STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to France

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of the Netherlands

Recipient: Grand Roi, High Kingdom of France (@Logan)
Cc:
Subject: Cessation of Hostilities
Classification:
SECURE

Your Majesty,

The outbreak of hostilities between the Kingdom of Belgium and Haut Royaume de France has come as a total shock to my government. It has always been my government's aim to promote peace and prosperity on the European continent and this conflict threatens those aims. Not only does it bring a return of armed conflict to North Western Europe not seen since the end of the Second World War, but it also places the lives of thousands of innocent civilians at risk.

My government recognises the unprovoked attack against your nation by the Belgian government. It is my governments aim to seek the cessation of hostilities between your nation and Belgium in order to prevent this conflict from escalating any further at the cost of civilian lives.

We hope that your government is willing to enter constructive negotiations to bring about a cease fire along the French-Belgium border in order to facilitate a peace talks.

Yours Sincerely,

Maximiliaan Theunissen
Minister of Foreign Affairs

Last edited:

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Transmitted By the Authority of the High King of France
TOP SECRET
Encryption Level: IV

Sir or Madame,

France is willing to agree with an armistice with Belgium only when Belgium is willing to agree to a full withdrawal from France and to further remove its military forces from within 10-20 miles of the border. France is not willing to come to any terms in which its sovereignty is being violated by a state hostile to her people.

Peace be Upon You,

Henri Severin
High King of France

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Recipient: Henri Severin, High King, High Kingdom of France (@Logan)
Cc:
Classification:
SECURE

Your Majesty,

We have forwarded your demands to the Belgian government and they have informed us that they will begin going through the constitutional process required to demilitarise the border, however we understand only time will tell if the demilitarisation will actually be implemented.

In the mean time, my government wishes to host a summit in order to begin peace negotiations between the High Kingdom of France and the Kingdom of Belgium, we truly hope that your government is willing to send a delegation. Once we have confirmation that both parties are willing to attend the summit, we will then inform you of further details such as the date and location.

Yours Sincerely,

Maximiliaan Theunissen

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018

Transmitted By the Authority of the High Kingdom of France
TOP SECRET
Encryption Level: IV

Sir or Madame,

I shall make preparations to attend this summit as the representative of the Prince Sovereign and the people of France. I shall be flying in on a temporarily disarmed navy Aerospatiale Super Frelon with a single aide. I do hope that this conflict can finally come to a swift and amicable end.

Peace be Upon You,

Claude Desjardins
Grand Chanceliere
High Kingdom of France

A Super Frelon attached to the Foudre-class FRS Brittania would have its weapons removed and take off from Paris Airport, traveling up the coast towards the Hague with the Grand Chancliere onboard. They would take great care to avoid Belgian Airspace.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Recipient: Claude Desjardins, Grand Chanceliere, High Kingdom of France (@Logan)
Cc:
Classification:
SECURE

Grand Chanceliere,

I shall inform the Belgians of your attendance and invite their delegation to the Hague. Furthermore, we shall ensure that the necessary security protocols are in place upon your arrival at Rotterdam The Hague Airport, we shall accommodate your delegation at the 'The Hague Marriott Hotel' until such a time all delegations have arrived. The negotiations will then be hosted at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the Hague.

Yours Sincerely,

Maximiliaan Theunissen

::::::::::::

The helicopter would be guided safely through Dutch airspace and given the necessary clearance to land at Rotterdam The Hague Airport. Upon landing the aircraft was guided to a remote stand where the 1st BSB Platoon from the Brigade Special Security Assignments Royal Netherlands Marechaussee had secured the area. The French delegation would be met by an aide from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs who would be responsible for the delegation during its stay and ensuring they had everything they required. The delegation would be seated in a convoy which made its way to the 'The Hague Marriott Hotel'. 25 armed officers would remain at the hotel as part of the security detail of the French delegation.

Logan

Senior
Jul 1, 2018
The Helicopter would land at the assigned heliport, and the Grand Chancellor, with his two aides, would follow the security detail to their destination. On the way, the Chancellor would be chatting with one of her aides, ironing out the final details of France's position, discussing the intelligence that the BDA gained on the damage. Before going to their own accommodations, the pilots of the Super Frelon would run checks on their avionics, engines, and other systems, ensuring that the helicopter was in working order.

Latest posts

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear