STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to Ireland

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Office of the Vice-Premier
Private & Encrypted

To: Patrick Duffy, Foreign Minister of the Republic of Ireland
Cc:
Subject: Humanitarian Assistance

Dear Mr Duffy,

I have been informed by the President of the European Treaty Organisation of a humanitarian crisis in Ireland, he has requested me to contact you on behalf of both the Netherlands and the European Treaty Organisation in order to offer assistance to the Irish people. If you can would you be willing to inform me of the current situation and the assets required.

Yours Sincerely,
M.RUTTE
Mark Rutte
Vice-Premier
Kingdom of the Netherlands

--------------------------------------------
✆ +31 070 333 4444
✉ szk@rijksoverheid.nl
■ Parnassusplein 5, 2511 VX The Hague

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Vice-Premier Mark Rutte would initiate a private and encrypted phone call to the office of Foreign Minister Patrick Duffy of the Republic of Ireland. He would wait patiently as he waited for someone on the other side to pick up.

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018
Vice Premier Mark Rutte would put down the phone after receiving no answer, tasking the Secretary of State for European Affairs to attempt contact in the near future. He would proceed to privately email President of the European Treaty Organisation Thomas van Vreeswijk about the failure to establish contact.

Dragon

32 County Republic of Ireland
Sep 1, 2018
The foreign ministry office is currently without power at the moment...please be patient.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren