STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Netherlands | Message to Germany

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

330px-Logo_ministerie_van_defensie.svg.png

Security Clarification: Secured & Private
To: Volker Rühe (MoD)
Cc: Magnus van de Camp (MoD), Salvador Herwig (DDMO)
Subject: DAF YA Fennek

Dear Minister Volker Rühe (Vaka)

It has come to my department's attention, that the Federal Republic of Germany has recently tried producing the DAF YA Fennek for the nation of Yugoslavia. The Ministry of Defence wants certain equipment to be used by certain nations, and the DAF YA Fennek is one of these pieces of equipment. The Ministry of Defence for the Netherlands wants to come to an agreement with the Federal Republic of Germany for these pieces of equipment to not be sold on to any other country. For this to come possible, I'd like to set up a meeting between ourselves to get this sorted, this can either be done by email or video call whichever suits you best. I look forward to hearing from you.

With regards,
Ms Rommy Abbas
State Secretary of Defence for Personnel and Procurement
Ministry of Defence for the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of the Netherlands​

Vaka

The Kingdom of Norway
GA Member
Sep 26, 2020

1000px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png

1280px-Ausw%C3%A4rtiges_Amt_Logo.svg.png

1097px-Bundesadler_Bundesorgane.svg.png

To: Ms Rommy Abbas, State Secretary of Defence for Personnel and Procurement JamieA

Cc: Helmut Kohl, Klaus Kinkel

Subject: DAF YA Fennek

Security Level: Private and Encrypted

Good Day Ms Rommy Abbas,

I would first like to apologize on behalf of GDE and the German ministry of defense for the mix up with the DAF Fennek. We should have notified you of our intent to list it among the equipment available on our GDE storefront website. I have ordered all production of the vehicle stopped immediately and for its entry to be removed from the storefront page. We would still like to be able to produce the DAF Fennek for our own domestic armed forces however. If you would like to draw up an agreement between our respective defense departments for proper production of the vehicle we would be happy to sign it. The vehicle will not be listed for export at anytime. I would also like to ask about the modifications that the Royal Netherlands Army has made to the Fennek with its modified platform to be able to use the FIM-92 Stinger missile. We would be very interested in using this variant domestically if your office approves.

I would also like to inquire about the possibility of joint military exercises between our armed forces. I think that our armed forces could bring out the best in one another. We also share a similar equipment doctrine and the proximity of our two nations would allow us to be able to keep the logistical costs to a minimum. We could host the exercise or they could take place at one of your facilities in The Netherlands. I just wanted to gauge your interest in the topic. We are open to all ideas as we are currently in the process of rebuilding the entire Bundeswehr after our previous administration left it in complete shambles.

I hope we can continue to work together in the future.

Regards,
Volker Rühe
Minister of Defense
Federal Republic of Germany
788px-Coat_of_arms_of_Germany.svg.png

Todays Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bruhlord89