE AND LOAN INVESTMENT
Does the company sell products to consumers: YES
Does the company sell products to other companies: YES
Does the company import products: NO, BUT MAY IN THE FUTURE
Does the company export products: YES
How many persons work full time in the company: 2,560 FULL TIME WORKFORCE PROJECTED
How many persons work part time in the company: 1,300 PART TIME WORKFORCE PROJECTED
How many persons work as interns/apprentices in the company: 150 APPRENTICES PROJECTED

Company Contact Details
Telephone number: 0801 - 445 - 6789
Internet address: WWW.FIRSTCHOICEINC.EUR (6.145.69.74)
Email Address: SMITHOFFICE@FIRSTCHOICE.COM

Company Legal Details
Chief Officers (i.e. Chief Executive Officer): MR ALEXANDER SMITH AND MRS AIMEE DURAND
Person of Contact (Primary Liaison): MRS AIMEE DURAND, DEPUTY CHIEF EXECUTIVE

Signature
Name: MRS AIMEE DURAND
Date: 19TH APRIL, 2013
Signature:

Kingdom of the Netherlands
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Immigration Application Form​

Full Name:
MRS CLAIRE WALSH

Current Home Address:
133 RUE NATIONALE
ILE-DE-FRANCE,
PARIS,

Current & Previous Employment:
4 YEARS SALES ADMINISTRATOR, FIRST CHOICE INTERNATIONAL
NO FURTHER EMPLOYMENT ON RECORD

Destination Address: (Address where you will be staying in the the Netherlands)
NO DESTINATION ADDRESS. TEMPORARY STAY AT HOTELS COVERED BY COMPANY EXPENSES

Passports Held:
FRENCH PASSPORT

Type of Visa: ("X" the correct)
[] Tier 1
[X] Tier 2
[] Tier 3
[] Tier 4

Licenses Held:
FULL FRENCH DRIVING LICENSE HELD SINCE 2009
NO OTHER LICENSES ON RECORD

Current & Previous Convictions:
NO CONVICTIONS ON RECORD

Luggage: (What is the individual carrying, or packing. This will be reviewed at the airport)
LUGGAGE IS WORK DEPENDENT

Signed
34eca3b3327129019926e30f2f942945.png

Kingdom of the Netherlands
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Immigration Application Form​

Full Name:
MRS GENEVIEVE SAUNDERS

Current Home Address:
76 PLACE DU JEU PAUME,
RHONE-ALPES,
VIENNE,

Current & Previous Employment:
8 YEARS SALES ADMINISTRATOR, FIRST CHOICE INTERNATIONAL
NO FURTHER EMPLOYMENT ON RECORD

Destination Address: (Address where you will be staying in the the Netherlands)
NO DESTINATION ADDRESS. TEMPORARY STAY AT HOTELS COVERED BY COMPANY EXPENSES

Passports Held:
FRENCH PASSPORT

Type of Visa: ("X" the correct)
[] Tier 1
[X] Tier 2
[] Tier 3
[] Tier 4

Licenses Held:
FULL FRENCH DRIVING LICENSE HELD SINCE 2004
NO OTHER LICENSES ON RECORD

Current & Previous Convictions:
NO CONVICTIONS ON RECORD

Luggage: (What is the individual carrying, or packing. This will be reviewed at the airport)
LUGGAGE IS WORK DEPENDENT

Signed
1662f9c983d5f9591d14e496bb741328.png

• RICK GRIDER, 24
  • HAROLD OESTREICH, 31
  • RONNY CARMEN, 27
  • DOMINIC LAMAN, 27
  • CHRISTIANE CALANDRA, 23
  • CONRAD CREASMAN, 35
  • DARRYL DESMOND,29
  • RICHELLE RHYNE, 29
  • JOHN WHITTLE, 33
  • JOSEPH THYME, 34
  • MARY CHANEY, 22
  • FRANK SEABEANS,28
  • RAY ZINDAROOF, 36
  • LEWIS CLARK, 25
  • MATT SCHTICK, 33
Doc. Exterior Concept (HQ), Doc. Underground Space (HQ)

"Sorry about the interruption, urgent call from Norway... Have you received the relevant documentation pertaining to our Business and VISA Applications? Please let us know of any changes.
We have a Projected Workforce of 4,010 including apprentices, 1,300 of which will be working part time. With the available space —
  • We'll require a 13-Storey Building using 8000m2 as the foundation giving each Employee approximately 25m2 in space.
  • Underground basement for cars and bicycles. We'll allocate 2500m2 for 217 Parking spaces, overall.
  • We'll use 1,000m2 on the Exterior. This will include the ramp access to the basement, adjacent to the building.
  • 80% of the Exterior site will consist of green space, featuring artificial waters and contemporary seating.
  • What will really distinguish First Choice is our "Green Roof Balcony" that will field the full length of our building, as pictured in our concept art."

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
"I'll have the documents sent immediately to the respective departments and authorities. It may take a while to process the BOA list as we will need to complete a thorough background check on each individual on the list. I'll have the VISA application expedited and they should be approved by the end of the week."

"Furthermore I'll pass on the architectural designs to Dura Vermeer and ensure they begin construction as soon as possible. I can also inform you the Netherlands is working on a consumer protection bill as well as a financial services bill similar to the one currently being debated by the Global Assembly. Once submitted to the House of Representatives you'll be able to view it and contact me if you have any concerns."