STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: March

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 14/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Netherlands | Message to the Rattanakosin Kingdom

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

375px-Ministerie_van_Buitenlandse_Zaken_Logo.jpg

Security Clarification: Secured & Private
To: Pongpol Adireksarn (MoFA)
Cc: Loeka Heerkens (PM), Charelle Hesseling (MoFA)
Subject: Relations

Dear Minister Pongpol Adireksarn (Alex),

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Yme Twisk and I have recently been appointed as the Director-General, Asia and Oceania Department for the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The Asia and Oceania Department have identified that the Rattanakosin Kingdom are a key nation within the globe and we'd like to begin relations with such a prestigious nation. I'd like to invite you to the Kingdom of the Netherlands to personally meet with myself, if you cannot attend then we'd be more than happy to accept a representative from your nation to discuss various topics which includes Global Security, Global Affairs and Trade between our two nations. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

With regards,
Mr Yme Twisk
Director-General, Asia and Oceania Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of the Netherlands​

Last edited:

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019

PRIVATE AND ENCRYPTED

1024px-Seal_of_the_Minister_of_Foreign_Affair_of_Thailand.svg.png

Ministry of Foreign Affairs

cs3702a30bq51-png.2364

To: Yme Twisk

Dearest Minister Twisk,

I thank you for your message and your invitation. Sadly, however, I will not be able to visit the Netherlands as I am currently meeting with the Ambassador of China to the Rattanakosin Kingdom. But Kla Chavalit, the Minister of the Department of European Affairs is currently unoccupied and will be more than willing and authorized to discuss with you anything that you wished to discuss with me.

Let me know when your earliest convenience is and I will send him over as soon as possible.

Kindest Regards,
Pongdol Adireksarn
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Rattanakosin Kingdom

JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

375px-Ministerie_van_Buitenlandse_Zaken_Logo.jpg

Security Clarification: Secured & Private
To: Pongpol Adireksarn (MoFA)
Cc: Loeka Heerkens (PM), Charelle Hesseling (MoFA)
Subject: Relations

Dear Minister Pongpol Adireksarn (Alex),

Thank you for the prompt reply and I can understand that you are currently busy with other duties. I can host Minister Kla Chavalit at their earliest convenience, I look forward to meeting with them. I shall meet them at Rotterdam The Hague Airport where an armored convoy will take us to the meeting location! I look forward to a strong friendship with the Rattanakosin Kingdom and I look forward to meeting you in the future.

With regards,
Mr Yme Twisk
Director-General, Asia and Oceania Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of the Netherlands​

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

The Armored convoy from the Irish Embassy would head over to the airport to pick up the Thai delegation, once the Thai delegation enter the convoy the vehicle would head over to the meeting location. A conference room would be prepared with all the necessary refreshments and food along with two flag poles draping the Dutch and Thai flag. With the Director-General in a meeting with the Chinese ambassador, the Deputy Director-General would take over the talks.
Alex

Alex

Kingdom of Greece
Apr 16, 2019
Deputy Minister Kla Chavalik would board an Airbus A340 from the Don Mueang International Airport and fly to Rotterdam The Hague Airport in the Netherlands. The flight was long, but comfortable and nothing that the Deputy Minister hadn't been through before. Upon arrival, the Deputy Minister would stretch his legs before entering his assigned vehicle in the convoy.

Once inside, Kla would extend his hand towards the Dutch Director-General. "It's good to finally meet you face-to-face, Deputy Minister. The flight here was quite long, shall we begin?"

JamieA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ProbableBear