STATISTICS

Start Year: 1995
Current Year: 2004

Month: April

2 Weeks is 1 Month
Next Month: 28/04/2024

OUR STAFF

Administration Team

Administrators are in-charge of the forums overall, ensuring it remains updated, fresh and constantly growing.

Administrator: Jamie
Administrator: Hollie

Community Support

Moderators support the Administration Team, assisting with a variety of tasks whilst remaining a liason, a link between Roleplayers and the Staff Team.

Moderator: Connor
Moderator: Odinson
Moderator: Vacant

Have a Question?
Open a Support Ticket

AFFILIATIONS

RPG-D

New Caledonia Coalition Communications

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018

NEW CALEDONIA COALITION COMMUNICATIONS
Security Classification:
TOP SECRET

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland Jamie In attendance
Prime Minister of Kingdom of Poland ManBear Invited
Prime Minister of Republic of Thailand Bossza007 In attendance
Prime Minister of Commonwealth of Australia Xenon Invited

Considering revelations between the communications between the UK and Thailand, a conference call had been set up and the parties involved or due to be involved were invited. The UK, Poland and Thailand already operating military assets in the area under a mandate from the French government and the Australian Government following their recent announcement of military intervention - their location would be beneficial but the focus was de-escalating the issue with Thailand to focus on the main reasons for their operations to begin with. Prime Minister Andrew Evans remained sat in his office, waiting for them to pick up.

For ease of convenience, a transcript would be given to the Polish and Australia delegates for the conversation between the UK and Thailand.

Last edited:

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
In the heart of Thailand's political scene, Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra found himself cocooned in a moment of solitude. The solitude, ephemeral as it was, offered him the calm to deliver his command. A command that would resonate through the halls of the Defense Ministry, initiating the intricate ballet of assembling the Thai forces stationed in the distant New Caledonia for a tactical, phased withdrawal.

He sat, poised like a king on his throne, on a table carved from the deep, rich mahogany of a bygone era. A tableau of papers lay scattered before him, each one a story of its own. Some held secrets that were whispered only in the shadowed corners of the government, their contents draped in a veil of classified silence. Others bore the weight of current events, narrated through the inky words of the day's newspapers.

In this dimly lit sanctum of power, echoes of anticipatory energy filled the air as subordinates, moving like busy ants, prepared the technical equipment necessary for the imminent video conference. The flicker of screen light casting ephemeral shadows across the room, making the dual Thai flags, standing proud behind him, appear as silent sentinels in the glow.

The moment of tranquillity was soon replaced by a flurry of connectivity. The Prime Minister’s face reflected onto a screen, drawing the curtain up for his next act - a virtual meeting with his British counterpart. The familiar countenance of Prime Minister Andrew Evans emerged from the digital ether, the same face he had been in private discourse with just moments earlier. The pixels of the screen transformed into a digital bridge, connecting distant lands, and setting the stage for a geopolitical dance set against the backdrop of their Thai and British landscapes.

Jamie ManBear Xenon

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Prime Minister Buzek sat in his office situated within the Chancellory, itself sat near to the banks of the Vistula River. He had received the British-Thai transcript from his English counterpart and was currently reviewing it in full when his camera connected to the ongoing call between other participating members.

Unlike his Thai counterpart, Jerzy Buzek did not sit upon a throne but a simple antique wooden chair that could be older than a lot of buildings within Warsaw proper. He had half the mind showing up in a suit of ancient Polish armor but instead chose the next best thing for his defense. A simple, well tailored dark blue suit with red pocket square emerging slightly from the breast pocket. It was the armor of his chosen profession. The armor of a politician. And his weapon of choice began slow methodical strokes as he began writing a few notes on a pad of legal paper sat upon an equally old oak desk.

“Dobry wieczór, colleagues.”

Jamie Bossza007 Xenon

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Andrew wasn't waiting long before the arrival of the Polish and Thai on the call. Although still pending a response from their Australian counterparts, the British Prime Minister begun talking.

"I've been speaking with the Thai Prime Minister for some time now and have, if you've not already seen, sent the transcript for that call to make these communications more seamless and ensure we're all on the same page. I have been made aware of a Polish military presence at New Caledonia, the Royal Navy are also deployed there as are Thai forces. I have invited the Australian Prime Minister due to their geography compared to the French island and thought it would be courteous to include them. To give a summary of the current situation:

We had spoken with the French Government in July which concluded with us deploying a small naval contingent to the region to provide humanitarian and peacekeeping assistance. This includes a Frigate, support vessel, aircraft and small marine unit. We all know the situation that has occurred overnight with reports of a Thai occupation and following my discussion, Thailand will be withdrawing the majority of their forces. We were not aware of other forces beyond Thailand operating in New Caledonia so this coalition only includes those we know about -- I cannot rule out other involvement which is a risk in itself.

Rather than working independently, as we have done, I have set up this channel to coordinate the peacekeeping and humanitarian effort in the silence from the French Government. I have no intention of breaching the agreement with France, so I strongly believe the only countries that ought to be operating in the area are those who have been given such authorization which I know it to include Thailand, the UK and Poland. Due to the escalation, I have suggested Thailand take a backseat in their response with as minimum involvement but the key element now is communication and to avoid any overlap. We are all here for the same mission, same authority but the communication element had collapsed - especially as we were unaware of each of us operating in the same area.

Given all our schedules and the tasks of operating our countries, I am not expecting this communication line to be controlled by us but our respective defence authorities. I just wanted to get the initial conversation in place and to ensure we are all on the same page and within the same parameters."

ManBear Bossza007

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Prime Minister Buzek listened to his British counterpart speak at length in regards to the New Caledonia situation as well as the outlook of the government of the United Kingdom on the situation. He agreed on most parts and quickly jotted a note to pass onto the Ministry of National Defense to relay to the Polish task force in New Caledonia, before he himself would speak.

“I don’t want to get too far into the talks without our Australian counterpart here and having to bring them up to speed with what we have already discussed, but I would like to briefly speak in regards to the situation itself and give the background on Poland’s involvement.

We also contacted the French government offering support with our humanitarian forces and law enforcement. It is during these talks that Poland offered a Status of Forces Agreement to the French government that would allow a limited Polish military force to intervene. I am able to send unredacted copies of this agreement to each of the participating members here currently in an effort for transparency. Which brings me to declare that at this time Poland is operating two guided missile destroyers, a landing ship, a hospital ship, and a replenishment vessel along with a sizable group of doctors and nurses as well as a small detachment of Special Forces to act as security as well as, originally, to assist local law enforcement with the capture of AINC radicals.

We were originally hesitant about placing Polish boots inside of a sovereign nation but we offered the opportunity by the French government.

As for anyone else involved, with the mention of s possible Thai occupation of the island, the Polish ships activated sonar and air radar devices to monitor the sea and air space lest something was deemed provocative by the Thai garrison on the ground. It is there that the Polish Task force picked up the British task force on Sonar and radar and began communication. At this time there have been no further hits on either system so we can either assume there are no other players involved. That, or the other ships have yet to arrive or have anchored themselves in the opposite side of the island.”

Jerzy would hand the note over to an aide off screen to relay to the Ministry of National Defense.

Bossza007 Jamie Xenon

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
The Thai Prime Minister, Thaksin Shinawatra, looked composed but his eyes hinted at the weight of the decisions he had made. He spoke up, giving a nod of acknowledgment to his British and Polish counterparts before addressing the current status of his operation:

“I have ordered the Defense Ministry to take care of formulating a plan for the phased withdrawal. The situation in New Caledonia was initially perceived as more volatile, hence our extensive deployment. Our presence was meant to provide stability and support to the French government in their efforts to quell unrest, not to raise tensions with our international partners. In the light of this conference and the concerns raised, it is clear that collaboration and transparency are of utmost importance.

Our intention is to reduce our footprint to a more supportive role. The majority of the Thai forces will be withdrawn, with a small contingent remaining to provide humanitarian assistance and security, in line with our agreements with the French Government. Details of this arrangement, including the timing and structure of the withdrawal, can be shared with all parties to ensure clear communication and coordination.

I believe that our shared interests in peacekeeping and humanitarian aid align us in our mission, and I agree that opening the lines of communication between our defense authorities is essential. I look forward to working closely with the UK, Poland, and Australia, once they join us, in ensuring a successful and peaceful operation."

Jamie ManBear

Xenon

Newcomer
Jul 16, 2023
Prime Minister Hill would join from his office in Parliament House after a long day of taking questions. After scanning the transcript so far, he would speak.

“Since the recent events and our decision to intervene, it seems cooler heads have prevailed, and there will be no need for military action. It seems that in any event Parliament is opposed to military action. I’m just glad an agreement has been reached.

“Of course, if you need any assistance, we are happy to assist. But it looks like everything is under control.”

Jamie Bossza007 ManBear

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Prime Minister Hill, I understand and respect Australia's commitment to regional stability, and your willingness to take decisive action is commendable. However, I'd like to share some insights from Thailand's recent experience in New Caledonia.

Our initial deployment was significant, and we felt it was necessary at the time. But the complexities of the situation and the international response required us to reassess and adjust our approach. It took courage and resolve to adapt and change course, and I believe it was the right decision.

I would like to caution that a willingness to intervene with military force must be balanced with a willingness to adapt and change course when necessary. Bold decisions require not only the conviction to act but also the wisdom to recognize when a change in approach is warranted.

Our actions in New Caledonia serve as a reminder that strength is not merely a matter of force, but also a matter of judgment, flexibility, and cooperation. If Australia continues down this path, the resolve to evaluate and adjust as the situation evolves will be as crucial as the initial decision to intervene.

Let's work together, along with our partners in the UK and Poland, to ensure a coordinated and balanced approach that respects the agreements in place and recognizes the intricate dynamics of this situation.

As we navigate these complex waters together, it is crucial to recognize the unique strengths and leadership that each nation brings to the table. Thailand, as a leading force in Asia, stands ready to collaborate with our partners and foster a cohesive and proactive strategy.

Australia's renowned capabilities in areas such as intelligence, logistics, and peacekeeping can undoubtedly complement our collective efforts. Prime Minister Hill, may I inquire what specific roles and contributions Australia might envision undertaking within this coalition? Your nation's expertise and commitment to regional stability can help shape an effective and unified response.

By working together and leveraging our individual strengths, we can forge a path that not only addresses the immediate concerns but also lays the foundation for long-term peace and cooperation."

Jamie ManBear Xenon

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Listening to the introduction of the Australian Prime Minister and the statement by the Thai leadership, Andrew spoke.

"Thank you for joining us, Prime Minister" he begun, referring to the Australian "I thought it beneficial to invite you not just because of the consideration of military intervention, but your proximity to New Caledonia and naturally, an increased in activity will effect you in some form of capacity. That said, I would like to address my Thai counterpart on his question of what role Australia can provide. It needs to be noted that despite their silence, the French Government had mandated a response from Thailand, the UK and Poland. It is not and should not be within our powers to invite or authorize other parties to operate on the island. Whilst I do appreciate the offer of support from Australia, I think only the French government are in a position to approve it.

Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, if you could please let us know once your withdrawal is complete and what elements are remaining on station and where please. Bossza007

One thing I would like to ask Prime Minister Hill for, support wise, is whether you would permit flights from the coalition to use Australia as a logistics point. With the UK intending to take a bigger role to prevent the escalation that we saw, deploying more ships would take a considerably longer time but short-term, would you permit the landing of aircraft in eastern Australia for them to re-fuel, before going to New Caledonia? This would mean the Royal Air Force can move humanitarian supplies, stopping at Cyprus, Diego Garcia and Australia to re-supply due to the significant distance they would need to travel. Xenon

For the purpose of coordination, if my Polish and Thai counterparts could update the New Caledonia Operations Room with their forces - if deemed appropriate, to allow us to ensure we're all on the same page."

ManBear

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
"Prime Minister Andrew, I appreciate your concerns, and I thank you for the clarity with which you've expressed them. Let me begin by reaffirming Thailand's unwavering commitment to ensuring peace and stability in the region. Our involvement in New Caledonia has always been, and will always be, rooted in a genuine desire to see the best for its people and the entire Pacific community.

As requested, I'd like to update you on the current status of our forces in New Caledonia. The withdrawal of Thai troops is ongoing and is being executed with utmost precision to ensure a smooth transition. We have decided, in consultation with our military advisors, to retain a minimal presence of 500 personnel from the RTMC: Marine Service Support Regiment. They are accompanied by 100 Ural-4320 vehicles, which will serve solely as logistics support. This presence is not meant for combat, but rather to assist in any humanitarian or logistical capacities that might arise, with respect to the sovereignty of New Caledonia and the wishes of the French government.

I'd also like to emphasize that our choice to maintain this small unit is, in fact, a reflection of our commitment to support our allies and friends in ensuring the well-being of the local communities. It's paramount for us that our allies, especially the UK and Poland, understand the intent behind our actions.

Lastly, I'd like to express my gratitude for fostering open communication through this video conference. I believe that such dialogue is crucial for mutual understanding and collaboration. We will promptly update the New Caledonia Operations Room as suggested, ensuring transparency and coordination.

Thank you, and I look forward to our continued cooperation."

Jamie ManBear Xenon

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
“I would like to reiterate our English colleague’s warm welcome to Prime Minister Hill to the call and we welcome a fresh set of eyes on the situation we find ourselves in. I would also like to agree with Prime Minister Andrews in regards to not allowing ourselves to bring more people into the Humanitarian effort without France’s approval. Despite what the situation looks like, this is not a war zone and nor are we the allied powers coming to put a swift end to the nazi regime. We are here to assist these people in receiving proper medical treatment, food, water, and assist local forces in protecting the civilians from AINC radicals.”

“Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra, I would like to offer my thanks for following the advice of cooler heads and withdrawing a majority of your forces from the theater of operations. While we know it was done with good intentions, we must urge you to take such considerations in the future when dealing with similar issues. Poland is a friend of Thailand and it would be remiss of that friendship if we did not offer constructive criticism when owed.”

“Prime Minister Andrews, I have been informed that our internal BluForce has assigned friendly tags to both your ships and aircraft as well as the Thai ships. I have also been notified that the position of our forces have been uploaded into the New Caledonia Operations Room.”

“Prime Minister Hill, while I regret that most are in agreement that we cannot invite you into the operation utilizing your own forces, we agree with Prime Minister Andrews idea in regards to using Australia as a forward operating base of sorts to replenish forces and reserves of those participating within the operation. I’m sure we can all agree that Australia providing that support would be more instrumental than anything we can do at the present time by ourselves.”

Bossza007 Jamie Xenon

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
In the virtual chamber of world discourse, where the visages of Prime Ministers converged in a digital dance, Thaksin's countenance flickered with a transient shadow, a glimpse of perplexity mingled with surprise. As if caught in the tender embrace of an unseen muse, the symbol of his silenced microphone turned off, leaving his fellow leaders to the mercy of their imaginations.

A sudden, subtle intrigue draped the room, their eyes locked on his visage, probing and questioning. The quizzical arch of an eyebrow, the momentary furrowing of his brow—all signs of a mind engaged, a heart surprised but unbroken, his resolve a still, deep river.

In the soft glow of the screen, Thaksin's hands danced with documents, the parchment filled with the secrets of unknown individuals, a mysterious whisper from shadows unseen. The words were tendrils, winding and weaving, their meanings encrypted in ink, hidden yet profound.

And then, with the grace of a conductor bringing forth a symphony, he would turn his microphone on. His voice broke the silence like the first note of a haunting melody, a declaration in a digital wilderness, the essence of thought and purpose reverberating through the sterile chill of technology. His words spilled forth, bridging the gap between the digital and the human, the known and the unknown, a dance of diplomacy in a world cloaked in ambiguity.

“The Supreme Pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church has expressed grave concerns regarding our recent territorial incorporation, a matter he has construed as an annexation. In the subtleties of his address, there resonates a veiled warning: should we fail to revisit our stance, it may precipitate actions reminiscent of a crusade. Such a declaration, couched in historical and religious gravity, warrants our immediate attention.

I must confess, this situation is unparalleled in my experience, touching upon complexities that extend far beyond customary diplomatic engagements. The task before us is as intricate as it is urgent. We must proceed with both caution and resolve, navigating the delicate interplay of faith, politics, and international law.

It is my belief that my government should address this matter publicly, and with the utmost care and diplomacy. The world watches and waits, and we must act judiciously, in a manner that upholds our principles while recognizing the gravity of the concerns raised. Time is of the essence, but so too is the wisdom and thoughtfulness with which we approach this unique challenge. Let us move forward not in haste, but with the composed determination that this moment demands, lest the embers of misunderstanding ignite a fire that consumes us all.”

Jamie ManBear Xenon

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
Andrew took a few notes as the others on the call provided their input, in general they were all on the same team and had the same values. Perhaps the original issue was simply miscommunication of naivety from the Thai government but no doubt they were under a watchful eye from not just those in the coalition, but those beyond. Acknowledging the updated information on the control room, Andrew spoke up.

"I've given the green light for additional assets from the Royal Navy to deploy to the region. Once they arrive, they will take over operations from our Frigate already on-scene which will then return to the Indian Ocean for its patrol. This new task force I have compiled will include a Helicopter carrier which will include medical staff, logisticians and marines to provide humanitarian and peacekeeping. They will arrive in the next week or so but in the meantime, HMS Devonshire has been instructed to deliver what aid it has in its stores and carry out intelligence gathering from the air on potential AINC positions or other factions that may pose a risk. Naturally, this intel will be shared with those here.

Once our additional units arrive, they would likely be looking to unload vehicles and supplies at Noumea which based on the updated map, is the location of Polish and Thai vessels too so caution will be maintained to avoid any overlap. One element of discussion I would like to bring up is the duration and the actual roles of those involved. Since the developments over the last few days, we've significantly increased our intended mandate from one Frigate, to consist of a helicopter carrier group so we will have a couple hundred marines available for security duties. New Caledonia is a large area and I believe the last intel report I saw advised the AINC had at least a thousand fighters, if not more, and heavy weapons. Echoing what Prime Minister Buzek had said, it's not a war zone, but I would be surprised if our forces didn't have any form of engagement on the ground.

Therefore, what is our objective? Are we seeking to each complete our own objectives and use this as a form to 'keep out of each others way'... so to speak, or are we happy to apply a shared objective and work as a coalition? If so, what is it? Is it to deliver humanitarian aid and provide security for that for a few weeks? months? years? Or is it to tackle AINC and if so, it's understanding our capabilities to cover such a land mass. Since the silence of the French Government, I'm afraid we may need to get creative to decide our parameters. From my point of view, I can cover funding for a significant time to provide humanitarian and a peacekeeping presence, using that presence to target AINC too if need be.

I personally have no issue with the Thai government releasing a statement but if that is the case, would suggest making sure the information is all factual and straight forward to avoid any confusion that could have almost thrown the situation into a war zone."

ManBear Bossza007 Xenon

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
Buzek would listen carefully to his colleagues as they spoke, writing short handed notes on the legal pad of paper as bits of information that seemed important to remember came up in the conversation. With the Holy See condemning Thailand for their actions on New Caledonia, Poland found itself in a unique situation to possibly appease the head of the Catholic faith.

“I’d like to first address the arising issue between Thailand and the Holy See. As all of you are probably aware, Poland and the Vatican have a strong relationship and ties throughout history. In an act of friendship, I would be willing to reach out to The Holy See and assure the Pope that the situation is being handled with the utmost delicacy and respect. I feel that if they knew Poland was working with the a United Kingdom and Thailand to reduce tensions, that would go a long way in quelling their fears of Christian persecution. With the consent of all those present, of course.

As for the issue brought up by Prime Minister Andrews, I feel it would be in the best interest of all those involved to operate as a coalition and work together to achieve a uniform goal. As I stated earlier, Poland’s involvement involves both a Humanitarian Mission as well as a Security mission. I would propose our chief goal in the operation would be to provide as high a standard of care to the civilians of Nee Caledonia. With a secondary goal of routing out the AINC and their supporters within the island. I feel this would be the safest and best course of action for New Caledonia. We have no doubts that the AINC radicals will simply continue to operate within France for the time being but being forced out of their base of operation would do incredible damage to their credibility. But, that being said, we must also proceed with caution on the front lest we increase their support and allow them to martyr themselves.”

Buzek would pause to allow his colleagues to jot down any notes of their own and to allow himself a breather before continuing.

“with your Navy sending a helicopter carrier to oversea the British operations in the theater, I find that we both share the fear that this will not be a short operation but will undoubtedly turn into a long standing peacekeeping and humanitarian mission, much like we saw in Africa in the last two or three decades. With that we would like to propose a rotational charter to allow our ships and sailors to return home. While winning the hearts and minds of the New Caledonian populace will be effective in combatting AINC, maintaining our own forces morale will only increase our odds of success. My proposal if the operation continues for six months then Poland would be agreeable with deploying its own helicopter landing ship to the theater with additional ships to allow those that have been there to rotate back to their home ports for much needed R&R.”

“I also understand such operations are generally led by the GA peacekeepers, we have all witnessed the terrible ineffectiveness of the GA to pass a resolution as of late and I feel it’s within everyone’s best interest if those present here today maintained this operation until such a time that the issues with the GA are sorted.”

Jamie Bossza007 Xenon

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Thaksin took a moment to arrange his thoughts, bringing together the perspectives of both his esteemed colleagues. His face, a portrait of calm and experience, broke into a subtle smile of appreciation as he began.

“Prime Minister Buzek, the gesture you've offered towards the Holy See is, indeed, a commendable one. Poland's unique and time-honored relationship with the Vatican is renowned, and I genuinely believe that your personal intervention would immensely help in easing tensions and misgivings that have arisen. It's crucial for our coalition to present a united and empathetic front, and this move will surely underscore our sincere intentions.”

Turning towards the British Premier, he continued, “Prime Minister Andrew, I echo the sentiment of both you and Prime Minister Buzek. We're at a crossroads where unified action is imperative. This is not just about strategy; it's about the statement we make to the world. A coalition with a coherent, joint objective will send a clear message that we are resolute, collaborative, and dedicated to a peaceful resolution.”

He paused for a second, letting the weight of his words settle.

“As for Thailand, we are well-positioned to extend logistical and operational support, making our combined effort in New Caledonia both sustainable and effective. While we are fortunate to have the backing of the British economy, it is essential for us to continually reassess and adapt our strategy, ensuring we remain agile in response to the evolving situation on the ground. Our primary objective remains clear: humanitarian aid coupled with robust security measures against the AINC. The delicate balance of care and strength will be vital in our shared endeavor.”

Thaksin finished, “While each of our nations brings unique strengths to this coalition, it is our shared commitment to peace and stability that will determine our success. Together, I believe we can craft a future for New Caledonia that is free from strife and uncertainty.”

Jamie ManBear Xenon

Jamie

Admin
GA Member
World Power
Jan 6, 2018
"I think, in general, we're all in agreement and share the same values for what we're seeking to achieve. Our task group will be arriving in the next few days which will see a significant increase in input from British Forces on the ground. That said, it also creates the risk of overlap which is something we need to be careful for as a coalition. I am eager to hear your input on strategy, my suggestion would be to coordinate our efforts, that we split up New Caledonia with 'areas of operation'. I would recommend that Noumea is the hub of all operations in the area and that security and efforts in this city should be shared between the three of our nations but for the rest of the island... perhaps a north, south divide?

This could be along the lines of, again, as an example, the UK oversees operations in the north, Poland oversees in the South. Due to the issues we've had, I wouldn't recommend Thailand having sole input in one area, but to support all involved parties however required. Such as, if the UK needed additional forces or had a need, then we could ask the Thai military to move forces around. This idea would be a significant input from all parties, but it would cover the entire area. That's not to say it's the best option, but do you have any thoughts on this or ideas to discuss regarding how this coalition will operate?

Deployment of assets from your home nations, rotations of troops, etc, are naturally at your discretion. The UK will be carrying out an initial rotation of 8 months subject to requirements, and adjust to decrease or increase from there -- providing this isn't over in 8 months." he chuckled before continuing "Once we've identified the structure, I will refer the rest of the handling of what the British military has identified as Operation Rescript, to its commander in due course who will join the call and replace me."

Bossza007 ManBear

ManBear

GA Member
May 22, 2020
"Poland is in agreement, Prime Minister Andrews. Poland will assist the population of southern New Caledonia. To make things easier, I propose Station de Beaupre to the town of Moneo be the line of separation between North and South. Having a clear and agreed upon border should allow us to keep operational areas clear and communication between forces in the area easier. Does this suit you, Prime Minister.

As for the rotations, Poland will be operating on a six month deployment phase with the great hope that the situation will be put to bed before then. And Poland will be doing the same towards the handling of Operation Hurynowicz."

Jamie Bossza007

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Thaksin nodded in agreement, carefully weighing the words of both his counterparts. "Thank you, Prime Minister Andrews, for considering the unique position of Thailand in this coalition. We understand the reasons behind your proposal and are keen on supporting the joint initiative fully."

"As for the demarcation lines for operational zones, I appreciate the clarity it brings. Such clarity will prevent any potential misunderstandings or overlaps, which could be detrimental to our mission. Thailand is here to support both the UK and Poland, and while we may not have a designated operational area, I see us as the bridge - the vital link that ensures our coalition functions seamlessly. We'll be flexible, filling in gaps, providing logistical support, and ensuring that our combined forces have everything they need to succeed."

"Let us remember," Thaksin paused, choosing his words with care, "That while we bring to bear the might and capabilities of our individual nations, it's our unity and joint purpose that will resonate most powerfully on the ground and across the world. I fully trust the operational acumen of both the UK and Poland, and the Thai forces are prepared to move in tandem, providing support wherever and whenever it's needed."

He continued, "We will also adopt a flexible rotation policy, coordinating closely with the needs on the ground and the requests of our coalition partners. It's paramount that our forces remain refreshed and our commitment to the mission remains undiminished."

Jamie ManBear

Bossza007

I am From Thailand
GA Member
World Power
May 4, 2021
Upon receiving a brief from his liaison, the Thai Prime Minister studied the documents, pausing to exchange a few words in Thai. He then refocused his attention on the video conference with the Polish and British Prime Ministers.

"I've just been updated that the US has positioned its task force near New Caledonia. The communication between HTMS Naresuan and USS John S. McCain indicates that their presence might be in support of their ally, the United Kingdom, with intentions of prolonged observation. While I appreciate the spirit of collaboration, I must underscore that the United States does not have jurisdiction in regional matters, irrespective of New Caledonia's colonial past with France. I trust that the US is acting with due diligence. However, the importance of transparency within our coalition and to the global community cannot be overstated. Prime Minister Andrews and Prime Minister Buzek, I deeply respect the bond your countries share with the Gore administration. Yet, I find it unlikely that the US would make such a move without consulting its close ally, Britain, and possibly even Poland. I ask both Prime Ministers for clarity on this matter."

Jamie ManBear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jvasa