STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

[Netherlands] Message to Madagascar

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of the Netherlands

Recipient: Laurine Rahantasoa, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Madagascar (@Nathan)
Cc: -
Subject: Outbreak & Humanitarian Aid
Classification: Secure

Madam Secretary,

Worrying news has reached my government in regards to the current Ebola outbreak within your nation. I wish to inform you that due to the outbreak the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has changed it's travel advisory to 'reconsider your need to travel'. With this advisory we do not mean any disrespect to your nation, but aim to limit the exposure of virus and attempt to avoid the spreading of the disease.

It is this government's aim to increase it's support in international development and respond quickly to humanitarian crises. As the Dutch Armed Forces are still being restructured we cannot at the moment offer any physical support, but hope that we can contribute through means of financial support. While our budget isn't limitless, we do wish to contribute to the combatting of this outbreak. Is there anything your nation requires urgently financed?

Lastly we are hoping that you could keep us apprised of the situation in order to allow us to be able to offer the appropriate support.

Yours Sincerely,

Lambert Koopman
Ambassador to the Kingdom of Madagascar

Nathan

GA Member
Jul 2, 2018
Encrypted

"Dear Mr Koopman,

While my government does not completly agree with your actions to the current Ebola outbreak in advising against travel to the nation as a whole. We do understand your reasons for doing so. We appreciate that you cannot provide us with physical support and we are most grateful for any form of support current whether it is material, financial or physical.

If your nation can provide us with funding we would like to construct 1 or 2 new specially designed hospital for the affected areas to replace the old and decaying facilities currently in place.

Yours Sincerely,
Julie Rabémila"

Dutchy

The Netherlands
GA Member
Jul 1, 2018

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
Kingdom of the Netherlands

Recipient: Laurine Rahantasoa, Secretary of Foreign Affairs of the Kingdom of Madagascar (@Nathan)
Cc: -
Subject: Outbreak & Humanitarian Aid
Classification: Secure

Madam Secretary,

I can understand how our decision can be interpreted, though it is our duty to inform our citizens of possible hazards when travelling, however our advisory does not limit travel to and from your nation. Our aim is to simply attempt to limit any chance of exposure and spread while we have the chance to tackle the outbreak. Once the situation has been contained I can assure you the advisory will be amended.

I have been granted the ability to authorise a transfer of $125 million in funds for humanitarian aid to your nation, we hope that this is enough financial support for the construction of the desired hospitals. If further funds are required please inform me of the additional amount. If you require any other urgent support I also ask you to inform me of such at the earliest opportunity.

Yours Sincerely,

Lambert Koopman
Ambassador to the Kingdom of Madagascar

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear