STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: February

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 31/03/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

Netherlands | Message to the United States

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

375px-Ministerie_van_Buitenlandse_Zaken_Logo.jpg

Security Clarification: Secured & Private
To: Jackson Fitzgerald (SoS)
Cc: Loeka Heerkens (PM), Charelle Hesseling (MoFA)
Subject: Relations

Dear Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald (Odinson),

Firstly I'd like to introduce myself, my name is Richmond Stegeman and I have recently been appointed as the Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department for the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The Western Hemisphere Department have identified that the United States are a key nation within the globe and we'd like to begin relations with such a prestigious nation. I'd like to invite you to the Kingdom of the Netherlands to personally meet with myself, if you cannot attend then we'd be more than happy to accept a representative from your nation to discuss various topics which includes Global Security, Global Affairs and Trade between our two nations. I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

With regards,
Mr Richmond Stegeman
Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of the Netherlands​

Last edited:

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018

1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png

1024px-U.S._Department_of_State_official_seal.svg.png

67ka0nc.png
[TR][TD]

OFFICE OF
THE SECRETARY OF STATE

ENCRYPTED MESSAGE
[TR][TD]

TO: Richmond Stegeman, Director-General of the Western Hemisphere Department of The Kingdom of the Netherlands ( JamieA )
FROM: Jackson Fitzgerald, Secretary of State of The United States of America

Director-General Stegeman,

It is very nice to hear from you. I am presently occupied here in the United States due to an upcoming Official Visit. However, I have spoken to the American Ambassador to The Netherlands who would be happy to meet with you at your earliest convivence. I have known Ambassador John Alders for almost ten years and can speak to his character and care for the relationship between The Netherlands and the United States. I look forward to hearing about the meeting between you two, and I look forward to seeing a more developed and prosperous relationship between our countries. While he can discuss matters of diplomacy, he cannot discuss matters of trade, which must be done through the Department of Commerce.

Please keep in touch.

Best Regards,

Jackson Fitzgerald
Secretary of State
[/TD][/TR][/TD][/TR]

Ambassador John Alders would be prepared to meet with Director-General Stegeman whenever he was ready. He would wait for directions on where he should go for the meeting.

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

375px-Ministerie_van_Buitenlandse_Zaken_Logo.jpg

Security Clarification: Secured & Private
To: Jackson Fitzgerald (SoS)
Cc: Loeka Heerkens (PM), Charelle Hesseling (MoFA)
Subject: Relations

Dear Secretary Jackson Fitzgerald (Odinson),

Thank you for the prompt reply, I can host the Ambassador at his earliest convenience. Please direct him to the Foreign Affairs building, where I will personally greet him in the lobby.

With regards,
Mr Richmond Stegeman
Director-General, Western Hemisphere Department
Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the Kingdom of the Netherlands

Copyrighted @ Kingdom of the Netherlands​

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
Ambassador John Alders would head to the Foreign Affairs Building of The Netherlands so that he could meet with the Dutch. The Ambassador would patiently wait to see whatever Dutch representative was available to see him. He was wearing a suit as well as a gold Seiko watch that looked like it was slightly worn. The ambassador had various papers and documents with him, including a briefcase that had all of these papers as well as some other significant documents that may be necessary in other discussions. He waited patiently.
JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

The Deputy Director-General would wait outside the Foreign Affairs building for the Ambassador, with the line of reporters their for the other delegation meetings. The Deputy Director-General, would get a few photos done with the American Ambassador. One of the empty conference rooms would be set up with refreshments including food, the Deputy Director-General would shake the Ambassadors hand showing him to the conference room, where he'd gesture for a seat for the ambassador to sit "I hope you had a pleasant journey, how are things in the States?"
Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"I think that the spirit of the entire nation has been up since President Gore's State of the Union address. Everyone in Washington seems to have some more pep in their step, so to speak," the ambassador said. "The federal government is now hard at work conducting foreign diplomacy, as we are now, and working on improving the armed forces for whatever troubles may lie ahead of us. How are things here in The Netherlands - how are things going for your government?" he asked.
JamieA

JamieA

Kingdom of Denmark
GA Member
Oct 3, 2018

"That's good to hear, I'm glad that the United States is moving forward with what happened. If there is anything the Netherlands can do, then do let us know." the Director-General paused taking a sip of their drink before continuing "Things are looking ahead, most of the productions of the Armed Forces have been produced with a few that we still need to do research on as well as procuring from nations. Mainly the United States so hopefully we can come to some sort of agreement."

The Director-General pulled out two folders, placing them both on the table before continuing to speak "Security for the European Region has been and always will be a top priority for this nation, so the first discussion I'd like to have would be regarding a Extradition treaty between the United States and the Netherlands. If you look at this file, and give it a read. Do let me know if this is something the United States can agree too, it'll be the first type of treaty ever used within the globe and I believe would be beneficial for both our nation's, ensuring security in both our nation's top priority" the Director-General would pass over the first folder to his American counterpart.
Odinson

Odinson

GA Member
World Power
Jul 12, 2018
"I will need to pass this along to the State Department and the White House... I'm afraid that such a treaty is above my head," he noted. "It is a very interesting proposal, though, and we will look at it closely," he said.
JamieA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darren